First time user. Needs advice.

trainingday09

trainingday09

Awards
Hi all,
I have never taken steroids but i want to give it a try. A friend of mine gave me a bottle of superdrol last year, but i never used it, he also gave me a bunch of other supplements like 1-4 AD Bold and black hole but i was too scared to try them because of the liver toxicity i read about, etc. I usually follow his advice and ive been taking protein and no-xplode, but i want to try the superdrol now. I have good muscle definition and i have good abs, etc, im lean, but i want to get bigger mass.

Height:5'9"
Weight:146 lbs.

Any advice on what i should do?? :think:

*i will post some pictures if you need

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
how old are you....seems like you need to eat for a couple of years before you use the gear

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
age? how long training? and BTW, black hole and 1-4 bold do not have toxicity issues, but SD has HUGE liver toxicity issues.

trainingday09

trainingday09

Awards
Thanks for the replies,
Im 20 years, i have been working out for 2 years, and my friend is the same age as me, but hes 3x as big as me, he took testosterone 2 years ago, and he gave me the superdrol last summer, and its been sitting in my room for a year.

is it still good? should i take it?

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the replies,
Im 20 years, i have been working out for 2 years, and my friend is the same age as me, but hes 3x as big as me, he took testosterone 2 years ago, and he gave me the superdrol last summer, and its been sitting in my room for a year.

is it still good? should i take it?

at 5'9"and a 146lbs unless your a boxer/wrestler/mma fighter and actively trying to keep your weight down i wouldnt run superdrol...and even if you are superdrol is not a good oral for that application....it seems to me that you need to learn to eat and train natturally and get to 180-190 before you juice.

trainingday09

trainingday09

Awards
I do boxing and running when im not working out (off days), i am in good shape but im not big, i just want to gain mass, and from what i hear these steroids are expensive so if i had this bottle i figured i would use it and save money.

and what about the 1-4 AD Bold? can you recommend any steroid that can speed this up safely. my buddy buys steroids all the time, so i can ask him for whatever i need.

ffmedic32

ffmedic32

Awards
146 pounds and looking to use steroids already. We as a country have became so flippin lazy that it is sicking. Seriously dude at 20 years old and that weight, eat, train, eat, eat, sleep, and eat some more. That just IMO

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
you will not gain weight with steroids if you cant do it without them....your money would be better spent on a book like arnold shwarzeneggers guide to bodybuilding....this will teach you to train and eat...i know this is blunt and not what you want to hear...but its what you need to hear...sorry

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Superdrol will help you gain mass, yes. What most are saying is your weight is a red flag that you don't have either diet, training, or both in check. You can gain quite a bit of natural muscle before you need the help of superdrol or 1,4.

trainingday09

trainingday09

Awards
well i guess i understand that, this is what my buddy was always telling me before i bugged him enough to get me superdrol, but then i was too afraid to even use it, now that im not scared to use it, im still not going to use it i guess....hahaa

anyways if you can at least tell me if i am doing everything right as of now im going to post my schedule

trainingday09

trainingday09

Awards
im on break from uni right now, thats why i figured i could use these 4 weeks for a steroid cycle but i guess its not a good idea. this is my regular schedule:

schedule:

8-3 @ uni classes
3-7 work
7-8 gym

-work out every other day

-running / basketball / boxing (cardio) other days
(nothing on weekend)

-dont sleep very well (sometimes 2,3,4 am bedtime) <-trying to fix this

Supplements:

nosblast: recomended dose w/water 30 min. before work out.

up your mass vanilla protein: 4 scoops w/milk after working out and 4 scoops w/milk before bed on cardio days

i also have sizeon but i dont know what to use it for or when to use it.

thats it! is this a good routine?

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
Besides the fact that your in no way shape or form ready to use ANY steroid of ANY kind, your too young to discuss these types of things here. :thumbsup:

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
im on break from uni right now, thats why i figured i could use these 4 weeks for a steroid cycle but i guess its not a good idea. this is my regular schedule:

schedule:

8-3 @ uni classes
3-7 work
7-8 gym

(nothing on weekend)

Supplements:

up your mass vanilla protein: 4 scoops w/milk after working out and 4 scoops w/milk before bed on cardio days

thats it! is this a good routine?
there's alot of cardio in there. how many cals are you eating in a day?

trainingday09

trainingday09

Awards
im trying to eat like 2000 calories a day, i force myself to eat everything i can...but i have a fast metabolism and bad genes i think....but ill list my meals:

meal 1: bowl of cereal, 4 eggs, 2 slice of cheese, glass of orange juice or water

meal 2: turkey sandwich, potatoes, milk.

meal 3: pasta, salad, bread.

meal 4: peanut butter sandwich, protein shake

snacks in between maybe like yogurt, chips, chocolate, etc.

