2nd cycle, help organize

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I should soon have on hand:
20ml test cyp @ 250mg/ml
100 10mg dbol
100 25mg tamox/nolva
25 1mg arimidex/anastrozole
5000 iu HCG (may or may not use, depending on how things are looking)

gear option 1: standard 10 wk.
20mg dbol daily, 4-6 wks depending on bp/water retention
500mg test per wk. 10 wks

Gear option 2: stretch the test, 12 wks.
20-30 mg dbol daily 4 wks
250mg test during the 4 wk dbol run
500mg test for 8 wks.

Ancillary notes:
on my first cycle I ran test enan 420mg per wk 10 weeks. No gyno issues but I blew up ridiculously with water, to the point where it was a medical concern.
My doc advised that I take the nolva I had on hand the whole time, but thinking that was purely for gyno prevention I saved my nolva for pct.
THIS time around I have enough nolva to go from day 1 through pct if I take the 10 wk route. Knowing how prone I am to edema now, I would like to throw in the adex at .5mg eod, especially considering what dbol might do with water retention. However, I'd like to incorporate my ancillaries in a way to where after the cycle, I have enough for a decent PCT as well. So, gear option 1 or 2? and how would you work the ancillaries given whichever option you choose?

musclempire

Awards
If you are that prone to holding water, i wouldnt think dbol would be the best for a kickstart

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
at 20-30 mgs a day on the dbol you should be fine...if bloat is that big of a problem for you, i would run the arimidex from day 1....dont use the nolva on cycle...

edit: id go option 1 but up the d-bol to 30

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
If you are that prone to holding water, i wouldnt think dbol would be the best for a kickstart
yeah, I got it mostly to have the opprtunity for stretching the test an extra couple weeks. And this time I'll have adex on hand, I'm expecting that to be a huge help with water, and if not I can just drop the dbol altogether. The stuff is cheap enough to where it won't be a huge let down if I have to let it go.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
yeah, I got it mostly to have the opprtunity for stretching the test an extra couple weeks. And this time I'll have adex on hand, I'm expecting that to be a huge help with water, and if not I can just drop the dbol altogether. The stuff is cheap enough to where it won't be a huge let down if I have to let it go.

you have enough a-dex for the whole thing...you should be fine...

honda450

honda450

Awards
Just wondering why in your option 2 you would lower the test to 250 for the first four weeks instead of staying at 500? I would run 500 the whole way through with a lower dbol dose.
I am about to start a 12 week Test-E with 4 wk kickstart Dbol from 30-40mg/day.

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
Just wondering why in your option 2 you would lower the test to 250 for the first four weeks instead of staying at 500? I would run 500 the whole way through with a lower dbol dose.
I am about to start a 12 week Test-E with 4 wk kickstart Dbol from 30-40mg/day.
just because I feel for initial strength and weight gain the dbol alone should be enough on it's own, so I wouldn't need as much test. That way, if I want to continue on with the test for 12 weeks instead of 10 I'd have enough. And 30mg for me would be a high dose of dbol either way.

honda450

honda450

Awards
just because I feel for initial strength and weight gain the dbol alone should be enough on it's own, so I wouldn't need as much test. That way, if I want to continue on with the test for 12 weeks instead of 10 I'd have enough. And 30mg for me would be a high dose of dbol either way.
Ohh ok, sounds good. Good luck!:bb3:

bendit27

bendit27

Awards
Running test less than 500mg is really not worth it. The difference of 250mg a week is night and day i have tried it. Plus 10 weeks on cycle is good. Take a week off 3 weeks out it will be hard but keep eating during this time like you were still working out, you will get bigger and stronger as u give your whole body time to heal. same reason ronnie would take a month off every year it wasn't because he was lazy.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
botk1161 Anabolics 8
35 and Older 7
Anabolics 3
Anabolics 11
Anabolics 5