Injecting EQ - AnabolicMinds.com

Injecting EQ

1. New Member

Injecting EQ

Just got my 10ML vial of EQ. Inserted 27g w/ 3cc syringe into vial, pushed in air to create pressure, but was not able to draw out any EQ. Tried a bigger needle -- 25g, still no luck. At this point it seemed that the vial was not air tight. Took the cap off and tried to draw out 1mL w/ 25g -- still no luck.

What the hell am I doing wrong? Do I need to use a bigger needle?

Thanks.

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.

you took the cap off your vial...bro your steroids are no longer sterile...i would not inject that anymore...get more...start over...
    whats the dosage on your eq...and 27 is a ridicualous small needle...run the gear under warm water before you draw and use like an 18 guage to draw and then switch it out to the 25 to pin
  3. New Member

F#ck, there goes $100. Oh well, didn't like that source anyways. The vial is 200mg/mL. It was kind of olive oil consistancy and color.

Next time around I'm gonna run winny and EQ. Also going to get IGF1. Same needle sizes to draw and pin winny? Also, can you go IM w/ a 1/2" needle? That 27g was 1/2" and it looked pretty short.

Thanks
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.

i've always used 22-23gx1.5 needles for both drawing and pinning, works fine but a bigger gauge for drawing would be better sometimes. i would use minimum of 1" in the ass, 1" for legs/arm is good.

throw in some test in your next cycle with EQ and pick up about 3 more vials of EQ. one vial of EQ at 200mg/ml wont do ****. try a dose of 400-600mg per week for a minimum of 10-12 weeks.

bake your gear to help sterilize it, you should be fine. just leave the top on this time and try injecting 1-2CC of air into the vial to help build pressure. warm the vial in some hot water for a few minutes too. the combination of these two with a bigger gauge needle should give you some success this time do more research before doing anything.
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  160 lbs.

Step one, get new gear cause taking cap off is a no no, unsteril. Step two, getting bigger gauged pins. 23g always works well for me for drawing and pinning, others like drawing with larger, but I had no problem just took a tad longer.
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  295 lbs.

It is damn near going to be impossible to draw with a 27 guage...

holy
  7. New Member

Thanks fellas!
  8. Professional Member

dude get a whattman and a sterile vial like 10bucks tops
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  249 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I always draw with a 18 or 20 guage and shoot with a 22 or 23 guage.
  10. New Member

this is pretty sad. If you dont know how to load a syringe, then you will have NO idea on how to EAT and TRAIN therefore you should Not even consider AAS. Tard.
  11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

LOL....i'm sorry dude but this is funny. you went "UP" to a 25g to draw. if you are impatient draw with a 20g and switch the pin out to whatever you want to inject with...23g is as small as i would go for injecting btw! one more question...you are running eq alone? that itself may be a waste of money!
  12. Professional Member

Quote Originally Posted by raginfcktard View Post
    L f one more question...you are running eq alone? that itself may be a waste of money!

Nah EQ alone can be great if he has enough to go for a sufficent amount of time say 14 weeks
  13. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mixedup View Post
    Nah EQ alone can be great if he has enough to go for a sufficent amount of time say 14 weeks
    which is why i said "may" and you said "can". lots of mixed views and mixed results with eq. and by looking at the nature of the problem it appears this is a first timer. just fishing for info that could in turn lead to more advice!
  14. Professional Member

Quote Originally Posted by raginfcktard View Post
    which is why i said "may" and you said "can". lots of mixed views and mixed results with eq. and by looking at the nature of the problem it appears this is a first timer. just fishing for info that could in turn lead to more advice!

yeah i feel you and do agree with you with the pin size he picked and the fact he took the top off his file i'd assume that he is a first timer
  15. New Member

Guilty as charged --- first timer about to pop his cherry.

Yes, I was seeking info, which is why I posted this thread to begin with. Your powers of deduction are second to none.

Thanks for all the info. Once my new gear arrives, I will draw 18 and shoot 23.
  16. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by hyperlite32 View Post
    this is pretty sad. If you dont know how to load a syringe, then you will have NO idea on how to EAT and TRAIN therefore you should Not even consider AAS. Tard.
    well...this is a newb issue for sure...but what exactly about drawing eq out of a syringe has anything to do with eating or training.....go back to bb.com bro
  17. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  249 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I never really liked eq. It was just plain weak for me. I would use it to lube squeaky hinges or rusty motorcycle chains though.
  18. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by findnemo View Post
    Guilty as charged --- first timer about to pop his cherry.

Yes, I was seeking info, which is why I posted this thread to begin with. Your powers of deduction are second to none.

Thanks for all the info. Once my new gear arrives, I will draw 18 and shoot 23.
    i was hinting around the cycle itself...most people wouldn't run a eq only cycle and if you do its should be run longer for the best results. once again everyone is different, most say eq is a waste. if you were hell bent on using it i'd stack with tect cyp or test e...at the cost of eq, test would be cheaper and yield more gains in a shorter cycle!

Similar Forum Threads

1. injecting
    By bigpapa in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-17-2009, 02:16 PM
  2. Need help injecting B12
    By Al Shades in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-12-2008, 05:46 PM
  3. injecting igf
    By Reveremuscle in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 3