how many epi threads can we get?

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
okay i just counted nine threads in the first page of the steroid forum asking very similar questions about epi or epi stacks....what the fu@k! SEARCH!!!!!!!!!

UniqueJustin

UniqueJustin

Awards
  • Established
Ahhh Double Digits Is NIce

okay i just counted nine threads in the first page of the steroid forum asking very similar questions about epi or epi stacks....what the fu@k! SEARCH!!!!!!!!!
Now its 10 :) OooooooOoOOoOOoO

Nick26

Nick26

Awards
People do search, but its nice to get opinions from people that have experience. If you dont like the threads dont open them.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
Now its 10 :) OooooooOoOOoOOoO

damn...your right....well since your here can you tell me what dose of epi i should take...for how long i should take it...do i need a serm for pct...and should i use liver suppport?

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
People do search, but its nice to get opinions from people that have experience. If you dont like the threads dont open them.

but if you really are searching then you will see the opinions that experienced people have given when someone else asked the same question hundreds of other times...you for example... if you would have read dr.d's thread on how to pulse you would have seen that its not going to be beneficial to take weekends off and if you want to be easier on your body you need to pulse...

Nick26

Nick26

Awards
I read Dr. D's thread last night. Didnt like the idea so I went for opinions. Thanks you are great help. Im sure all of your experience was given to you straight from birth right. You never had to post threads here asking for info right? You only come here to help people and bitch about threads Right?

biggfly

biggfly

Awards
  • Established
+1 with Mooch...some of the threads are redundant and lack of effort to search. Its one thing if someone asks how their Epi cycle looks, etc. but its another to simply ask what is it, is it safe, how much, how often, what support supps, what PCT. This is an advice forum, not an asswiping forum. Research, make decisions based on knowledge you obtained for yourself, THEN ask advice. Most are just asking to be told how and what to do.

Nick26

Nick26

Awards
Yeah you are right. I ask alot of questions and still do tons of research and read all of these threads though. Like I said its nice to ask questions and get answers from people that have already been there and done it.

biggfly

biggfly

Awards
  • Established
Well you didnt necessarily come on asking what Epi was and how to take and how much, but many do. You had a plan, and asked opinions on YOUR OWN plan, which I totally get and comply with, its the one's who want their hands held with NO CLUE or idea of their own whatsoever. Huge difference between advice and just asking what to do.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
I read Dr. D's thread last night. Didnt like the idea so I went for opinions. Thanks you are great help. Im sure all of your experience was given to you straight from birth right. You never had to post threads here asking for info right? You only come here to help people and bitch about threads Right?

nick im not trying to insult you...or anyone else for that matter...if you have questions then please ask...if you look at my posts you will see that i try to be as helpful as possible while still being a d!ck when i see fit....but as i counted the threads with half of them asking the same questions i felt i needed to comment....and it obviously worked because you are one of these thread op's and you are in here commenting...so i know that my opinion is getting out...again this is in no way shape or form an attack on you...

Nick26

Nick26

Awards
Ok I understand what you are saying. I just get frustrated because I do tons of research and sometimes its not enough, then I feel like I have know where to turn besides all of you guys. Sorry if I have come off as an A-Hole I just got done hitting the weights hard and Im all worked up:)...LOL have a good day Mooch.

UniqueJustin

UniqueJustin

Awards
  • Established
i need a

Well you didnt necessarily come on asking what Epi was and how to take and how much, but many do. You had a plan, and asked opinions on YOUR OWN plan, which I totally get and comply with, its the one's who want their hands held with NO CLUE or idea of their own whatsoever. Huge difference between advice and just asking what to do.
I need a Hug, and Someone To Hold Me...Im In NY, its snowing and im lonely and cold...can i get some love :) THanx

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
just to chime in, I think theres a couple of factors thats causing all these epi threads, one this supp was a top seller here on NP for a while so a lot of people just bought for the first time and dont know how to use it, two the old search feature has been down for some time and you dont get the good search results you once did.
I also notice a lot of epi threads in the supplements forum which tells me these new folks really do need help!
my 2cents

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
ohh, btw.... havoc is climbing the best seller list at NP dont be surprised to a burst of havoc threads coming soon!

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
just to chime in, I think theres a couple of factors thats causing all these epi threads, one this supp was a top seller here on NP for a while so a lot of people just bought for the first time and dont know how to use it, two the old search feature has been down for some time and you dont get the good search results you once did.
I also notice a lot of epi threads in the supplements forum which tells me these new folks really do need help!
my 2cents
yes..these are valid points...but i just did a search on the word epistane and found 100 pages of threads...not 100 threads...but 100 pages...the search can find epi for sure...

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
yes..these are valid points...but i just did a search on the word epistane and found 100 pages of threads...not 100 threads...but 100 pages...the search can find epi for sure...
if remember the old search you'll know what i'm talking about, it was much better with no comparison, it showed a lot more information about the threads, just the other day i wanted to recommend someone to review neoborn's epi thread and could not find it :think:

UniqueJustin

UniqueJustin

Awards
  • Established
While THis Thead is HOT....So Hot..THE DEVIL WONT STAND NEXT TO ME

Hey..Since We Are All Talking about Epistane...And this thread is getting a lot of Hits....
Let me Ask You.....Im Running a Cycle now Hdrol/Epi/Clen..Im In Day 4

Methyls - 5 1/2 Weeks

Day 1 - 5 H-Drol 50mgs
Day 6 - 31 H-Drol 75mgs
Day 32 - 39 H-Drol 100mgs

Day 15 - 24 Epistane 30mgs
Day 25 - 39 Epistane 40mgs

Day 1 - 39 In Addition
- Cycle Assist, Live 52, Super Cissius, Omega369, and Multivitamin, Glutamine, NO-Explode

Also as Methyls Increase So Does Cycle Support Supplements

Day 25 - 60 Clenbuterol 80mcgs

PCT - 3 weeks

Day 40 - 46 Nolvadex 30mgs, PCT Assist
Day 47 - 53 Nolvadex 20mgs, PCT Assist
Day 54 - 60 Nolvadex 10mgs, PCT Assist

Anyone Think I Should Add Anything or Take Away Or????

I Just want to Lean The fukc up ya know...drop 5 - 10 body fat and gain 5 lbs of LBM

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
if remember the old search you'll know what i'm talking about, it was much better with no comparison, it showed a lot more information about the threads, just the other day i wanted to recommend someone to review neoborn's epi thread and could not find it :think:
Why was the search changed???

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established

this is true...i did prefer the old search function

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Why was the search changed???
b/c it was too good!!

j/k

the story goes that the side needs to be indexed for it to work or maybe the searches are taking too much resources on the database, anyhow it definitely was good while we had it!

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
b/c it was too good!!

j/k

the story goes that the side needs to be indexed for it to work or maybe the searches are taking too much resources on the database, anyhow it definitely was good while we had it!
Please tell me the original search functionality is going to be reimplemented. If not, this site just took a big hit.

People are just going to spam this forum w/repeat posts because, "I tried searching but couldn't find anything so I created a new thread".

*yawn*

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm tired of people saying they've done "tons of research" and then asking STUPID questions.

The single piece of information i've learned that answers the most questions is this: everybody is different and people can respond to steroids and chems completely differently. There is no single best PCT or best stack or best support supps, you have to understand the science behind it all and then figure out what works for your body.

my 2 cents

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm tired of people saying they've done "tons of research" and then asking STUPID questions.

The single piece of information i've learned that answers the most questions is this: everybody is different and people can respond to steroids and chems completely differently. There is no single best PCT or best stack or best support supps, you have to understand the science behind it all and then figure out what works for your body.

my 2 cents
But will Superdrol make me big.:lol:

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Please tell me the original search functionality is going to be reimplemented. If not, this site just took a big hit.

People are just going to spam this forum w/repeat posts because, "I tried searching but couldn't find anything so I created a new thread".

*yawn*
I'm with you on this, we will be seeing more threads with very simple or stupid questions b/c the search feature here sucks, I don't like flipping through search pages with only 10 items listed.

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
THANK YOU

seriously, it's not complicated to run epi.

samva777

Awards
Heightened Mental Training Mode Or Something

:saw: Let not forget bros sometimes someone might bring up a valid concern and since we are so into are sport we dont like to be bothered. Not to mention we have more aggression because it helps us to lift extra weight.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
:saw: Let not forget bros sometimes someone might bring up a valid concern and since we are so into are sport we dont like to be bothered. Not to mention we have more aggression because it helps us to lift extra weight.

oh no...im not talkin about real valid questions...this is about all the threads that ask things like whats a good dose for epi?....or... can i run longer than 4 weeks?...very basic questions that can be answered on your own with 5 minutes of research...i come to this board to help people and to get help for myself...but this is gettin outa hand