M1,4ADD bridge to Epi or Mdrol--cycle suggestions - AnabolicMinds.com

M1,4ADD bridge to Epi or Mdrol--cycle suggestions

1. New Member

M1,4ADD bridge to Epi or Mdrol--cycle suggestions

Hey guys. I'm planning on running a bridge of M1,4ADD into Mdrol (or Epi, however, I'm more set on Mdrol) and I am a little lost as to dosages for the M1,4ADD. My tentative cycle looks like:

Wk1: M1,4ADD @ 30
    Wk2: M1,4ADD @ 60
    Wk3: M1,4ADD @ 90
    Wk4: M1,4ADD @120
    MDrol @ 20
    Wk5: Mdrol @ 20
    Wk6: Mdrol @ 20

I have run M1,4ADD back when iForce had it in a stack about 3 years back. I ran it with 1-T and loved the strength gains. Also, my last cycle was a run at EQ-T2 and the results were great. So, I am very fond of M1,4ADD namely because of the strength gains. The goal of this cycle is solely strength and MDrol and M1,4ADD have given me the best strength gains thus far. I've never bridged a cycle before, nor have I stacked with Mdrol. I was reading up on logs and have seen people run M1,4 all the way to week 6, so they were stacking it along with the Mdrol. I've run Mdrol a couple of times and I was tolerant of the sides. I am very open to suggestions and points being made regarding my cycle--I want to try this bridge out but do it correctly.

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  255 lbs.

ramp up the dosage quicker for m1,4add. I've been on a little over a week now and didn't feel anything until i hit 90mg. i'm probably going to 120mg a day for the rest of the cycle.
  3. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by bb4life View Post
    ramp up the dosage quicker for m1,4add. I've been on a little over a week now and didn't feel anything until i hit 90mg. i'm probably going to 120mg a day for the rest of the cycle.
    I was thinking the same thing, I was just leary of any flareup occuring. I'll ramp up the first week to 60mg--I've noticed effects at that dosage before. But what about the Mdrol? Should I run the M1,4ADD ALONG with it or should I leave it as is?
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  255 lbs.

try this...
    m14add 60/90/90/90 and mdrol 10/20/20 starting at week four. 6 weeks total
  5. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by bb4life View Post
    try this...
    m14add 60/90/90/90 and mdrol 10/20/20 starting at week four. 6 weeks total
    bump on this...look good to you guys?

Wk1:M1,4ADD @ 60
    Wk2 M1,4ADD @ 90
    Wk3 M1,4ADD @ 90
    Wk4 M1,4ADD @ 90
    MDrol @ 10

Wk5 MDrol @ 20

Wk6 MDrol @20
  6. Advanced Member

I was just reading another thread where on of the posters was suggesting that 1,4 ad needed to be run much longer than 4 weeks to see results. You've seen results in four weeks from the compound, though?
    The Truth is, there is no Truth.
  7. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by bound View Post
    I was just reading another thread where on of the posters was suggesting that 1,4 ad needed to be run much longer than 4 weeks to see results. You've seen results in four weeks from the compound, though?

different compounds. m1,4 ad is BOLD (non methyl)...compound in question is methyl so it kicks in faster.

Seen people go up to 120 mg with m1,4 add and enjoy it there. I'd say between 90 and 120 is the sweet spot for most.

Some hesitation when bridging to mdrol due to the harshness and stress put on your body by bridging from a methyl into mdrol...but if you have your supports lined up it should do very well. Should dry out some of your gains from m14add.

I like the 20/20/20 dosing as well, though if you feel good at the end of the 2nd week and your results have started to slow, you might consider bumping to 30 (probably not necessary, but keep an open mind?) lol.

goodluck

Similar Forum Threads

1. Mdrol bridge with Hdrol 8 week cycle
    By itsgroll in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 03-05-2012, 02:18 PM
  2. Mdrol/Epi bridge: First stack cycle
    By rsr08 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-22-2010, 09:11 AM
  3. Mdrol/Pplex or Mdrol/Epi Bridge for next cycle?
    By Nolanaf67 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-17-2009, 12:49 PM
  4. February H-drol or Mdrol cycle...possible bridge.
    By diesel75 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-08-2008, 03:02 AM