Anavar/ Sustain Alpha cycle. How long??

F

fdsoldier

Awards
I have some anavar powder sitting around and wanted to give Sustain Alpha a try and was wondering how long I could run a very low dose of Anavar? I respond well to low dose and would like to not have any shutdown if possible. I was thinking:

Anavar: 20-30mg/day

Sustain Alpha: 10 pumps (2 days on/ 5 off)

Any suggestions?

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well, unless you are a chick that is a really low dose of oxandrolone. My woman is running 25mg daily right now. She will run 10 weeks and get lipids checked as var will negatively effect lipids.

F

fdsoldier

Awards
Well, fortunately I respond super well to low dose var bro. I am not looking to pack on pounds or have my ballfro shrink anymore. I ran anavar at 30mg/day for 6 weeks recently and put of 7 pounds or quality muscle. I'm sitting at 5'10" 188 lbs. right now and am about 7% BF.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
Well, fortunately I respond super well to low dose var bro. I am not looking to pack on pounds or have my ballfro shrink anymore. I ran anavar at 30mg/day for 6 weeks recently and put of 7 pounds or quality muscle. I'm sitting at 5'10" 188 lbs. right now and am about 7% BF.

lol...i wonder how much of that was actually from the var...why not just get some creatine if your gonna do this

F

fdsoldier

Awards
I am actually not a responder of creatine. I have tried many times and every type in the past. I'm sure that those 7 pounds came from hitting the gym hard and having my diet in check.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
yes...thats what im trying to say...if your not trying to put on size and get huge than why even mess with gear...just train natty...and pretty much everyone responds to creatine...but its effects are so subtle many people think they are "non-responders" but i dont think thats really possible...

F

fdsoldier

Awards
I hear ya brotha. Creatine seems to always give me the bloat and I really don't look at var as "gear". Var makes me feel great and it actually helps me maintain my weight in the summer months. I'm a firefighter and I seem to lose pounds in the warmer months.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
well...then i go with heavy weight i dont think 10-12 weeks is unheard of...

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
thanks for savin lives...next time start out with that and i wont give ya such a hard time:thumbsup: