wicked cycle or not?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. 6 oz, edited, oops. Yams are like steroids, MB.

2. Well, It is clear that I will really start eating like a mad man especially on clcle but it sounds like I need to stay consistent with more protein year round.

Question: Manbeast what is Kashi Golean? Sounds like some sort of cream of wheat or something and I'm all for that ****.

Also I have access to really cheap farmers eggs whick contain 7.5 grams of protein per egg. Can I go hard on these while on cycle? Or will my cholesterol and fat content be to high? I could do 6-8 a day and not feel it in the pocket book.

As far as the cycle is concerned I would like to go 3-3.5 cc per week of my chems. And I will front load with the dbol for 3-4 weeks at 30mg. I agree with you too Size about the concept more ccs does not always equal more size. I want to keep my dosages low so I am not taking such large doeses in the future to get a reaction. Does this make sense? From a lot of the stuff I have been reading on cutting edge.com a few of the guys are doing 8-10 week cycles with moderate doses and seeing good results with a good diet. And MINUS THE SIDES WITH MODERATE DOSAGES! What do you think?

3. Moderate cycles can easily result in good gains. Eggs are good to eat. Just do not eat all the yolks. Say if you eat 8 eggs a morning, eat 3 whole eggs and 5 just egge whites

4. Thanks men,
    If there is any more feed back on dosage and length of cycle let me know.
    And Size what is Kashi Golean?
    Need the protein good man.

5. LoL it's an interesting product.... It's high in protien (for a ceral) and mostly complex carbs and VERY low fat, they have different variations on it, my favorite is the GoLean Crunch. It's a cereal, but very healthy and with a relatively solid nutritional profile.

-Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*

Similar Forum Threads

1. To Carb Cycle or Not?
    By xcendo in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-07-2006, 09:28 AM
  2. Days off during igf cycle or not?
    By workin2005 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-31-2006, 01:52 AM
  3. CEE: to cycle or not to cycle
    By badmofaux in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7