Forward thinking - Mdrol or M1T

jock19

Awards
This is planning ahead somewhat.

I am currently running a mdrol cycle (my 2nd one) and getting good results. About 10 days in an up 6/7 lbs and a fair bit leaner.

Anyhow, I am keen to finally make significant gains in size this year so I am thinking or another cycle around April/May. I don't think I will have enough mdrol to run another cycle so my options are:

1) Buying more mdrol...it is a good product or

2) using M1T. I have had it in my cupboard for a while but haven't used it to date.

Any thoughts on this? Should I switch to try something new or stick to what I know? I have heard good and bad things about M1T.

On a PCT point, I am sorted for my current cycle. In the furture am I better using nolva and clomid as opposed to just nolva? It did take me a while to bounce back after my previous cycle.

Cheers

FYI I am 6 foot tall, been training for years, run a few cycles (1ad/4 ad, hdrol, mdrol) and weigh 178 lbs. Looking to get to 182/4 by the end of this cycle and about 196 later in the year.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
This is planning ahead somewhat.

FYI I am 6 foot tall, been training for years, run a few cycles (1ad/4 ad, hdrol, mdrol) and weigh 178 lbs. Looking to get to 182/4 by the end of this cycle and about 196 later in the year.

And you're convinced you need steroids?

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If your looking for mass you can't do much better than M1T (except testosterone). And If you've already run M-drol it's not much worse to do M1T In my opinion. Run it the same as you ran M-DROL with the same PCT You should gain alot more than the 5 pounds you want to gain to reach 182/4. I would say Minimum gain of 15 pounds if you do it right.

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
seriously, s-drol shuts you down pretty hard. and m1t even harder, you better have a sick PCT ready if you're going to run this crazy cycle. i know i would never.

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
i know this is kind of a weird question.. but when u say u were shut down hard on sdrol and it would be worse on m1t.. what exactly do u mean? is getting shut down different for everyone.. what exactly are symptoms.. what does it feel like.. i have only while prior cycle and expierenced no shut down what so ever!

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
At 6' 178lbs, IMHO you need to be consuming way more calories. Seems like you have much more gain potential saying natural before considering one of the harshest orals out there (M1T). I've ran it multiple times, most of the weight gains you will see are water. Strength gains are fantastic, sides can be pretty bad if you aren't careful. With just an oral only cycle you're fine with just using Nolva for PCT. Just my 2 pennies, ~~freq-out~~

jock19

Awards
Cheers. I was thinking 2 weeks on M1T in a few months. I knew it was harsh which is why I have never used it. I have heard that people gain a ridiculous amount of size on it though but I don't fancy simply putting on lots of water then having nothing to show for it after the water weight is dropped.

I take the point about gaining more naturally but I constantly plateau at the moment. Takes me an age to add a pound or so (sometime 3 weeks!). Using m-drol achieves that in a few days and helps me lean out. Thats the appeal.

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes you hold some water on M1T but I don't think it's too bad,I hold alot more water on a cycle of TEST or Anadrol or even Pheraplex.

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i know this is kind of a weird question.. but when u say u were shut down hard on sdrol and it would be worse on m1t.. what exactly do u mean? is getting shut down different for everyone.. what exactly are symptoms.. what does it feel like.. i have only while prior cycle and expierenced no shut down what so ever!
Your balls shrink , you lose your sex drive/and or have a hard time getting it up.

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
oh sorry
what i mean by shutdown is once i came off, my penis was useless until PCT started to do its job.

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
Your balls shrink , you lose your sex drive/and or have a hard time getting it up.
oh yeah that too.

after 3 weeks of s-drol, my balls were little as f*ck
after about 4 days on m1t, my balls were little as....lol

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
oh yeah that too.

after 3 weeks of s-drol, my balls were little as f*ck
after about 4 days on m1t, my balls were little as....lol
Both shut me down equally. I have to say superdrol made me much more Lethargic, I didn't want to do anything, but It dried me out and got me real lean and muscular.

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the responses .. i kind of thought thats what u meant..

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
Both shut me down equally. I have to say superdrol made me much more Lethargic, I didn't want to do anything, but It dried me out and got me real lean and muscular.
yeah, i felt like death the whole time i was on. i really felt the difference once test levels started coming back up from the clomid. i just felt happier. i was very moody on superdrol.

superdrol made me very bloated though so i looked much better/leaner once i came off. funny how the same compound can be totally different for certain people.

kept almost all my gains after PCT with clomid.

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
I would recommened toremifene citrate (fareston) for any hardcore cycle like M1T or M-Drol. Both of these hormones have the tendancy to induce prolactin rebound gyno and nolva can aggrivate this problem further. Toremifene on the other hand is known to reduce prolactin and actually has some AI effects too.