*one day i tried eating as much as i could possibly eat, like 9 eggs in the morning, 2 protein shakes, and everything else above.....and i puked it all out....i felt so nauseous later on at night i couldn't hold it.....

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
im trying to eat like 2000 calories a day, i force myself to eat everything i can...but i have a fast metabolism and bad genes i think....but ill list my meals:

meal 1: bowl of cereal, 4 eggs, 2 slice of cheese, glass of orange juice or water

meal 3:pasta, salad, bread.

meal 4:peanut butter sandwich, protein shake

LMFAO!!! 2000 cals in a day???!!!! Thats your problem right there dude. :trout:

trainingday09

trainingday09

Awards
how can you say i can't discuss these things, you're 3 years older than me? im old enough to take steroids if i want, i thought it was under 20 you can't take steroids..

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
how can you say i can't discuss these things, you're 3 years older than me? im old enough to take steroids if i want, i thought it was under 20 you can't take steroids..
21 years old is the minimum age to discuss things of this nature:thumbsup: I think you need to take a look at theses sections of this site: bulking/nutrition/training and once you get the basics down you can look into using some supplements(not steroids)

trainingday09

trainingday09

Awards
ok, so what should i do? should i post my meal plan and supplement stuff somewhere else. i just want some input if im doing this right....you said im doing too much cardio and not enough calories....so i need to eat more and do less cardio?

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
WHOA, some of us know that if diet is not in check SD or whatever your thinking about taking wouldn't do crap but raise your BP, be bad to your liver and other things. you should also know that the responsible members of these forum will NEVER recommend taking steroids before diet and training are in check. if you don't want help and advise please cease to ask questions, because some of the answers might piss you off. now that we've got that out of the way. you have black hole right? take it. it will help you eat ore. you want to grow? how in the hell can you do that without food. more food than your eating now, BTW. and NO, you do not have to be 20 to take steriods.....you can be 12 or 18 like your friend. tell you what take a look at him when he's 30. do you want a sex drive, heart and liver that are in wrose shape than my grandfather's? if you want to be told to do what your thinking of doing then go to BB.com. there's plenty of nuckleheads over there that will tell you to go ahead, if you want true help then stay here and do not criticize the advise giving. shall we start again?

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
Superdrol will help you gain mass, yes. What most are saying is your weight is a red flag that you don't have either diet, training, or both in check. You can gain quite a bit of natural muscle before you need the help of superdrol or 1,4.
that's half of it. the other is if you can't bulk beyond 146 lbs naturally, you won't MAINTAIN above 146 pounds - you'll loose everything in PCT. trust me, i've seen it happen.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
ok, so what should i do? should i post my meal plan and supplement stuff somewhere else. i just want some input if im doing this right....you said im doing too much cardio and not enough calories....so i need to eat more and do less cardio?
yes eat bro, eat till you puke (like before) and then eat again(joking). start slowly though.........your at 2000 cals right now? this week coming up go to 2500. then the next week or two go to 3000 and so on. even if your doing cardio, if your cals are up you will gain mass, it's just a bit harder cause your burning them off. besides i would never say to someone, don't play b-ball.......love that game too

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established

*one day i tried eating as much as i could possibly eat, like 9 eggs in the morning, 2 protein shakes, and everything else above.....and i puked it all out....i felt so nauseous later on at night i couldn't hold it.....
that's far from a fast metabolism. try adding in a spoonful of EVOO to each meal. try drinking half a gallon of whole milk per day. eat a 8 oz steak or chicken breast before bed. those kinds of things are going to help.

trainingday09

trainingday09

Awards
@lennoxchi:
i understand that im not 12, and yes id like to get some useful advice from you and whomever else wants to input. i listed my diet and training schedule above. 2000 calories seems like a joke so what should i be eating and how many calories minimum i guess? should i take sizeon i dont really know how to use it, and how should i use blackhole?

