ph veteran needs help!!!!

nickd

Awards
ok so this would be my 3rd pro hormone cycle. heres what im looking to do, my body reacts well to ph's with a proper diet and pct. im am looking to put on as much clean size as possible. my past cycles have been oxodrol 10 about 2 years ago and i did a cycle of spawn a few months back. all with no major side effects and not much of a loss with pct. my question is i need to know what i should take next to keep my body stimulated and put on some good size. money is no issue. thanks in advanced :think:

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
ok so this would be my 3rd pro hormone cycle. heres what im looking to do, my body reacts well to ph's with a proper diet and pct. im am looking to put on as much clean size as possible. my past cycles have been oxodrol 10 about 2 years ago and i did a cycle of spawn a few months back. all with no major side effects and not much of a loss with pct. my question is i need to know what i should take next to keep my body stimulated and put on some good size. money is no issue. thanks in advanced :think:

why not hit the real gear if money is no issue. I'm sure a test/dbol cycle would yield some decent results on you.

nickd

Awards
why not hit the real gear if money is no issue. I'm sure a test/dbol cycle would yield some decent results on you.
i have considered this many of time but id like to get up to around 230's before i hit the major juice. i think with 2 more cycles of ph's and my continued perfect clean bulk diet i can get close.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
well..uve already done superdrol with the oxodrol...what about phera?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i have considered this many of time but id like to get up to around 230's before i hit the major juice. i think with 2 more cycles of ph's and my continued perfect clean bulk diet i can get close.
why? what you are calling ph's are just steroids too. you are better off with test solo even if you dont mind the pinning.

nickd

Awards
not ready to pin just yet and yes i understand ph's are basiclly steroids. thought about phere just want to make sure i will gain some mass.