Please help me on my cycle...Chemo please read too

1. Please help me on my cycle...Chemo please read too

Hey guys it is my first post here but I have been around and reading different threads for a couple months now... I have been really following up the m-1-t cycle logs out there...how are u guys doin keepin ur gains?? Also people have said that the 2 week cycle theory has been proven and has data to back it up, does it only work with m-1-t?? or will it work for any other specific steroid compounds to do a 2 week cycle?? one more question lol sorry for so much but would you think it would be ok to do

weeks 1-2/ M-1-T
    weeks 3-4/Clen(to eliminate possible muscle loss/lean down a bit)
    weeks 5-6/ M-1-T
    weeks 7-8/ Clomid (PCT)

Let me know what you think about this and also dosage for a guy 230lb 5'11...I've been a fan of Chemo for a while and I'd really like to hear what he thinks of this also...Whats up Chem!!! lol Thanks any help would be really appreciated, Kal

2. Hey Kal I hope your clen idea is more for the fat loss rather than a muscle loss preventative. Unless you are going with extreme doses clen has not too much affect on keeping muscle. It will help but not as much as most people think. I dont want to burst your bubble because that is not what it is about but i want you to understand that clen is not that great for preventing muscle atrophy.

whale
    i will let others that have used m 1 T helpo with the cycle regime.

3. Seems fine to me, although I would use clomid inbetween cycles also to try and raise natty test levels (easier rebounding in the end). I'm on my 3rd 2 week cycle of M1T and these short cycles seem to do very well. Try 10mg M1T daily
    •   

4. Originally posted by jweave23
    Seems fine to me, although I would use clomid inbetween cycles also to try and raise natty test levels (easier rebounding in the end). I'm on my 3rd 2 week cycle of M1T and these short cycles seem to do very well. Try 10mg M1T daily
    I agree

Also as I do not recommend 2 week cycles for any other legal compounds/ prohormones. I recommed 4-6 week cycles. M1T seems to be the exception at this time.

5. I think 4-6 weeks is fine on M 1-T

6. Originally posted by theprolangtum
    I think 4-6 weeks is fine on M 1-T
    I agree, I think it can be done either way. I chose short 2 week cycles, although I'm sure 4-6 week cycles are fine also.

Similar Forum Threads

1. please help me put my cycle together.
    By AILDfan89 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-20-2011, 03:34 PM
  2. Please help me with my PH cycle - Epistane
    By bigbiceps in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-11-2011, 11:17 AM
  3. Help me schedule my cycle Please!
    By sikkenx in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-02-2009, 02:43 AM
  4. Replies: 7