PH that wont hurt endurance?

cavtrooper96

Awards
I am looking for a good PH that is fairly mild and good for my 2nd time. I am doing more of an off season triathlete training program and am looking for strength gains and leaning out. I run alot and my last time with epi caused real bad shin splints and hurt my running. Can anyone suggest a product or stack that sould be good for my goals and not hurt my running?

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
most ph's cause that

supplementing with taurine seems to help.

cavtrooper96

Awards
Im looking at the "H-Drol/Cycle Support/Post Cycle Support Stack" at nutra. Is that enough for cycle support and pct? I was thinking I should add some inhibit-e to the pct?

As far as dosing, being only my 2nd cycle, should I stay at 4 weeks and just do 50mg the entire 4 weeks or pyrimid up to 75mg then down??

cavtrooper96

Awards
Are there any other suggestions out there? Single product or stack?

cavtrooper96

Awards
'm on h-drol now and get horrible shin splints
That's what I've heard. I cant have anything hurt my running very much and shin splints hit me more so than others because I do alot of sprinting and am considered a heavier runner!

I was thinking of Bold and stacking it with something. Any suggestions anyone?

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Also EPI product but start low dose and work your way up...as low as 20mg might work for ya...with no joint pain and strong libido....recent post by a large powerlifter named Nick @ 20mg/day of EPI and he gained alot of mass and strength.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Are there any other suggestions out there? Single product or stack?

i ran mmv2 and cyclotren during my last cut and i was doing cardio minimum 45 minutes everday including sprints and didn't get any bad pumps

cavtrooper96

Awards
Also EPI product but start low dose and work your way up...as low as 20mg might work for ya...with no joint pain and strong libido....recent post by a large powerlifter named Nick @ 20mg/day of EPI and he gained alot of mass and strength.
I did that my last run so I need something different. It gave me terrible shin splints too! My strength went through the roof and had a good recomp too.

cavtrooper96

Awards
i ran mmv2 and cyclotren during my last cut and i was doing cardio minimum 45 minutes everday including sprints and didn't get any bad pumps
Thank you! I will definately look into both!!!

cavtrooper96

Awards
CTD Labs Trenbolen, 60 Capsules
13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)-diene-17-one 25mg
Estra-4, 9-diene-3, 17-dione 20mg

I was thinking maybe this. What do you all think? I should also note that when I run it is usually 2-3 miles and never more than 5. I will be doing a lot of sprinting for 30-60 seconds followed by a walking light jog rest period 45-90sec. increasing strength while leaning out some for speed while not hurting the running and endurance I do to be hindered. I will do more cardio/endurance in the morning. (Alot of military type endurance) and heavy lifting for strength in the evening.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
CTD Labs Trenbolen, 60 Capsules
13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)-diene-17-one 25mg
Estra-4, 9-diene-3, 17-dione 20mg

I was thinking maybe this. What do you all think? I should also note that when I run it is usually 2-3 miles and never more than 5. I will be doing a lot of sprinting for 30-60 seconds followed by a walking light jog rest period 45-90sec. increasing strength while leaning out some for speed while not hurting the running and endurance I do to be hindered. I will do more cardio/endurance in the morning. (Alot of military type endurance) and heavy lifting for strength in the evening.

x-mass is a wet bulker...definately not the endurance athletes freind....i would look at a long run of bold...this will fit your application and goals...

cavtrooper96

Awards
x-mass is a wet bulker...definately not the endurance athletes freind....i would look at a long run of bold...this will fit your application and goals...
I'm now thinking Bold stacked with maybe oxyguno or h-drol. I know h-drol is good for sprinters but has horrible shin splints. Or just going with 3-ad. Decisions decisions.

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
I did supplement with taurine with the epi and it did help but still was bad with the shin splints
How much taurine did you take on your cycle. Do back pumps feel like your lower back is in a vice? Or it starts to hurt just doing normal stuff, and it feels like it is hard to stand up straight? Or do I have something else?

cavtrooper96

Awards
How much taurine did you take on your cycle. Do back pumps feel like your lower back is in a vice? Or it starts to hurt just doing normal stuff, and it feels like it is hard to stand up straight? Or do I have something else?
I was taking a 3g's of taurine a day spread throughout. I never got any back pumps and only mild calf pumps but I got really bad shin splints that started about 2 weeks into it and quit shortly after I was off.

SeanyK

Awards
  • Established
BOLD BOLD BOLD....
not only is it a great compound in terms of safety, but 1,4ad and boldenone increase aerobic capacity. not anything of a sprinter, but i'm currently running a 1,4ad/hdrol/furaz stack, but have also ran each for some time on their own so can distinguish their individual effects. at times with hdrol i would notice tightness in my chest maybe a bit of shortness of breath etc... for real though, look in to the aerobic enhancing properties of bold on this forum and elsewhere and you'll find plenty of info.

cavtrooper96

Awards
Thank you all for all your advice and help. It was tough deciding but I finally decided I would go with a long standalone cycle of Bold. The 3-AD was very tempting. I almost went with and oxyguno/bold stack. But being it is only my 2nd cycle I shouldnt stack yet even as mild as those 2 compounds are.

So I'm thinking pyramiding Bold up to 800mg or 1000mg(I'll see how it goes and maybe only for a short time) and then back down for maybe 8 weeks. For support I will have policosonol, hawthorne berry, azo cranberry, milk thistle, fish oil and saw palmetto. Being as mild as it is I think this all I should need for support.

For PCT, I Force says only reversitol is needed. I'm still contemplating a SERM instead? Possibly Nolva. What do you all think?