Dymethazine/M-drol and Winstrol for cutting

klgdragon

Awards
Hey, I'm a long time lurker, first time poster... onto my topic.

I'm starting my planning for my spring cut already and trying to map out the correct things to help me get shredded for summer without losing much strength/mass. I was thinking about possibly Dymethazine or a Superdrol clone and oral Winstrol. I also have ephedrine and albuterol around. Somebody help me combine these things together to make an awesome cutting stack.

Stats are 5'10, 195 pounds (bulking currently to hopefully 205-210) and am currently finishing up a 7.5 week 800mg ED BOLD 200 cycle (not worth the money IMO)

Thinking about starting to cut around mid march-may/june

Dymethazine looks promising, although anecdotal reports of its results/side effects haven't had time to surface yet. Superdrol has always poked at my curiosity as a cutting supplement, and I feel Winstrol could give me the extra edge to become absolutely shredded with dedication.

I know liver toxicity is a huge issue with the Superdrol and Winstrol, but I would plan on using Cycle Support at 1-2 scoops a day and closely monitor my body.

On Hand (or within arms reach):
-Superdrol Clone
-Dymethazine
-Oral Winstrol
-Ephedrine/Caffeine
-Albuterol
-2 bottles Nolva
-15mg bottle Cabergoline
-Support supps

Can somebody give me some ideas/ help me out?

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
winstrol does not burn fat...diets burn fat....that being said i do not care for oral only cutting cycles...unless you are already very lean you are going to be cutting for longer than 6 weeks...which is the longest i would run the oral winny...or three weeks for the super....get some test....

klgdragon

Awards
well my diet would be around 500 under maintenance, gradually getting lower and lower from my current bulking diet. Diet would not be a problem. I want to keep this cut to oral compounds.

Those things aside, if I were to run the two compounds, what would be a good dosing schedule/PCT

I was thinking run the superdrol weeks 1-3 or 4 and run winstrol weeks 1-6.

I was thinking the ephedrine/albuterol could be saved for later weeks of cutting

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
well my diet would be around 500 under maintenance, gradually getting lower and lower from my current bulking diet. Diet would not be a problem. I want to keep this cut to oral compounds.

Those things aside, if I were to run the two compounds, what would be a good dosing schedule/PCT

I was thinking run the superdrol weeks 1-3 or 4 and run winstrol weeks 1-6.

I was thinking the ephedrine/albuterol could be saved for later weeks of cutting
i personally would not pair these two compounds....mabye someone a little more reckless will chime in...sorry

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
something a little more better, if you want to go with aas, I would reccomend stacking oral t-bol with anavar. this is the safest oral stack that you can do. both t-bol and var are able to be used for 6-8 weeks, with little to no shut down of hpta. winni is way more toxic than either of these steroids. if you want to cut, tbol with var, 40mg of tbol, 30mg of var. best oral cycle you will ever do.

on the other note, if you want to go the legal route. I would reccomend furazabol stacked with h-drol. this stack is the best cut/recomp stack you are going to get on the designer steroid market.

either of these stacks are safe, and will provide results, obviously the t-bol/var stack will be way better, but will cost more due to var.

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
I agree with mooch, androgens for cutting are not what I'd recommend if one had access to other substances like clen / albuterol, DNP (for advanced users only obviously).

There are even some really good OTC products now, and with a proper diet they should work excellently.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hello!!!

I can use Winstrol Injectable plus a Halodrol Clone (Sci Fit H4) it`s good idea?

Thanks for the feedback