kilo m1t is hyped garbage

megalug

Awards
im 6 days into my cycle at 20 mgs per day . i started 20 from 10 on day 4 . my training and diet are both in check . i had absolutely no mass gain or strength gains so far this cycle . i think this stuff is not cracked up to be what everyone claims it is . i done cycles of s one + and it blows this stuff away ,so i know im a responder . i got nothing from this crap . not sure if its because its kilosports brand or what? i will ride the cycle out for 4 total weeks to see if it kicks in , but i doubt it will since its suppose to be fast acting . so far all i can say is dont believe all the hype . peace out

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established
is it kilosports or gaspari nutrition ?

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Wow! It would be nice if someone got Kilo's tested. Glad I have my Mesolabs.

nsruffryder34

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I suggested from the begginning that everyone hold off on buying the kilosports m1t before it has been tested. It;s really easy for someone to underdose the capsules (or not even give you any m1t) and sell it for an extremly low price and watch people swarm all over it. By the time it comes out as junk, they have already made a fortune.
I am in no way saying that kilosports did this, I just think we should wait for a test...

Swanson52

Swanson52

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is 6 days enough to give a fair evaluation, even considering the fact that M1T is supposed to be fast acting? I am on day 7, also using the Kilo M1T, and don't believe I can personally give it a good OR bad stamp at this time. Very minimal sides (back cramps), but since I only lift MWF, I don't know about any strength gains. Like you, I will give it plenty of time and objective evaluation...

shadow_manifest

Awards
I'm on day 8 and have gain 10lbs off of kilosports m-1-t. I think its quailty stuff. But I would like to see it tested to see if it did meet its claimed standard.

sushibug

Awards
i thought not everyone responds to every supplement out there? just because you worked well with s1+ doesnt necessarily mean it'll work with m1t does it? s1+ is 1test and 4ad so maybe 1test doesnt work for you? i dunno just rambling.

rhatid

Banned
Awards
i have been on kilo m1t 20mgs for the last two weeks.. up 10lbs of lean mass.. have had plenty people say i look a lot harder.

the only thing i have noticed is VERY dark urine.. maybe i need to drink more water. or it could just be the nitrogen retention.

vic304

Awards
Day 6 of my Kilosports(Gaspari) M-1-T cycle. 10mg twice a day. The first 3 days were rough. Constant headaches, that no amount of ibuprofen would cure and my hands would fall asleep quite easily. After the third day the sides were gone completely. Never was any lethargy or lack of appetite. Taking milk thistle, Co-Q10 and potasium with every meal. Up 6 pounds as of today, and muscles seem harder. Seems like the real deal.

rhatid

Banned
Awards
exactly.. i play alot of basketball and the next day i am still hard and vascualr. where as before i would be a bit soft until i got into the gym again.

it is the real deal..

just cant wait til methyl 1,4 comes out.. supposedly 1fast400 will start selling it sometime this week(re: avant).

prolangtum

prolangtum

Awards
  • Established
I dunno, I had some M 1-T from the original batch by Meso Labs, and I wasnt overly impressed. Although I did notice body comp changes on maintenance cals, I had almost no strength increase. Although, at my bodyweight, I may have needed more, possibly 30-50mgs ed. Its ridiculous some guys thinking they are going to gain off of 5mg ed. If they gain anything, it will be from placebo.

2gcorey

Awards
  • Established
read my log in the cycle logs, i'm up 10lbs in 1.5 weeks and during wrestling practice (i help high school teams) i get cramps. i'm lethargic also. same sides as meso labs,but i've gained more weight on this...i am doing 30mg though

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you really think Kilo would ruin his business reputation which, I might add, is NOT dependent upon hormones, to make a few quick bucks?

Reputation is everything in a market niche such that they occupy.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by theprolangtum
Its ridiculous some guys thinking they are going to gain off of 5mg ed. If they gain anything, it will be from placebo.
Do you have research to back that up?

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by 2gcorey
read my log in the cycle logs, i'm up 10lbs in 1.5 weeks and during wrestling practice (i help high school teams) i get cramps. i'm lethargic also. same sides as meso labs,but i've gained more weight on this...i am doing 30mg though
Hey 2g you were dosing @ 20mg the first cycle right?

KFlex

I am currently on Kilo's M 1T, and so far I have put on 10 lbs of lean mass in 11 days, and my strength is incredible. I have no complaints.

2gcorey

Awards
  • Established
yes npursuit i was at 20mg. but as people say it makes no difference remember? MY ASS!

people need to stfu and realize every body is different, some won't respond to anything (the same people who say that on one thread then say 'i took this and had this happen so NOBODY should do this' i disagree with that, to a point). i respond more at 30mg then 20mg, at least on kilo's and my sides aren't any greater. i won't do more than 30mg though. i don't even have any back pain yet...i did have some on meso labs stuff, but not bad at all, i just drink more water now and its all gone. i'm going to run a few 2 week cycles of this stuff.

my question, i live up north (minnesota) if i have more nolva/clomid sent to me since its winter will it hurt it in anyway? can it freeze or do the package companies keep them semi warm? not sure...any help would be appreciated. my next supplement will be 7a-ohn i think...

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
ever try to freeze alcohol? most of those are made with alcohol as the base to dissolve the powder into them..

2gcorey

Awards
  • Established
ah cool, so its fine. i didn't know if they were like alcohol or not. just wanted to make sure. wasn't sure if i'd have to heat them up to make it all disolve again or if it would burst like a can of pop or what, thx

prolangtum

prolangtum

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by NPursuit

Do you have research to back that up?
Tell me one steroid that gives signifigant gains at 5mg ed.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Methyltrienolone

lancelot

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i did not get strength or weight gains on M1T till the 17 day @15mg ed. you may have to be a little more patient. i was using meso/legal M1T. i really don't think brands make a diff.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If we use Pats comparison to Halo (mild dose is 10-20mg/day) then its definetly possible for someone who has little experience with androgens of this type to see gains off of 5mg.

As far as dosing I know someone who used methyl tren at 5mg/day and definetly saw results. He also developed signs of jaundice 3 weeks into it and after test were done liver enzymes were off the charts. After 3 weeks of discontinuation they were back to normal. But compariing methyl tren to methyl 1-test is a very big stretch...Just thought I's share it though...5mg was pletny enough for that substance, but thats a far cry from methyl 1-test dosage.

size

Awards
  • Established
The only thing i have noticed is VERY dark urine.. maybe i need to drink more water. or it could just be the nitrogen retention.
This can have various implications. My suggestion is just to be safe and add more water.

Pauly

Awards
I haven't as of yet tried M1-t. I have 1 bottle of Kilosports, and two bottles of Legal Gear on order. I'll probably try the Kilo first since I should get it first. I'll report back if one seems superior to the other.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
I am on day 12 of Kilosports (Gaspari) M1t at 10mg per day. I have gained 3 pounds & negligible strength increases. I got the flu on day 3, almost fully recovered now & I'm sure that hurt my gains. I did not get any cramping or other sides except a little lethargy. I think the flu is from the weather cjanges, not the cycle. I have been stacking with LGP 1t + hydroxytest. The lack of sides makes me wonder if there's really 10mg in these caps.

I think either the gaspari M1t is underdosed, or I need 20mg to get the type of gains others report on 10mg. I wonder if those who gain 10 lbs on 10mg are smaller to begin with & respond to less M1t? I went from 214 to 217 with low bf on M1t, I wonder if 20 mg should be my standard dose...

mass_builder

Awards
  • Established
you should hvae gained from LGP 1t + hydroxytest on its own........so it means different people respond different ways