Bad Transdermal Sting!

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.75%

Bad Transdermal Sting!

I used t-1 pro w/ DMSO for a cycle afew weeks ago and saw very good results. I started a new cycle today by combining a bottle of t-1 pro and a bottle of super one + into one big mix, then I added about 6 times the amount of DMSO that BDC sends w/ the t-1 pro. I figured all this would make this a really good way to absorb the 1-test. I had someone apply some of this to my back right after I took a shower and my whole back turned red and stung very, very bad. It felt like my whole back was peeling very badly for about the first 5 minutes. After that it just stung a bit for about 20 minutes after that. I wasn't sure if I was having an allergic reaction to this or not. During my first cycle of t-pro w/dmso it stung a little bit, but not anywhere near this bad. I almost had to wash it off this time,but I stuck it out instead. Is this sting a result of way too much dmso or what? What should I do now, I don't wanna just throw away a $150 solution. Should I just add maybe some rubbing alcohol to tone down the sting or what?
    Any help would be very much appreciated. Dan

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.26%

Originally posted by dantheman
    I added about 6 times the amount of DMSO that BDC sends w/ the t-1 pro

Topical use can cause a rash, blistering, itching, hives, and skin thickening.

IMO you added way to much.

This would be a case of, "too much of a good thing" !

I don't see how you will fix it without adding more 1-Test /4AD and the rest of the transport to get it back to suitable levels.
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.75%

would I be able to add something like isopropyl alcohol to dilute it or something like that. I don't have anymore 1-test on hand, I've already began my cycle so if I had to order more then I would have to stop my cycle now, then restart later which wouldn't be preferable.
    Comments?
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.38%

Originally posted by dantheman
    would I be able to add something like isopropyl alcohol to dilute it or something like that.
    Yes you can add more Iso if you have it....just make sure that it is 99% Isopropyl Alcohol

LG.
  5. Brewing Anabolic Minds
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.19%
    Achievements Posting Pro

It would do wonders if you could give us volumes...

Chemo
  6. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.62%

You my friend, are an idiot. Fortunatly for you, I know another idiot who tried something similar with too much DMSO. He will remain nameless of course, since I wouldn't want to incriminate him

You can and should dilute it with iso, or everclear will work OK, you can get it from the liquor store. Remember then you have to change your application volume.

Another thing that worked for the other idiot (who will still remain nameless) was applying it to the back of his calves. This seems to be a tougher spot skin wise, and able to take a bit more abuse than the back, or the insides of the arms or thighs. Try the calves, see how it works for you. This does mean you have to shave your legs, I do not recommend a razor, as the irritation combined with the DMSO will have you crying. I suggest a clipper, and it shaves it down very close, without irritating the skin. You can get a cheap battery operated one at Wal-mart for about $12
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.26%

Originally posted by wardog
    Remember then you have to change your application volume. 
    Maybe he should apply it with a paint gun LOL

8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.49%

Oh God. The humanity!!  I am speechless.  It does shed light on why there are so many cases of OD when there clearly shouldn't be.
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.26%

Originally posted by K (Phoenix)
    It does shed light on why there are so many cases of OD when there clearly shouldn't be.
    Unfortunately these are the types of cases, that make headlines, that fuel cries for banning.

Tragic !
  10. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.38%

WHOA!!

I just re-read the first post...

six time the amount of DMSO into approximately 480ml of solution (T-1 Pro =240ml, Super One+ = 240ml) unless the bottles are used, then I have no clue what the total volume is.

So you added 144ml of DMSO into 480ml of PH stuff (hypothetically speaking)...this means that you now have a 30% concentration of DMSO...

so my solution to this problem....

add in Iso alcohol until you reach a total volume of ...*whips out calculator*....well...even if you add in like 220ml of Iso..then that brings the DMSO concentration down to...just a hair above 20%...which means that you will need to add 440ml of Iso to bring the [DMSO] concentration down to 15% (15.6521739 to be exact)

And since we dont have the exact starting volume of your "crazy brew" then my numbers could be WAY off....so what I suggest you do is find a way to measure the total volume of your brew in milliliters and get back to us.

Right now my high dosage of 4-AD is starting to make me pissed...so I will stop here....DO WHAT I SAY!

LG.
  11. Brewing Anabolic Minds
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.19%
    Achievements Posting Pro

dantheman...everything we do in life has to start somewhere.  Your mishap here will no doubt lead to you not making the same mistake and may help others before they do.  Let's use this as a tool and build the knowledge base for future reference.

Try to measure the TOTAL volume now and estimate what was in the two before.  This will give a rough estimate of DMSO percent (which should not be used as a penetration enhancer and solely as a solvent for cleaning up any spilled product due to its unusual ease of increasing penetration of whatever is dissolved).

In the mean time lets do some rough math for you.  LG was on the right track but is off slightly since he didn't take into account that the DMSO volume has to be calculated with the TOTAL volume.  So, assuming both bottles were full:

24 mL x 6 = 144 mL DMSO
    144 + 480 = 624 mL TOTAL volume
    144 / 624 * 100 = 23% DMSO v/v (volume to volume) presently

So, working backwards we find that the TOTAL volume has to be 960 mL to make the DMSO percentage 15% which will most likely be less irritative.  This comes out to be another 336 mL of isopropyl alcohol...

If the numbers are correct, the resulting mixture would be 960 mL @ 32 mg/mL dissoved of 16 grams 1-test and 15 grams 4-AD.

• 1-test = 16.66 mg/mL
    • 4-AD = 15.63 mg/mL

Dosed at 4 mL per application the mixture should last for 120 days and give roughly 373 mg 1-test and 350 mg 4-AD WEEKLY ABSORBED.  hhhmmm...not too shabby of a brew after all

Chemo

BTW, if you mix another two bottles you're on your own

12. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.38%

Re: Re: Bad Transdermal Sting!

Originally posted by Big Daddy Chemo
      LG was on the right track but is off slightly since he didn't take into account that the DMSO volume has to be calculated with the TOTAL volume.  

Thanks Chemo...I thought my numbers looked a little "off"

But, hey..I wont make the mistake again

LG.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Transdermal bad itch
    By MarcusG in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-29-2004, 01:45 AM
  2. recipe for transdermal fina?
    By hamper19 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-26-2003, 09:35 PM
  3. transdermals, sex and bed - question?
    By xcreed in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-13-2003, 10:12 PM
  4. Test ENTH as a transdermal
    By Judo Tom in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 11-11-2002, 12:47 PM
  5. Grief from girlfriend/wife for wanting a transdermal??
    By Blazer88 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 11-10-2002, 11:34 PM