ph veteran needs help!!!!

1. Registered User
    Answers

ph veteran needs help!!!!

ok so this would be my 3rd pro hormone cycle. heres what im looking to do, my body reacts well to ph's with a proper diet and pct. im am looking to put on as much clean size as possible. my past cycles have been oxodrol 10 about 2 years ago and i did a cycle of spawn a few months back. all with no major side effects and not much of a loss with pct. my question is i need to know what i should take next to keep my body stimulated and put on some good size. money is no issue. thanks in advanced

2. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by nickd View Post
    ok so this would be my 3rd pro hormone cycle. heres what im looking to do, my body reacts well to ph's with a proper diet and pct. im am looking to put on as much clean size as possible. my past cycles have been oxodrol 10 about 2 years ago and i did a cycle of spawn a few months back. all with no major side effects and not much of a loss with pct. my question is i need to know what i should take next to keep my body stimulated and put on some good size. money is no issue. thanks in advanced

why not hit the real gear if money is no issue. I'm sure a test/dbol cycle would yield some decent results on you.
  3. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Cellardude View Post
    why not hit the real gear if money is no issue. I'm sure a test/dbol cycle would yield some decent results on you.
    i have considered this many of time but id like to get up to around 230's before i hit the major juice. i think with 2 more cycles of ph's and my continued perfect clean bulk diet i can get close.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Answers

well..uve already done superdrol with the oxodrol...what about phera?
  5. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by nickd View Post
    i have considered this many of time but id like to get up to around 230's before i hit the major juice. i think with 2 more cycles of ph's and my continued perfect clean bulk diet i can get close.
    why? what you are calling ph's are just steroids too. you are better off with test solo even if you dont mind the pinning.
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  6. Registered User
    Answers

not ready to pin just yet and yes i understand ph's are basiclly steroids. thought about phere just want to make sure i will gain some mass.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. First Cycle for a veteran. (with pics)
    By Durrah in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 04-30-2010, 08:04 AM
  2. Dream Veteran Jason High Signs with UFC
    By VolcomX311 in forum MMA
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-12-2010, 05:47 PM
  3. Veteran health care, WTF?
    By jim623 in forum Politics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-07-2009, 11:49 AM
  4. advice from a veteran needed