Epistane by IBE 1st timer

johnfaas

Awards
Ok , here is my stats

Male
43 years old
5'10
190 (down from 260 lbs over the last year)
Lipid panel:
total 195
tri 66
hdl 61
vldl 13
ldl 121
Testosterione serum 449
prostate sp ag serum 0.5
estradiol 21
IGF 277
T4 6.9

Work out 3 -5 day a week
cardio 6 days a week
solid meal plan

supps:
multi
efa lean
liver support
pre w/o NO shotgun
post NO synthesize
Isopure protine shakes
vpx no impact bars

My Supps.for CYCLE :

1 x Epistane (90 caps)
By: IBE

1 x Cycle Support (60 Servings)
By: Anabolic Innovations

1 x Post Cycle Support (120 caps)

2 x Sustain Alpha (7.5 oz)
By: Primordial Performance

I will run

cycle -Epistane 10/20/20/20 with Cycle Support

Looking for a dry, clean bulk with some reduction of some fat around the abs

post cycle - Post Cycle Support along with sustain alpha (to much resveratrol ?)

Trying to keep to over the counter (not finding legit sources online ?) and would the No shotgun and NO synthesize be ok during the cycle ?

would you add anthing else ? Thanks !

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
10/20/20/20/ is almost nothing. you wont feel any different or notice any changes. from personal exp and putting into the thought its your first time. run 30 the first week. see how you feel, continue running 30 or bump up to 40. personally i would run 40 for 5 weeks.

3dmuscle9122

Awards
Ok , here is my stats

Male
43 years old
5'10
190 (down from 260 lbs over the last year)
Lipid panel:
total 195
tri 66
hdl 61
vldl 13
ldl 121
Testosterione serum 449
prostate sp ag serum 0.5
estradiol 21
IGF 277
T4 6.9

Work out 3 -5 day a week
cardio 6 days a week
solid meal plan

supps:
multi
efa lean
liver support
pre w/o NO shotgun
post NO synthesize
Isopure protine shakes
vpx no impact bars

My Supps.for CYCLE :

1 x Epistane (90 caps)
By: IBE

1 x Cycle Support (60 Servings)

1 x Post Cycle Support (120 caps)

2 x Sustain Alpha (7.5 oz)
By: Primordial Performance

I will run

cycle -Epistane 10/20/20/20 with Cycle Support

Looking for a dry, clean bulk with some reduction of some fat around the abs

post cycle - Post Cycle Support along with sustain alpha (to much resveratrol ?)

Trying to keep to over the counter (not finding legit sources online ?) and would the No shotgun and NO synthesize be ok during the cycle ?

would you add anthing else ? Thanks !
I would stay away from stimulants when running ph cycles. For me they amplify the side effects of ph, blood pressure, kidney swelling, sleeping pattern, ect. Epistane is not that strong, but better safe than sorry. That's just my take.... Anyone else agree?

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
10/20/20/20/ is almost nothing. you wont feel any different or notice any changes. from personal exp and putting into the thought its your first time. run 30 the first week. see how you feel, continue running 30 or bump up to 40. personally i would run 40 for 5 weeks.
i second this, ive been on this stuff for a week now at 20mg and dont feel a thing, possibly a little more pump but thats about it. i would consider a high dose also.

Nick26

Nick26

Awards
I have been on epi for a week now at 30 and feel nothing yet. I am going to run another week at 30 then finish my last 2 weeks at 40.

johnfaas

Awards
Ok , if I up the dose do I need to add to the post cycle ?

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
i would just do 30-40mg for 6 weeks and do clomid for PCT.

3 weeks
50mg/50/50

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
epi takes a week or more to feel it working but i would look for a SERM and up the dose. no more then 30-40 if you havent done it b4.

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
going onto 2nd week at 30mg....nothing really to report yet. Definitely bumping it up by week 3 on my end

johnfaas

Awards
epi takes a week or more to feel it working but i would look for a SERM and up the dose. no more then 30-40 if you havent done it b4.

Trying to keep to over the counter (not finding legit sources online ?)

boo99

boo99

Awards
Yes thats nothing as far your amounts there.

As the guys here said--- and Ibanezman--- you wont feel **** till 3rd week or until on 40mg.

Im on day 30 at 40mg which began on second week (the 40mg that is). I want to go 6 weeks at 40mg. But at 40 is when things began for me. Depending on bloodwork, may go longer than 6 weeks. Right now, things have plateued out. Not much gains etc--

I do have my SERM:)

rinner100

Awards
EPI is the ****, but it takes 3-4 weeks man. alot of your growth on EPI actually comes that week where you cut off. it makes you want to stay on, but think of your poor liver

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
i ran a cycle of epi at about the same weight as u.. i felt i wasted the first 2 weeks messing with dosages before bumping.. i felt nothing till 40mg and felt great at 50mg..

cjszip

cjszip

Awards
I would stay away from stimulants when running ph cycles. For me they amplify the side effects of ph, blood pressure, kidney swelling, sleeping pattern, ect. Epistane is not that strong, but better safe than sorry. That's just my take.... Anyone else agree?
Yes. I agree. Remove stimulants, as they drain the adrenal cortex, and amplify renal side effects.

I also agree once again with "better safe than sorry". Let's think about this for a minute... First cycle.... Methylated hormone... And he's under 200lbs. I know! 40 milligrams bro! Perfect! Shaa! ....Why would you jump right into 40mg? Get a feel for things by going light on your first cycle. Since it's your first, you will respond. Keep it light and you'll have more "free room" with side effects, and they'll be easier to manage.

With that said, I DO think 10/20/30/30, or 20/20/30/30 would be the most effective method to use, but still help keep side effects (if you get any at all) under control.

BettrBdyMitch

BettrBdyMitch

Awards
The max I would bother with on your first run would be a 30,

I'm doing a havoc and phera stack right now, and this is my 3rd cycle

Havoc/Epi whatever you want to call it 20/20/20/20

Phera 30/30/30/30

Just try to stay away from too many stims as they said, eat above maintainance, at least by 700 cal, and train hard!

johnfaas

Awards
The max I would bother with on your first run would be a 30,

I'm doing a havoc and phera stack right now, and this is my 3rd cycle

Havoc/Epi whatever you want to call it 20/20/20/20

Phera 30/30/30/30

Just try to stay away from too many stims as they said, eat above maintainance, at least by 700 cal, and train hard!
would you add to my post cycle ( i cant find nova) anything I can buy local ?

BettrBdyMitch

BettrBdyMitch

Awards
would you add to my post cycle ( i cant find nova) anything I can buy local ?

a 6-bromo and the sustain alpha should be ok, or maybe the revive t with the ultra hotter compound
17a-methyl-17b-hydroxyl-3-keto-delta 1,4,6-etioallocholtrien with the sustain alpha

johnfaas

Awards
a 6-bromo and the sustain alpha should be ok, or maybe the revive t with the ultra hotter compound
17a-methyl-17b-hydroxyl-3-keto-delta 1,4,6-etioallocholtrien with the sustain alpha
Advanced PCT by Anabolic extreme or Revive T by Fast Action what is beter.
I will be using (one of the above) with the AI Post Cycle Support and PP sustain alpha.How would you dose ?
Also with the Epistane is there a advantage with tapering off at end of cycle while starting the post ?

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
Trying to keep to over the counter (not finding legit sources online ?)
that sucks but you can still recover from over the couter products as long as it's a mild compoudn like epi. i would buy 6oxo 180 caps and take 6 pills with your last meal before bed for 6 weeks.

i agree with everyone else. ramping epi was a waist of time for me and it makes it take longer to kick in. i'd just start the cycle at 40mg. sides are low bro so don't be shy.

johnfaas

Awards
that sucks but you can still recover from over the couter products as long as it's a mild compoudn like epi. i would buy 6oxo 180 caps and take 6 pills with your last meal before bed for 6 weeks.

i agree with everyone else. ramping epi was a waist of time for me and it makes it take longer to kick in. i'd just start the cycle at 40mg. sides are low bro so don't be shy.
would that be along with one of :Advanced PCT by Anabolic extreme or Revive T by Fast Action
and post cycle ans sust alpha ?

cjszip

cjszip

Awards

I suggest something like Post-Cycle Support by Anabolic Innovations. Epistane is a powerful anti-estrogen. It will reduce estrogen levels greatly- hence why using an aromatase inhibitor is a terrible idea (think; 6-OXO recommendations in this thread). After LONG peroids of nearly 0 estrogen, you'll face estrogen-receptor sensitivity like you've never known. You'll experience estrogen-rebound, which often leads many users to "rebound-gyno". It's not a definite thing, but it's very likely considering the sensitivity of your receptors if you suppress estrogen that drastically, for that long. I think the sustain alpha should be good with a natural test booster... If you're worried about rebound, consider a low-dose AI on the final two weeks of your PCT... Taper it slightly up, and slowly taper off during the weeks FOLLOWING PCT. Some believe in dropping AI quickly, while I personally like to taper off.

thebig4

Awards
I suggest something like Post-Cycle Support by Anabolic Innovations. Epistane is a powerful anti-estrogen. It will reduce estrogen levels greatly- hence why using an aromatase inhibitor is a terrible idea (think; 6-OXO recommendations in this thread).
New here doing research. I find this thread interesting because it seems like a basic approach. Opposed to the over the top expert approaches often seen.

Are you saying here that adding the 6-OXO in addition to his set up is a smart or terrible idea?

cjszip

cjszip

Awards
New here doing research. I find this thread interesting because it seems like a basic approach. Opposed to the over the top expert approaches often seen.

Are you saying here that adding the 6-OXO in addition to his set up is a smart or terrible idea?
I'm suggesting that a stand-alone PCT regimine consisting only of 6-OXO is a terrible idea. It's a terrible idea because it suppresses estrogen levels severely, when they're already suppressed, leading to a delayed recovery and negative feedback signials.

A high dosage resveratrol product, like PCS, Sustain Alpha, or PCT Assist would be an excellent product if one were avoiding prescription drugs. I suggest a low-dose of 6-OXO during the last two weeks (for example- PCT lasts 4 weeks for me, I run 200mg on week 3 of PCT... 300 on week 4/5 and 200 on week 6. I taper down to 100 to remain on the safe side, then come completely off). This works well when using SERMs.

I haven't used a non-SERM PCT, but there's a lot of merit to avoiding SERMs when you can. It's an excellent idea to run short, mild cycles with keepable gains and mild shutdown. Think of a SERM as your "last resort" or your ace in the sleeve. It's not something you want to employ everytime, but when you do, it can save your ass. I'll be running a mild cycle (4 pumps 1-T daily for 30 days) and using Sustain Alpha, Diesel Test HC, and the same protocall I outlined for PCT in a couple of weeks. Last time I ran a 4 week Epi-Cycle with this outline (but used ralox instead of Sustain during PCT) and had the best PCT of my life. We'll see how it works on a slightly more-mild cycle.

thebig4

Awards
I'm suggesting that a stand-alone PCT regimine consisting only of 6-OXO is a terrible idea. It's a terrible idea because it suppresses estrogen levels severely, when they're already suppressed, leading to a delayed recovery and negative feedback signials.

A high dosage resveratrol product, like PCS, Sustain Alpha, or PCT Assist would be an excellent product if one were avoiding prescription drugs. I suggest a low-dose of 6-OXO during the last two weeks (for example- PCT lasts 4 weeks for me, I run 200mg on week 3 of PCT... 300 on week 4/5 and 200 on week 6. I taper down to 100 to remain on the safe side, then come completely off). This works well when using SERMs.

I haven't used a non-SERM PCT, but there's a lot of merit to avoiding SERMs when you can. It's an excellent idea to run short, mild cycles with keepable gains and mild shutdown. Think of a SERM as your "last resort" or your ace in the sleeve. It's not something you want to employ everytime, but when you do, it can save your ass. I'll be running a mild cycle (4 pumps 1-T daily for 30 days) and using Sustain Alpha, Diesel Test HC, and the same protocall I outlined for PCT in a couple of weeks. Last time I ran a 4 week Epi-Cycle with this outline (but used ralox instead of Sustain during PCT) and had the best PCT of my life. We'll see how it works on a slightly more-mild cycle.
Thanks for the insight. Respect.

3dmuscle9122

Awards

I have a bottle of 6oxo, but a little nervous on using it. I read that there are reports of seizures and blood clots in the brain when using (4-androstene-3,6,17-trione) and 1-AD (1-androstenediol). What are your thoughts? Should I just use a low dose 3caps 300mg instead for pct? Oh... and another thing, your avatar is frightening.

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
i did 6 caps a day for 6 weeks of 6oxo and noticed zero side effects whatsoever.

cjszip

cjszip

Awards
Never heard of a problem with clots or seizures. I've never experienced side effects either.

Again, I wouldn't use 6-OXO as a stand-alone post cycle therapy. I think it has it's place in the latter stages of PCT (for example, to avoid estrogen rebound, or control estrogen from getting too high from SERM use during latter stages of PCT) but during the first several weeks of a cycle such as Epi, it's not the best choice.

If I were going to do a totally legal, "natural" pct, I would probably do something like this;

Days 1-15; OTC-PCT product; there's a ton to pick from, PCS, Sustain, PCT-Assist, etc. Along w/ a powerful, natural test booster. If using progestin, I'd suggest P5P and bulk 1-Carboxy as well as other natural products, like ZMA, Flax, etc.

Days 15-30; OTC-PCT product, 200-300mg 6-OXO. Natural test booster. Anti cortisol product. ZMA etc.

Days 30-35; 400mg 6-OXO, natural test booster, etc...

Days 35-45; Taper down the 6-OXO. 300-200mg. Keep using natural test booster and other necessary things.

johnfaas

Awards
Ok !
If I go with :
Cycle:

Epi 10 /20/30/30 + Cycle Support By: Anabolic Innovations- 2 scoop/day

Days 1-15; Anabolic Innovations ,Post Cycle Support ,Sustain Alpha

Days 15-30; Post Cycle Support ,Sustain Alpha , 200-300mg 6-OXO. Natural test booster. Anti cortisol product. ZMA .

Days 30-35; 400mg 6-OXO, natural test booster, etc...

Days 35-45; Taper down the 6-OXO. 300-200mg. Keep using natural test booster and other necessary things.

How to dose Post Cycle Support ?
Look ok on cycle and post ? Any changes ? Thanks !

SpanishFork

Awards
I got some nasty blood pressure elevation from taking it. I couldn't sleep and felt terrible.

johnfaas

Awards
Halfway into the third week no sides at all Still feeling good gaining size !
Would you suggest going from original plan
Epistane By: IBE 10/20/30/30

TO to 10/20/30/"40"

Would you change anything in the post this is what I have on hand:

1 x Post Cycle Support (120 Capsules )AI
1 x Cycle Support (60 Servings)AI
1 x ZMA (180 caps)
2 X Lean FX (90 Capsules)
2 X Diesel Test Hardcore (120 tabs)
1 x 6-OXO (180 Capsules)
2 X Sustain Alpha

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date