need a good cycle for my reentry to the dark side

corteztk1982

Awards
getting my **** back together and I want a cycle that wont hurt my hairline anymore than it has been already but doesnt puff me up like ****. Im starting at a new school and dont wanna look like the sta-puft marshmallow man for the girls in class. Cycle history was about 5 cycles and usually was test based with normally no more than one other compound along with it and not exceeding a test dose of 750, usually was just at 500.Got up to 220 and then got out of wack in lifting and moved. after that sorta dropped my diet and lifting for a while and have been off all compounds but wanting to get back into the mix again

lifting experience is 6 years, 185lbs, 5'10

Another thing is that I am going to be doing a lot of endurance stuff for rugby practice that starts in feb (never played before) and dont want something that goes bad with that.

main issue is I cant have any bloat and i really need to keep a check on the glossy flowing locks :) but DHT inhibitors are not a friend of mine so that is out of the question

wilgates

wilgates

Awards
I hear your feel ya about the bloating, I would run a 12 week cycle of sustanon 250. The first 2 weeks I would run it @ 500 mg a week break the shots up into 4 shots a week sunday,tuesday,thursday then saturday then repeat step one again. 3rd week you can lower it to 250 mg a week but add some equipoise to it, like this sunday half cc of sust to 1 cc of eq then do it again on tuesday that's 250 of test and 400 of eq and only 650 mg a week

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
I hear your feel ya about the bloating, I would run a 12 week cycle of sustanon 250. The first 2 weeks I would run it @ 500 mg a week break the shots up into 4 shots a week sunday,tuesday,thursday then saturday then repeat step one again. 3rd week you can lower it to 250 mg a week but add some equipoise to it, like this sunday half cc of sust to 1 cc of eq then do it again on tuesday that's 250 of test and 400 of eq and only 650 mg a week
i dont like the looks of this AT ALL. the worst thing to do on cycle is drop or higher a doseage.....sends hormones all over the place

Test E 500mg /week 1-15
EQ 400-600mg/ week 1-14

charley

charley

Awards
its important to keep in mind that what works for your body is to maintain even test levels thru-out your cycle...i've read that doing ''sus 250' works well when used 250mg EOD..... i tried it once and had a hard time with my BP.........

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
enan with EQ would work well. if your going for the ladies possibly test with winny the last 6 weeks.

corteztk1982

Awards
lol the only/ last time i used EQ it was qv stuff and after every shot id spike a 100degree fever, aches and chills and vomiting. I used eq for 2 shots lol

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
lol the only/ last time i used EQ it was qv stuff and after every shot id spike a 100degree fever, aches and chills and vomiting. I used eq for 2 shots lol
that must have been some dirty-ass gear

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
dont use qv.. they went under a long time ago.

corteztk1982

Awards
yeah the bloat issue is a big one as girls dont like puffy guys