@suncloud: like i said i have high metabolism, its my worst problem to gaining any weight. if i stop my diet schedule for a few days i can lose my food weight, but my muscle weight stays obviously. i listed my diet above, i think its about ~2000 calories:

workout schedule:

(nothing on weekend)

Supplements:

trainingday09

trainingday09

Awards
evoo = olive oil right?

this is my list so far:
-eat 3000 calories per day
-olive oil with my meals
-half gallon of milk per day
-8 oz steak / chicken breast dinner

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
evoo = olive oil right?

this is my list so far:
-olive oil with my meals
Looks good. If you want an easier way to get cals in try throwing a few eggs and some evoo or natty pb into your protein shakes.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
evoo = olive oil right?

this is my list so far:
-olive oil with my meals
that is an awesome start bro. this all takes a bit of time. go to 3000 cals a day for one week then weight yourself (allways weigh in the morning after the morning pee), if the scale goes up your fine if not adjust carbs, adjust them up. do not be afraid to gain a little fat along with the size, this is normal. plenty of time to cut later on. winter months bulk, spring start cutting slowly for summer......want to look good for the females right? also the steak, make it a lean cut like top serloin or flank steak

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
evoo = olive oil right?

this is my list so far:
-olive oil with my meals
that will put you on the right track for sure. basically if you don't have enough to grow from where you're at, you won't have enough to maintain for where you will be.

3k is a solid beginners bulk. 2k is maintenance and that's about it.

also, see how the following link applies to you, and adjust your diet accordingly.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/99607-gaining-mass-nutshell.html

trainingday09

trainingday09

Awards
ok...im writing down all these suggestions.....im gonna go through this mass gainers guide and ill post my questions.

1. what about the nosblast and sizeon? i feel like i can work out longer with nosblast (cheap version of noxplode). how do i use sizeon? do i need it?

my running list:
-olive oil with my meals
-put eggs, protein, olive oil in protein shake

sorry if this is a stupid question: you mean put raw eggs in my protein shake?

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
nosblast and sizeon won't hurt you, that's for sure. you really don't need much considering where you're at - you have a lot of untapped potential left in you.

as far as raw eggs in protein shakes, i've seen it done quite often. i'm not really a fan of it, but give it a shot and see if it works for you.

ffmedic32

ffmedic32

Awards
Glad to see this thread headed down the nutrition road and away from the dark side. With where you are in life, your results will be so much better traveling this path.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
Glad to see this thread headed down the nutrition road and away from the dark side. With where you are in life, your results will be so much better traveling this path.
yes ther's plenty of time for all that later, after everything else is in place. it's always nice to get older and have a healthy fuctioning sex drive and liver. by that time one should have done more research anyway to find out how to provent such things from suffering....

trainingday09

trainingday09

Awards
so even at 23-24 why are all these people taking steroids? won't they have the same side effects? if you're 30 and you take steroids do the side effects hit immediately or is it 10 years down the road at age 40. im just curious...

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
so even at 23-24 why are all these people taking steroids? won't they have the same side effects? if you're 30 and you take steroids do the side effects hit immediately or is it 10 years down the road at age 40. im just curious...
same sides, same long term effects. by mid 20's, you've got your diet and training dead on, and have probably come close to maximizing your natural gains. that's the theory i think.

honda450

honda450

Awards
Just start smokin pot and you will eat like a horse.. :p

trainingday09

trainingday09

Awards
i dont think i can do that...lol...but i have looked on the web for "appetite enhancement" and all i got was meds for cancer patients undergoing chemotherapy who lost weight....that doesnt do me much good....im going to try the block hole though and see how that works....it looks like its derived from cannabis anyways...so i might as well be smoking pot...

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
ok...im writing down all these suggestions.....im gonna go through this mass gainers guide and ill post my questions.

1. what about the nosblast and sizeon? i feel like i can work out longer with nosblast (cheap version of noxplode). how do i use sizeon? do i need it?

my running list:
-olive oil with my meals
-put eggs, protein, olive oil in protein shake

sorry if this is a stupid question: you mean put raw eggs in my protein shake?
I use raw eggs. I also use egg whites. My favorite mix right now is 1-2 scoops chocolate whey w/ 12-16 oz. milk 2 whole eggs + 2 egg whites and 2 tbs peanut butter! You can also throw in a cup of oats.:food: