PPlex & SDrol bridge or just SDROL??????

angel77

angel77

Awards
  • Established
Will there be benefits to bridging the Phera before the Superdrol or should I just run the Superdrol. I have Designer Supplements Superdrol. I know the cycle wil be much shorter. Will this limit my gains? Will I be able to maintain my gains easier by running a bridge for an extended period of time? Experienced please help a brotha out! Cheers, angel77

Bridge would be
PPLEX 30/30/45
SDROL 00/00/20/20/30

5 weeks total. SDROL alone will be
20/20/30/30 I'd try and push 4 weeks if I didn't feel like complete garbage. Thanks for the help guys! I'm so ready for the Superdrol!:firedevil:

angel77

angel77

Awards
  • Established
BUMP.......come on guys, no opinions????:sorry:

inmymind801

inmymind801

Awards
that's a lot of SD. 30mg is high dose i wouldnt do it at 20/20/30/30.
i did it like this and gained 14 lbs. 10/20/30 and that was by itself. i think you have a good chance of maintaining 10 lbs. after pct is u do it correctly.

btw wats ur previous exp. with aas?

angel77

angel77

Awards
  • Established
that's a lot of SD. 30mg is high dose i wouldnt do it at 20/20/30/30.
i did it like this and gained 14 lbs. 10/20/30 and that was by itself. i think you have a good chance of maintaining 10 lbs. after pct is u do it correctly.

btw wats ur previous exp. with aas?

Ive been through a Methyl 1d/Liquid Masterdrol cycle and a Havoc & MMV2 cycle. I have all support supps in order and am completely prepared. If 30mg makes me feel like sh*t I'll cut back. I've read if you can pull off an extra week it will help solidify gains. I'll listen to my body. I'll probably go 20/20/30 and see what happens. If I don't feel like complete garbage I'll continue for a 4th week. Oh, BTW, I'm 6'1" 200lbs. Cheers, angel77 (sweet avatar dude) favorite movie!!:notworthy:

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
Will there be benefits to bridging the Phera before the Superdrol or should I just run the Superdrol. I have Designer Supplements Superdrol. I know the cycle wil be much shorter. Will this limit my gains? Will I be able to maintain my gains easier by running a bridge for an extended period of time? Experienced please help a brotha out! Cheers, angel77

Bridge would be
PPLEX 30/30/45
SDROL 00/00/20/20/30

5 weeks total. SDROL alone will be
20/20/30/30 I'd try and push 4 weeks if I didn't feel like complete garbage. Thanks for the help guys! I'm so ready for the Superdrol!:firedevil:
i like the bridge.
i also find it MUCH easier to maintain gains on a longer cycle. i'll do a strong PH like s-drol for 5 weeks and then bridge into a non-methylated for another 3 or 4 weeks. i gained 19lbs on my last s-drol/trenadrol cycle and i kept 15lbs. of course, you're taking a risk doing a long oral cycle like that so 5 weeks is fine IMO.

just get some clomid for PCT and i must warn you, i lost my libido on s-drol. nolva did sh*t for me and i had trouble getting it up for months. probably prolactin issues. HOWEVER, the second time, after doing some more research, i ran clomid for PCT and within' 2 weeks, my libido was back to normal. and i felt i didn't loose as much strenght and i didn't have as hard of a time getting a pump in the gym. so clomid worked 10x better for me.

i'd get some caber if i were you just in case of prolactin build-up.

angel77

angel77

Awards
  • Established
i like the bridge.
i also find it MUCH easier to maintain gains on a longer cycle. i'll do a strong PH like s-drol for 5 weeks and then bridge into a non-methylated for another 3 or 4 weeks. i gained 19lbs on my last s-drol/trenadrol cycle and i kept 15lbs. of course, you're taking a risk doing a long oral cycle like that so 5 weeks is fine IMO.

just get some clomid for PCT and i must warn you, i lost my libido on s-drol. nolva did sh*t for me and i had trouble getting it up for months. probably prolactin issues. HOWEVER, the second time, after doing some more research, i ran clomid for PCT and within' 2 weeks, my libido was back to normal. and i felt i didn't loose as much strenght and i didn't have as hard of a time getting a pump in the gym. so clomid worked 10x better for me.

i'd get some caber if i were you just in case of prolactin build-up.
I was gonna go with P5P and Vitex. If it doesn't do it for me I'll get some cab. I do have clomid. I am definately running it instead of Nolva. I had the exact libido issue coming off my Havoc cycle. Not goin' down that road again. It took over a month for my libido to come back. Cheers, angel77

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
I was gonna go with P5P and Vitex. If it doesn't do it for me I'll get some cab. I do have clomid. I am definately running it instead of Nolva. I had the exact libido issue coming off my Havoc cycle. Not goin' down that road again. It took over a month for my libido to come back. Cheers, angel77

I'm on phera right now in week 2 and its barely starting to work...its a creeper. You probably need to run phera for at least 4 weeks or you are wasting your money/time/hpta.

Id go like this...actually I might to this...

PP 30/30/30/40
SD 0/0/0/10/20/20

6 weeks total...wetness to begin with and some good strength overall mass, then lean/dry/solid for 3 weeks following.

angel77

angel77

Awards
  • Established
I'm on phera right now in week 2 and its barely starting to work...its a creeper. You probably need to run phera for at least 4 weeks or you are wasting your money/time/hpta.

Id go like this...actually I might to this...

PP 30/30/30/40
SD 0/0/0/10/20/20

6 weeks total...wetness to begin with and some good strength overall mass, then lean/dry/solid for 3 weeks following.

I'm keepin' an eye on your cycle. Yeah, I'm leaning toward SDrol / Tren bridge now. Still not made my mind up yet. Give that Phera time man. You should start blowin' up soon. Cheers......

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
I'm keepin' an eye on your cycle. Yeah, I'm leaning toward SDrol / Tren bridge now. Still not made my mind up yet. Give that Phera time man. You should start blowin' up soon. Cheers......

I hope so...I spent alot of money on supports and such :aargh4:

Who knows, maybe I'll man up and bridge this bitch into SD when pp runs out :)

Super/Tren sounds SICK, but also sounds scary. Thats some major prolactin possibilities....Id def. have some p5p, powerfull, or maybe even Caber on hand.

angel77

angel77

Awards
  • Established
I hope so...I spent alot of money on supports and such :aargh4:

Who knows, maybe I'll man up and bridge this bitch into SD when pp runs out :)

Super/Tren sounds SICK, but also sounds scary. Thats some major prolactin possibilities....Id def. have some p5p, powerfull, or maybe even Caber on hand.
yeah, I have Vitex and P5P I'll pre-load and run throughout cycle. If it isn't cutting it I'll pick up some Caber. I hope all starts to smooth out (or I guess) jack you up soon! Cheers man. I know the wait for the ON feelin' sucks. :firedevil: