I used t-1 pro w/ DMSO for a cycle afew weeks ago and saw very good results. I started a new cycle today by combining a bottle of t-1 pro and a bottle of super one + into one big mix, then I added about 6 times the amount of DMSO that BDC sends w/ the t-1 pro. I figured all this would make this a really good way to absorb the 1-test. I had someone apply some of this to my back right after I took a shower and my whole back turned red and stung very, very bad. It felt like my whole back was peeling very badly for about the first 5 minutes. After that it just stung a bit for about 20 minutes after that. I wasn't sure if I was having an allergic reaction to this or not. During my first cycle of t-pro w/dmso it stung a little bit, but not anywhere near this bad. I almost had to wash it off this time,but I stuck it out instead. Is this sting a result of way too much dmso or what? What should I do now, I don't wanna just throw away a $150 solution. Should I just add maybe some rubbing alcohol to tone down the sting or what?
Any help would be very much appreciated. Dan