RedStar

legaljuicer

Awards
Anybody ever use RedStar before? How is their service, products, etc?

bjuicen

Awards
I have heard good things, I am about to try some of their boasterone

size

Awards
  • Established
When in doubt, use human grade or make your own.

prolangtum

prolangtum

Awards
  • Established
Well Phil is an asshole, and not too long ago they tried passing tren off as masteron. Im weary of any and all UG labs.

size

Awards
  • Established
They also are selling a product named bolasterone yet I from what I have been told it is not structurally bolasterone as it is missing a methylation at 17 position.

bjuicen

Awards
Well Phil is an asshole, and not too long ago they tried passing tren off as masteron. Im weary of any and all UG labs.
That is strange why they would do that on purpose tren is more $$ than masteron powder.

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Their new Primo (Methenolone Butyrate) gave me MAJOR roid flu. And I've never gotten that from anything.

legaljuicer

Awards
anybody have anything good to say about them?

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
anybody have anything good to say about them?
Ummm....
....They do a good job of coming up with interesting names and compounds? Is that something good?

Too bad you never know if it really is that compound or not.

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established

Ummm....
....They do a good job of coming up with interesting names and compounds? Is that something good?

Too bad you never know if it really is that compound or not.
Haha, we need phil on here bitchin to make this your normal how's redstar thread lmao.:D

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
He's the "Tren Wizard". Make some tren, come up with a name like "Optimus Prime - methenolone butyrate" and BLAMO! Tren is whatever he wants to call it. Tren MF'ing Wizard, bizzles!

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Whoa! Big accusation. Well-known, but still. That's kinda one of those things no one really talks about.

Honestly, whoever this Phil is, he's not the old Phil. He's got a different attitude that's really shittier than the old one. And a buddy e-mailed him (they used to talk a lot) and he was like, "Who are you?" LOL.

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
GAC: This guy is a liar and a thief. Oh, you hit a raw nerve with that one. Can he please explain how he can make a product with 75 mg of trenbolone acetate and 100 mg of Testosterone propionate per milliliter without using so much benzyl alcohol that it will kill muscle cells when injected? He’s the reason bootleggers have such a bad name. My guess is he really sells Crisco in a vial and nothing more.

LMAO.........

HUGE

Awards
  • Established
Didn't BK just give Redstar a rave review in the new Musclular Development? Something about using a new ester.

Old Guy

Old Guy

Awards
  • Established
Didn't BK just give Redstar a rave review in the new Musclular Development? Something about using a new ester.
Yea, ain't that strange.

Nico Cujo

Awards
Their new Primo (Methenolone Butyrate) gave me MAJOR roid flu. And I've never gotten that from anything.
I got the same thing and I only did 1/2cc in the quad. That was Sunday, I feel a bit better now but still have a sore quad. Hell, omnas and some prop don't even make my quad sore.

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Even 200mg/ml PL Prop didn't do this **** to me, bro. But many guys are having no bad reaction, so maybe it's just me. Okay, maybe not.