Any good winny products.

bendit27

bendit27

Awards
this is my 3rd cycle and i'm not taking it to extreme's by any means simply because i've learned that about 600mg test cyp a week is as good as a whole gram a week. but that being said i have found that winstol 50mg EOD works wonders with my body i can't get the winny depot any more and was wandering if there were any good products out that mimic or armatise to winni in the body. I would really like to add this to my stack and am willing to try OTC products. And my cycle will consist of 600mg a week test cyp. for 10 weeks.

Lean1038

Lean1038

Awards
furazadrol but you'd need to dose it real high.
Correct. It has about a 10% conversion rate to genuine winstrol so figure 100mg of Fura = 10mg of Winstrol.

It's expensive, but very effective.

You could always run 75-100mg of H Drol for 40-50 days to keep costs down instead.

Good luck.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
prostanzonal is a non-alkylated form of winni...ive used this before....results were similar to winni but much more mild

Lean1038

Lean1038

Awards
prostanzonal is a non-alkylated form of winni...ive used this before....results were similar to winni but much more mild
It's also hard to come by and just as underdosed(As you've stated) as readily available Furazadrol.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
MMV2 at 5 caps a day gave me similar results to Winny

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
this is my 3rd cycle and i'm not taking it to extreme's by any means simply because i've learned that about 600mg test cyp a week is as good as a whole gram a week. but that being said i have found that winstol 50mg EOD works wonders with my body i can't get the winny depot any more and was wandering if there were any good products out that mimic or armatise to winni in the body. I would really like to add this to my stack and am willing to try OTC products. And my cycle will consist of 600mg a week test cyp. for 10 weeks.
Winztrol and MegaZol both are PH's of Winny.

Furzadrol/Feraguno/oristan-a are not PH's of winny but have VERY similar effects. I don't know where you source your injectables, but I think one of my sources might have what you need. PM me for my email if you want.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
mikeymike85 Anabolics 4
Anabolics 4
LifeNtheFastlane Anabolics 75
Anabolics 57
Kojacks406 Anabolics 11