kilo m1t is hyped garbage
- 12-02-2003, 12:40 PM
I am on day 12 of Kilosports (Gaspari) M1t at 10mg per day. I have gained 3 pounds & negligible strength increases. I got the flu on day 3, almost fully recovered now & I'm sure that hurt my gains. I did not get any cramping or other sides except a little lethargy. I think the flu is from the weather cjanges, not the cycle. I have been stacking with LGP 1t + hydroxytest. The lack of sides makes me wonder if there's really 10mg in these caps.
I think either the gaspari M1t is underdosed, or I need 20mg to get the type of gains others report on 10mg. I wonder if those who gain 10 lbs on 10mg are smaller to begin with & respond to less M1t? I went from 214 to 217 with low bf on M1t, I wonder if 20 mg should be my standard dose...
- 12-02-2003, 01:04 PM
you should hvae gained from LGP 1t + hydroxytest on its own........so it means different people respond different ways
Similar Forum Threads
- By IHateGymMorons in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-11-2004, 09:48 PM
- By Yimen E.Cricket in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 12Last Post: 01-22-2004, 07:30 AM
- By sarcoplasm in forum AnabolicsReplies: 20Last Post: 12-18-2003, 06:25 AM
- By corteztk1982 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 13Last Post: 12-01-2003, 12:13 PM
- By 2gcorey in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 13Last Post: 11-29-2003, 08:38 PM