Hgh Info

BBdude

Awards
Anybody know if Hg can be allowed to freeze while still in the powder state. I know it can not be frozen after re-constitution. Am worried about shipping to northern most states during this time of year.
Thanks

ezza

Awards
  • Established
I'm pretty sure those powders are freeze dried so i don't see why not... i may be wrong though

BBdude

Awards
Any MODS out there that can help out on this:thumbsup:
Thanks

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
This belongs in the IGF/GH section.

Keep lyophilized peptides in the freezer.

BBdude

Awards
So, I take it they would be knowledgeable about the product?

BBdude

Awards
Thanks I appreciate all the help. I will give them a call. Will let you know about freezing the powder

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
From Humatrope's website:

"How should your patients store Humatrope?
Keep vials and cartridges of Humatrope and diluent for Humatrope in a refrigerator; do not freeze them. Before mixing, check the expiration dates. Do not use expired Humatrope or diluent. After reconstituting Humatrope, keep it in a refrigerator --- again, do not freeze it. Once mixed, Humatrope must be used within 14 days (vials) or 28 days (cartridges). Do not use any Humatrope solution if it is more than 14 days old (vials) or 28 days old (cartridges). Do not shake the Humatrope. If the Humatrope is cloudy or contains any particles or sediment, do not use it. Patients should report the situation to their Humatrope provider, who will advise them about what to do with the product. Colorless specks are okay; these are tiny molecules of protein"

BBdude

Awards
Yup, just got off the phone with research and development at Lilly. They told me the same. Under no cirumstances allow the un constituted powder or re-constituted product to freeze. Degradation will begin In 2 hrs and the peptides will be rendered usless in less than 6 hrs. So, do not allow the powder to freeze.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Rocket3015 IGF-1/GH 13
Imsaint Pro Bodybuilding 0
Anabolics 10
boags IGF-1/GH 1
R1balla Supplements 8