wicked cycle or not?

R

rislingohya

Awards
Good day,
I have the following ready to go for the new year.
Dbol-weeks 1-4 at 30 mg/day
test enan, deca, eq mixture- weeks 1 -11 at 2.5 cc's twice a week
liquidex nolva and clomid are also on hand

Any feed back on my adventure in the new year would be greatly appreciated. I am not not exactly sure of the ratio of test, deca ,and eq but I know the maker is well versed and would have enough test to fend off deca dick. The eq is in there for some cleaner gains than just mass from deca and dbol.
Let me know if modifications or time frames need to be adjusted!
Thanks

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
goals would be nice also, as well as dosages. Also bro remember steriods have different esters so the half lives are different as well.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Stats, goals, dosages, post cycle, training regimine?

ManBeast

R

rislingohya

Awards
age 31
married- with one son
5'6"
182 pounds
4 prohormone cycles
1 cycle Avavar

Diet- tip top 100 grams plus of protein every day and low fat everything
Body fat- 8-10%
Training- 4-5 days a week. I cover the spectrum.

I AM TRYING TO GET READY TO COMPETE FOR **** SAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOW.....................................Can I get some advice and respect!
Every time I post something I get this. Everyone wants to know my life story before they will give me love.
I need serious advice about the cycle so I can make an informed decision about dosages and time frame. I want to get to 200 pounds , 9-10% body fat.
Please help me out!

L

legaljuicer

Awards
relax dude. To get the info you require it takes more info on your part. Bodybuilding isn't only food and cycles. It is also rest, training(eod, etc)(splits,etc),cardio,current stats and how fast you watn to achieve your goal.

R

rislingohya

Awards
hey,

Sorry for over reacting. I need you fellas very much to help me through this. This will be my first inject. But I am with in range of competing so I have been told. I do not have a scanner to post pictures. Just take my word for it. I am probably 3 cycles from looking alittle like Craig Titus. Honestly. Dosage is 2.5 ccs twice a week. All the chems are in one bottle.
My post cycle will cosist of clomid 21days, nolva if need be, and liquidex.

Please give me your thoughts on the cycle itself and any other points that need to be rectified.
Thanks

L

legaljuicer

Awards
I am no expert but looks good to me. Some of the mods will probably have more input for you.

sikdogg

sikdogg

Hang'n & Bang'n
Awards
  • Established
Do you know the concentration of test, deca, and eq in the solution?

S

size

Awards
  • Established
I do not like these all in one oils. Especially since you can't manipulate the dosages. For instance, I would much rather use test over deca and eq, consequently, I would want the test to have a higher ratio.

For a first cycle, I suggest to most just to use test only with maybe dbol in the beginning to give some immediate satisfaction. Obviously you have chosen otherwise, which is fine.

Anyway, I can not tell you if you are using the product correctly since I do not know the ratio and mg count in 1cc. Only use an ant-e during your cycle if it is necessary such as for controlling gyno or if bloating gets out of control.

Diet- While on, you should increase you protein consumption to at least 250grams daily and do not be afraid of fats just shy away from sat. fats.

B

bjuicen

Awards
when you say mixture, what mg's is each of the products in the mix?

R

rislingohya

Awards
I'll have that information in a couple of days Bjuicen. I was already told it. But I got rid of the email. It sounded fine when I researched it and talked to my supplier about it but like I said it escapes my memory.

"Size" I will really want to hear more about what you have to say about the all in one theory. I simply wanted it that way to simplify injections. The ratios were carefully taken into consideration the the person who formulated the product.

And "size man" that is a whole **** load of protein! How do you get that much everyday? I do tuna, eggs, boiprotein bars, optimum whey shakes and every kind of meat to get my protein up. oh plus I do soy beans and yogurt and cottage cheese for lunch. But I can not get that everyday. What is your secret?

Legaljuicer.... I do billy banks with my wife for a half hour a night usually three nights a week and I skip post workout to the point of pass out and I play rec hockey two nights a week. I think it is fairly active but not so much that it wears me down.

Keep the advice comin fellas with all the above subjects mentioned above. Thanks

sikdogg

sikdogg

Hang'n & Bang'n
Awards
  • Established
Bro, 250grams of protein isn't a whole lot at all. I'm currently hovering at 210 lbs and i'm eating between 350-400grams of protein per day. It's almost impossible to eat that much protein without putting down a couple of protein shakes everyday.

S

size

Awards
  • Established
Once you increase you protein comsumption, I am willing to bet your gains will increase even w/o anabolics. Try incorporating protein powders. 4 scoops daily will give you and extra 100grmas of protein and 400 extra caloires. There are some new powder's such as Syntrax Nectar which mix very easily and taste like juice(especially Fuzzy Navel flavor) so that it is easy to drink with any meal. Check out the board sponsor powernutrition for protein powders.

Once you get the ratio for your oil, I can be more help.

S

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
Please post a sample diet. To echo what size said, 100 grams protein is nowhere near enough.

prolangtum

prolangtum

Awards
  • Established
Damn I just know saw that. 100 grams? I get 60-70 per meal.

