another epi question

  1. Registered User
    2jer4's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    26
    Posts
    11
    Answers
    0

    another epi question


    whats up guys...about to start my first epistane cycle on the 26th, anyways i've read a lot of conflicted information on dosing procedures..my plan originally was to start the first day at 10mg, then ramp it to 20mg for the remainder of the week, then go 30/30/40... stats are 5'11 225lb @ 15%bf. my question is does the dosage sound right for my size? appreciate any help fellas

  2. Registered User
    Nick26's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    32
    Posts
    63
    Answers
    0


    No, start with 20mg. 10 is to low for a 225lb'er. You will want to be up around 40mg on your second week.
  3. Registered User
    bigpapa's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,955
    Answers
    0


    first epistane cycle...

    day 1- 10mg
    then 20 mg for a week
    30 mg for a week
    40mg to finish it off.

    thats a good first epi cycle
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    warsteiner's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    43
    Posts
    913
    Answers
    0


    ^^^^ Good advice.

    The factor here is the PH experience not the weight of the user but I would say:

    Day 1 - 10mg
    Day 2 - 20mg
    Day 3 - 30mg

    Keep it at 30mg for 7-10 days (i.e. until the end of week 2) and take it from there. If you are making good gains with no sided then stay at 30mg otherwise you can up to 40mg.

    Just be aware that a higher dose doesn't always mean better results but it will mean more sides.
  5. Registered User
    bigpapa's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,955
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by warsteiner View Post
    ^^^^ Good advice.
    thank you good sir.
  6. Registered User
    Bigchourico's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  251 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,506
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by warsteiner View Post
    ^^^^ Good advice.

    The factor here is the PH experience not the weight of the user but I would say:

    Day 1 - 10mg
    Day 2 - 20mg
    Day 3 - 30mg

    Keep it at 30mg for 7-10 days (i.e. until the end of week 2) and take it from there. If you are making good gains with no sided then stay at 30mg otherwise you can up to 40mg.

    Just be aware that a higher dose doesn't always mean better results but it will mean more sides.
    10 MGS is a small dose of EPI experienced or not. The first time I ever drank a beer one beer did not get me Buzzed even without experience one beer was too small of a dose..
  7. Registered User
    bigpapa's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,955
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Bigchourico View Post
    10 MGS is a small dose of EPI experienced or not. The first time I ever drank a beer one beer did not get me Buzzed even without experience one beer was too small of a dose..
    no its not. not for the first day. ur supposed to let the compound get into ur system
  8. Registered User
    Nick26's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    32
    Posts
    63
    Answers
    0


    10 MG of epi isnt nothing in your system. Your liver and digestive system will eat 10 mgs up. But do what you want, you know your body and everyone is different.
  9. Registered User
    Bigchourico's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  251 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,506
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Nick26 View Post
    10 MG of epi isnt nothing in your system. Your liver and digestive system will eat 10 mgs up. But do what you want, you know your body and everyone is different.
    I agree there's a difference from being cautious and wasting your time. I think 10 mgs is wasting your time. IMHO.. Anadrol is strong and I wouldn't start that at 10 mgs a day that would be stupid..
  10. Registered User
    papapumpsd's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,733
    Answers
    0


    Play nice kids.
  11. Registered User
    Bigchourico's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  251 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,506
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by papapumpsd View Post
    Play nice kids.
    I'll try Dad.
  12. Registered User
    Bigchourico's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  251 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,506
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Bigchourico View Post
    I'll try Dad.
    But he started it....
  13. Registered User
    biggfly's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    42
    Posts
    327
    Answers
    0


    Don't make me pull this car over...!!!
  14. Registered User
    Nick26's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    32
    Posts
    63
    Answers
    0


    Ok guys this is going a little to far..lol
  15. Registered User
    jaydesiel4651's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    216
    Answers
    0


    for me i notice slightly better gains @ 40 mg, but also i get weird negative sexual sides above 30 mg, whereas 30 mg i get a nice boost.....id say just run 30 for 4 weeks and youll prob be happy.
  16. Registered User
    Bigchourico's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  251 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,506
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Nick26 View Post
    Ok guys this is going a little to far..lol
    Hey your the little brother that's on my side
  17. Registered User
    Bigchourico's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  251 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,506
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by jaydesiel4651 View Post
    for me i notice slightly better gains @ 40 mg, but also i get weird negative sexual sides above 30 mg, whereas 30 mg i get a nice boost.....id say just run 30 for 4 weeks and youll prob be happy.
    What do you get from 10 mgs???
  18. Registered User
    2jer4's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    26
    Posts
    11
    Answers
    0


    thanks for the feedback guys..being as it is my first cycle i'll start off the first day with 10mg and go from there
  19. Registered User
    Bigchourico's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  251 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,506
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by 2jer4 View Post
    thanks for the feedback guys..being as it is my first cycle i'll start off the first day with 10mg and go from there
    I would start at 5mgs to be safe (THIS WILL BE MY LAST SARCASTIC POST).Seriously, Good luck with your cycle.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Cycle question/Been out of the game question
    By animalkrack3r in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-19-2012, 04:34 PM
  2. Daa question + waxy maize (Kwick Karb) question
    By doolee in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-06-2011, 12:57 PM
  3. Progesterone Gyno question and Epi question
    By burywhite in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-30-2010, 01:08 PM
  4. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-01-2010, 01:23 PM
  5. STUPID question but bear with me srs question
    By Chico222 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-18-2010, 11:28 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in