Drawing Sustanon with 25 g
- 01-09-2009, 11:01 PM
- 01-09-2009, 11:08 PM
always draw with a 22 gauge or higher, i use 20. u MIGHT be able to pin with a 25, but it will take some time to inject
01-09-2009, 11:12 PM
01-09-2009, 11:13 PM
OK. thanks. think i might pin with something else. the little bit that did draw came out very slowly. thanks again.
01-09-2009, 11:18 PM
01-09-2009, 11:22 PM
I've seen people suggest injecting some air into the vial too...not sure if this should be done or not though...any takers with details for this suggestion?
I'm guessing it would be in direct proportion to the volume that is being drawn, no?
RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
01-10-2009, 09:03 AM
01-10-2009, 12:10 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By RAZORBACK09 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 05-25-2010, 02:02 PM
- By lennoxchi in forum Old School Hormone UseReplies: 14Last Post: 04-08-2009, 06:52 PM
- By Firsttofight in forum Workout LogsReplies: 11Last Post: 02-05-2008, 11:09 PM
- By chainsaw in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 2Last Post: 07-10-2007, 05:18 PM
- By theslime in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 05-25-2004, 12:01 PM