Primordial's 1-T vs. pre-ban 1-T - soliciting feedback from whose who've used both

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
I've read through some of the Primordial 1-T logs and they look promising, however most of the logs are of stacks.

I'm looking for feedback from people that have used the pre-ban 1-T the old fashioned transdermal way and have also used the Primordial 1-T product. Please share your comparison with us.

I'm doing this to help me determine if I want to buy some Primordial 1-T or not. I used the pre-ban 1-T transdermally several times years ago when it was available and legal and got outstanding results.

Not stirring the pot, not creating some controversial thread, just asking for comparison feedback.

Thanks.

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
Bump.

Last chance before I delete this thread.

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
Nice try, SS - it may just be too new (to say nothing of pricey so soon after the holidays). I've been real curious, but like you say, the logs don't actually give much to go on. no 'shakedown' review.

MaxGolf

MaxGolf

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
Bump...

I would love to hear from someone that has ran both.
Oh and you guys can check this thread out for some solo logs of 1-T

StanChampion

StanChampion

Awards
  • Established
I was wondering this myself. I have some bulk preban 1-T and 4ad powder, along with a few bottles of Dermabolics "Big-1."

Since the PP needs to be converted to 1-T, I am thinking my preban powder might have an edge. However, PP's stuff is legal (for now) and easily obtainable, whereas my 1-T is illegal and hard to find now.

I am thinking about running a 4 week solo preban 1-T mix and then using either the new PP 1-t/tren or their 1-T version later in the summer to see if there is much of a difference. I cannot imagine too much of a difference between old 1-T and PP's 1-T, but would be curious about their new Tren.
:smokin:

charger71

Awards
  • Established
i just ran it with epistane and the results were very similar to when i ran epi/propadrol. but i was cutting most the time, lost 3 pounds and added some good strength. I think with a bulking diet it would rock, thats how ill do it next time around.

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
I was wondering this myself. I have some bulk preban 1-T and 4ad powder, along with a few bottles of Dermabolics "Big-1."

Since the PP needs to be converted to 1-T, I am thinking my preban powder might have an edge. However, PP's stuff is legal (for now) and easily obtainable, whereas my 1-T is illegal and hard to find now.

I am thinking about running a 4 week solo preban 1-T mix and then using either the new PP 1-t/tren or their 1-T version later in the summer to see if there is much of a difference. I cannot imagine too much of a difference between old 1-T and PP's 1-T, but would be curious about their new Tren.
:smokin:
StanChampion, if you run these cycles please log them if possible.

Dragon13

Dragon13

Awards
  • Established
I ran 1-T and logged it here, and although I never used transdermal 1-T before, I have used 1-AD. My comparison was pretty favorable, I think 1-T is a solid product.

Mu5tang69

Banned
Awards
PP 1-T is a ph to 1-t similar to 1-ad but it starts from a different route.

how comparable its is to 1-T shud prolly depend on the conversion rate to 1-T. obviously straight 1-test w/o conversion wud be best.

i wud use PP 1-T sounds like a solid product. expensive tho...thats the only thing that wud hold me back