H

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
And "size man" that is a whole **** load of protein! How do you get that much everyday? I do tuna, eggs, boiprotein bars, optimum whey shakes and every kind of meat to get my protein up. oh plus I do soy beans and yogurt and cottage cheese for lunch. But I can not get that everyday. What is your secret?
LOL.

I get 250 within my first 3-4 meals - 280 by meal #4.

2 cans of tuna
1 mrp
16 egg whites and 5 whole eggs
1mrp
10-12oz steak
1 mrp
10-12oz chicken/turkey
1 can tuna

I'm dieting too :(

A

R

rislingohya

Awards
Wow you dudes eat. But like I said I'm only 5'6" , 182-4 pounds. I'm not sure I need as much as a bigger dude.
But hey, I unpacked my bottle out of excitement and ..duh... it said the dosage per cc right on the bottle. It is 100mg of test enan/cc, 80mg od bold undec/cc, and 60mg nand deca/cc. I know I had told the producer I wanted cleaner gains and was willing to run it 11 weeks. That is why the bold is high and the deca is alittle lower. At 1 cc I'm getting 240 mg of steriod. multiply by 2.5 per inject and I'm at 600 mg of steriod per inject. Twice a week that is 1.2 grams of steriod per week of this mixture with dbol front loading of 4 weeks at 30mg a day. I will also run arimidex with the cycle.
Now what do you fellas think?

Post cycle diet will have a lot of flax seed oil in it and I will want to know more information as to how I can improve my diet post cycle. Do I want to up protein even more, or carbs for more energy? Let me know about the post cycle diet and the concentration of the oil.
Thanks

S

size

Awards
  • Established
5cc gives you: 500mg tes, 400mg bold., 300mg deca.= 1200mg weekly
I think that is a too high for someones first cycle. Add in the dbol and you have another 210mg.

Consequently, I would only use 4cc which will give you: 400mg test, 320mg bold, 240mg deca= 960mg. I think this dosage would be better for you as more does not mean more growth. Also, more can mean more sides. think about this dosage, as it is still more than plenty.

I might even leave out the dbol but you can take it. It does give some immediate gratification before the rest starts to work.

I would not take the arimidex unless you need it. Estrogen has positive effects and should not be eliminated unless necessary. Some necessary things are large jump in blood pressure due to bloating or gyno problems. If you still want to take the arimidex I would only take .5mg every other day.

Even though you are smaller, you still need to eat big. it can be difficult but if you really want to see gains you need to eat more. Get some protein powder.

R

rislingohya

Awards
I was big time wondering about the amount of anabolic per poke. I will definitely go for 2 cc per poke or even 2cc(Monday) then 1.5cc (Thursday). I think that would suffice. What do you think size? Go for 3.5 ccs per week? Should I run Dbol for 4 weeks at 20mg a day or 30mg a day? I'm thinking with the amount of product I purchased I could get two solid cycle out of one batch.
I really agree with you on the protein though. The only thing stopping me is the price. I would love to take 100-150 g of protein shake but I have to feed my son first! But I will up my optimum whey to atleat three scoops and try to get down two of those bio protein bars a day plus I will go hard on the farmers eggs I get at a great price.

WHAT IS THE BEST BANG FOR MY BUCK IN THE PROTEIN DEPARTMENT?
Size, let me know what you think anout all these options.
Thanks
Later

H

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I was big time wondering about the amount of anabolic per poke. I will definitely go for 2 cc per poke or even 2cc(Monday) then 1.5cc (Thursday). I think that would suffice. What do you think size? Go for 3.5 ccs per week? Should I run Dbol for 4 weeks at 20mg a day or 30mg a day? I'm thinking with the amount of product I purchased I could get two solid cycle out of one batch.
I really agree with you on the protein though. The only thing stopping me is the price. I would love to take 100-150 g of protein shake but I have to feed my son first! But I will up my optimum whey to atleat three scoops and try to get down two of those bio protein bars a day plus I will go hard on the farmers eggs I get at a great price.

WHAT IS THE BEST BANG FOR MY BUCK IN THE PROTEIN DEPARTMENT?
Size, let me know what you think anout all these options.
Thanks
Later

I'm going to say this and don't take great offence...

Put the needle downa nd back away slowly.

You do not know how to even eat properly nor have you done your research well enough to know what you can/should be eating. I think you posted 100 grams of protein? My friend's kid sister who is 12 and weighs like 87lbs takes in over 100 grams of protein in a day.

Seriously. No disrespect intended. Get your diet figured out first before you pick up a needle. I fear you'll just be sticking yourself for the hell of it because your gains will be minimal what we I am hearing so far.

A

S

size

Awards
  • Established
He may not have his diet in order but he is 31, 5'6" at 183 with low BF. He obviously is doing something right.

However, you really do need to work on getting more calories and protein. This change will have an anabolic effect on its own.

For your cycle, you can reduce it to 3.5cc per week, it will give you 840mg weekly. That should work, btu I must admit that I do not like the ratio. I would keep the dbol at 30mg, but if you want to save some you could just do it for 3 weeks.

