teston qv 200 help

hankiller

Awards
hey whats up guys just got my hand on one bottle of teston qv 200 straight from mexico lol. never have done a cycle of injects and to be honest have not a f'in clue on what to do. i have ran cycles of superdrol and p-plex before and i know all about that ph's. but when it comes to this i dont even know where to start with the questions. i dont plan on runnin the cycle for another 7 months but might as well get the questions answered nice and early. if anyone knows or has first hand experience could really use some info. thanks for all the help guys i know these forums are full of straight knowledge :box:

-Hankiller :rocketwhore:

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
Its not going to be enough.....

holy

hankiller

Awards
hmmm i think its only a 10ml bottle ill have to check again but i think i can get my hands on a second bottle will that be good enough?

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
hmmm i think its only a 10ml bottle ill have to check again but i think i can get my hands on a second bottle will that be good enough?

You can squeak a cycle out with two 10cc vials, or obviously as mooch said, one 20cc vial.

holy

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
qv went under a while ago, what you have is not real qv, more than likely a ug immitation of qv.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
qv went under a while ago, what you have is not real qv, more than likely a ug immitation of qv.

thats what i thought. they had some great stuff for a while but last time I had any was at least 5 -6 years ago

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established

i was under the impression that they have been back around for like a year...i have a freind who is running some quality right now and doing well with it...

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
It is still possible to get qv gear....

holy

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
i was under the impression that they have been back around for like a year...i have a freind who is running some quality right now and doing well with it...
IP now makes QV and BD :thumbsup:

hankiller

Awards
its qv but your sayin i would need two bottles for a cycle?

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
run at least 500mgs a week for ten weeks....you only have enough for five weeks...