Delayed Gyno

srt42b

Awards
It seems that I got some delayed gyno after about 2-3months after my last cycle. :( Have a lump about the size of a peanut under my left nipple that is sore. As soon as I realized what it was, I hit it with nolva at 40mg. This was a few days ago. Should I throw anything else in with it?

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
some sort of AI dosed moderately? maybe ATD taper starting at 50mg for a few weeks?

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Letrozole will work wonders, as long as you taper down and stay on a low dose until the lump is COMPLETELY gone for at least a few weeks. I'll tell you though, letro made me feel like hell... achy joints, pissed-off mood, and absolutely NO LIBIDO. Raloxifene is another choice, but from what I've read, not too many people have experienced complete success with nolva or other SERMs.

Hope this helps. Best of luck.

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
Nolva, 20mgs a day untill its gone. Tons of threads on the subject.:yup:

srt42b

Awards
I'll try the nolva at 40mg for 2 weeks, then down to 20mg until it's gone. Hopefully this works, or I'll be ordering up some letro.

I was on Epi but this cycle closely followed a SD/PP cycle (maybe 3 months between them). So it's probably from the SD but was delayed further by the Epi cycle and it's PCT.

Antonek

Awards
so i thing its progestin gino then nolva/arimidex and other serms/ai-s wont help

try running b-6 at 300mg ed or dostinex to lower prolactine, this should help

if u want u can also ad nolva but many people report delayed gino from sd - mostly due of progestin

cjszip

cjszip

Awards
It's very common when user's run one cycle in proximity to another. Odds are, your progest receptors were active after SD and PP (they stay activated for long periods of time after these types of cycles).. You'd have been fine, but after running Epi it suppressed your estrogen and further sensitized your PR. Hence, Progesterone rebound.

I suggest starting P5P and 1-Carboxy along w/ a SERM. This may not be proliferated glandular tissue, but rather PRL. My experience was w/ Trenadrol. After symptoms appeared ON CYCLE, I stopped, ran PCT of Clomid and some B6 to be safe, and a few weeks later got a very small lump. I ran B6 at 600mg daily (300AM, 300 pre workout, since prolactin is highest in the morning hours and during/post workout). I also ran PowerFULL and tamoxifen. Excellent success. So I waited a while, and ran epi for 4 weeks, the first 2 weeks I ran it w/ 25mg ATD EOD. I followed with Raloxifene for PCT, continued P5P and a long taper of 6-OXO and haven't had problems in the last 5 months.

EDIT: I suggest no more than 20mg tamoxifen. There's NO REASON to just start downing 40mg daily. I know SOME of the studies suggest 20-40mg for pubertal/accute gynecomastia, but it's MORE than necessary. Stick w/ 20 until it's gone, then taper off at 10.