Drop protein bars. they are too expensive and commonly fail to meet the label claims. Buy a 10lbs bag of Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey, only costs about $48 at the board sponsor powernutrition. Best tasting is Syntrax's Nectar but it costs more. For food, I think the cheapest foods for protein are eggs and whole chickens.

R

rislingohya

Awards
Size,
Thanks for the advice and houseman I did say in my last post that I would be upping the protein intake by atleast 100-150 grams while on cycle.
Size what don't you like about the ratio? Only first three weeks of dbol? Why? Need your advice man.

And houseman here is what I do on a regular day. Tell me how to improve.
Morning- 5 farmers eggs, cup of milk banana and 3 strawberries- 40gs
lunch- 1 cup of soy beans and a can of tuna 35gs
after school(I teach gr 5) protein bar 22gs
supper - porkchops or chicken chick peas approx 30gs
protein shake- 2 scoops optimum whey - 40gs

That is a good day for me. A bad day would be no tuna so it does stay fairly consistant. I only listed food that contains protein of course.
Protein shakes are pricy no matter what but a 10 pound bag sounds just what I need when I pick up the pin in the new year. What do you think house?

S

size

Awards
  • Established
I do not like the ratio more b/c of personal preferance. I like test more than anyhitng else so i would want that at a higher dosage. Your cycle will work.

You can take dbol for 3 or 4 weeks but keep it at 30mg. I was just saying 3 weeks incase you wanted to save some for another cycle but 4 weeks is fine.

You need to add some extra protein shakes during the day. This may mean drinnking 2-3 while you are at school teahcing. just getting lunch and a snack while you are there all day is not enough. Try to set up you diet like this: meal 1, snack, meal2, snack, meal 3, snack, meal 4, snack, meal5 snack, shake before bed. Each meal shoot for 60grams protein.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Yah... when I ran my bulker... i was eating like this:
Wakeup: Protien shake 25g protien
Breakfast before school: Kashi GoLean Crunch (2 servings ~30g protien w/milk)
Snack: Cottage cheese (like 1/6 of the package you get at costco... big mofo)
Lunch: Junk probably, but lots of protien again
Snack: lean ham sandwich on wheat (40g protien)
Snack: protien bar (30g protien)
Dinner: Whatever, relatively healthy (chicken based, maybe a steak, shrimp, something with 40-60g protien)
Snack: 1 egg
Bedtime: Shake (25g protien)

Lotsa eating... lotsa protien, and a relatively clean bulk cycle (my waist didn't go up an inch until post cycle).

ManBeast

S

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
I'll post an example of my current bulk diet. This is toned down about 1000 cals from last year.

Breakfast-1 cup oats, 2 cups skim milk, 2 cups cottage cheese(nonfat)

PWO shake- 65g whey/75g dex)

PWO whole food meal- 5oz chicken, 2 slice ff cheese, 4 slices wheat, 2 cups skim milk

lunch-1.5 cups brown rice, 7-8 oz turkey breast

lunch #2-1.5 cups yams, 6 oz chicken

dinner-8oz pork loin or steak, 1tbsp pb

pre-bed- casein shake with flax

Keep in mind, that's only about 4000-4200 cals.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
You and your yams!!! :D

ManBeast

M

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
76 oz chicken is a typo right? Cause that my friend is a **** load of chicken

S

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
6 oz, edited, oops. Yams are like steroids, MB.

R

rislingohya

Awards
Well, It is clear that I will really start eating like a mad man especially on clcle but it sounds like I need to stay consistent with more protein year round.

Question: Manbeast what is Kashi Golean? Sounds like some sort of cream of wheat or something and I'm all for that ****.

Also I have access to really cheap farmers eggs whick contain 7.5 grams of protein per egg. Can I go hard on these while on cycle? Or will my cholesterol and fat content be to high? I could do 6-8 a day and not feel it in the pocket book.

As far as the cycle is concerned I would like to go 3-3.5 cc per week of my chems. And I will front load with the dbol for 3-4 weeks at 30mg. I agree with you too Size about the concept more ccs does not always equal more size. I want to keep my dosages low so I am not taking such large doeses in the future to get a reaction. Does this make sense? From a lot of the stuff I have been reading on cutting edge.com a few of the guys are doing 8-10 week cycles with moderate doses and seeing good results with a good diet. And MINUS THE SIDES WITH MODERATE DOSAGES! What do you think?

S

size

Awards
  • Established
Moderate cycles can easily result in good gains. Eggs are good to eat. Just do not eat all the yolks. Say if you eat 8 eggs a morning, eat 3 whole eggs and 5 just egge whites

R

rislingohya

Awards
Thanks men,
If there is any more feed back on dosage and length of cycle let me know.
And Size what is Kashi Golean?
Need the protein good man.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
LoL it's an interesting product.... It's high in protien (for a ceral) and mostly complex carbs and VERY low fat, they have different variations on it, my favorite is the GoLean Crunch. It's a cereal, but very healthy and with a relatively solid nutritional profile.

ManBeast