Superdrol/Epi

trackstud100m

Awards
  • Established
What's up fellas, just curious if someone was on a pulse cycle of superdrol would they get any added benefit by taking it before a sprint race or football game?

Thanks,

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
i dindt even want to wake up when i was on superdrol...let alone run track....i dont think this is the right steroid for that application...halodrol on the other hand is the endurance athletes best choice

trackstud100m

Awards
  • Established
i dindt even want to wake up when i was on superdrol...let alone run track....i dont think this is the right steroid for that application...halodrol on the other hand is the endurance athletes best choice

My friend, running 60m isnt endurance.

dizdabiz

Awards
trackstud,it is if your rosie o donnell!:pizza::pizza::pizza:

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
u will cramp up like a mother f ucker if ur on Mdrol or epi and sprinting.

when i was on mdrol i never wanted to get out of bed and had to nap at LEAST once a day

trackstud100m

Awards
  • Established
u will cramp up like a mother f ucker if ur on Mdrol or epi and sprinting.

when i was on mdrol i never wanted to get out of bed and had to nap at LEAST once a day

how much were you taking?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
10mg of mdrol the first time, 20mg of mdrol the second run. both were equally bad.

as for havoc i ran it @ 30-40mg

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I just came off 30mg of SD and never felt that bad

I don't know how useful SD could be in sprinting, personally I believe if you used a low dose like 10mg it would work well because of the explosive strength

Obviously it just depends on how well you respond to SD.

trackstud100m

Awards
  • Established
I just came off 30mg of SD and never felt that bad

I don't know how useful SD could be in sprinting, personally I believe if you used a low dose like 10mg it would work well because of the explosive strength

Obviously it just depends on how well you respond to SD.
You dont think SD is useful for sprinting, why?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
"I believe if you used a low dose like 10mg it would work well because of the explosive strength"

I think it would work well at a low dose but i don't know for sure. It would probably work for me because i handle it pretty well.

trackstud100m

Awards
  • Established
"I believe if you used a low dose like 10mg it would work well because of the explosive strength"

I think it would work well at a low dose but i don't know for sure. It would probably work for me because i handle it pretty well.
Well, im using 10mg right now before going into adrol cycle.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
dude...why did you even ask if you were gonna blow off everyones advice?

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
i retained a good 3-4lbs of water with sd (i know wierd) so that would slow you down if you're like me and retain water with EVERYTHING lol!

trackstud100m

Awards
  • Established
i retained a good 3-4lbs of water with sd (i know wierd) so that would slow you down if you're like me and retain water with EVERYTHING lol!

how much were you taking, i know you like to take high amounts?

conwict

conwict

Awards
  • Established
Only real way to know is try it yourself.

I know these methyls are fast acting but I have trouble believing they'd cause an immediate increase in strength or speed like you want...heck I know nothing though...

trackstud100m

Awards
  • Established
Only real way to know is try it yourself.

I know these methyls are fast acting but I have trouble believing they'd cause an immediate increase in strength or speed like you want...heck I know nothing though...
LOL, they are already in my system, its not like I'm gonna start taking them tomm and expect to run 10.0. My main question was if you were pulsing SD or Epi three times per week should one of the pulse days be the competion day.

For example:
Mon: hard workout+SD
Tue: easy day
Wed: hard workout+SD
Thur: rest
Fri: lite neural session+SD??
Sat: race day+SD??
Sun: rest

conwict

conwict

Awards
  • Established
From my limited knowledge I'd say no SD on competition day.

Acute sides probably have more to do with dosage time. You somewhat eliminate your risk of sides on competition day with no SD on competition day. Again, this just makes sense, could be wrong.

trackstud100m

Awards
  • Established
Forgot to take the SD before the meet today but still manage to sprint well, today is the end to the low dose 2 week SD cycle, will start the adrol cycle on Monday.