Drawing Sustanon with 25 g
- 01-09-2009, 10:01 PM
- 01-09-2009, 10:08 PM
always draw with a 22 gauge or higher, i use 20. u MIGHT be able to pin with a 25, but it will take some time to inject
01-09-2009, 10:12 PM
01-09-2009, 10:13 PM
OK. thanks. think i might pin with something else. the little bit that did draw came out very slowly. thanks again.
01-09-2009, 10:18 PM
01-09-2009, 10:22 PM
I've seen people suggest injecting some air into the vial too...not sure if this should be done or not though...any takers with details for this suggestion?
I'm guessing it would be in direct proportion to the volume that is being drawn, no?
RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
01-10-2009, 08:03 AM
01-10-2009, 11:10 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By bigpappapump in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 10-27-2007, 11:04 PM
- By bigpappapump in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 10-24-2007, 02:15 PM
- By chasec in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 10-02-2004, 07:47 PM
- By supersoldier in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 06-19-2004, 05:43 AM
- By Blatalian in forum AnabolicsReplies: 12Last Post: 10-14-2003, 11:23 PM