Havoc and 3-AD PCT

BigFish80

BigFish80

Awards
  • Established
Posted this in the PCT section as well..... just wasn't seeing responses fast enough. I'm pretty impatient when it comes to getting jacked. Thanks for the help.

All right, So the stack looks like this:
Cycle
Wk1: 3-AD (6 pills)
Wk2: 3-AD (6 pills) / Havoc 30mg
Wk3: 3-AD (6 pills) / Havoc 30mg
Wk4: 3-AD (6 pills) / Havoc 40mg
Wk5: Havoc 40mg

Other supplements while on cycle:
-Multi
-Fishoils
-Cycle support by AI
-Super Cissus Rx by USP
-RPM by AN **only to combat lethargy pre-workout IF NEEDED

So here is where your suggestions in:

PCT
Wk1: Nolva (30mg first 4 days then 20mg)
Wk2: Nolva 20mg
Wk3: Nolva 10mg
Wk4: Nolva 10mg

Other supplements during PCT:
-Multi
-Fishoils
-Cycle support by AI
-Super Cissus Rx by USP
-RPM by AN **only to combat lethargy pre-workout
-Pre workout Creatine, NO supplement, Beta-Al supplement(Maybe NP Ultimate MassPump Stack and add in Beta-Al and some Creatine Mono)

Looking at running AX's aPCT but I've heard good things about Sustain Alpha. Also looking at running Lean FX at the start of Wk 3 PCT to combat the rise in cortisol. Suggestions for the best possible PCT for this cycle?????

Also running a 4-6 week cut following PCT that will include Levi Reloaded / DCP / DTH and maybe Napalm. Should I run the DHT during PCT or save it for the cut.
Any Suggestions on this are welcomed as well.

I'll start loading up on support supplements on Feb 15th and plan on taking the first dose of 3-AD on the 1st of March. This should put me ending my cut in early June and ripped for summer.

:bb3:

gforce100

Awards
Posted this in the PCT section as well..... just wasn't seeing responses fast enough. I'm pretty impatient when it comes to getting jacked. Thanks for the help.

All right, So the stack looks like this:
Cycle
Wk1: 3-AD (6 pills)
Wk2: 3-AD (6 pills) / Havoc 30mg
Wk3: 3-AD (6 pills) / Havoc 30mg
Wk4: 3-AD (6 pills) / Havoc 40mg
Wk5: Havoc 40mg

Other supplements while on cycle:
-Multi
-Fishoils
-Cycle support by AI
-Super Cissus Rx by USP
-RPM by AN **only to combat lethargy pre-workout IF NEEDED

So here is where your suggestions in:

PCT
Wk1: Nolva (30mg first 4 days then 20mg)
Wk2: Nolva 20mg
Wk3: Nolva 10mg
Wk4: Nolva 10mg

Other supplements during PCT:
-Multi
-Fishoils
-Cycle support by AI
-Super Cissus Rx by USP
-RPM by AN **only to combat lethargy pre-workout
-Pre workout Creatine, NO supplement, Beta-Al supplement(Maybe NP Ultimate MassPump Stack and add in Beta-Al and some Creatine Mono)

Looking at running AX's aPCT but I've heard good things about Sustain Alpha. Also looking at running Lean FX at the start of Wk 3 PCT to combat the rise in cortisol. Suggestions for the best possible PCT for this cycle?????

Also running a 4-6 week cut following PCT that will include Levi Reloaded / DCP / DTH and maybe Napalm. Should I run the DHT during PCT or save it for the cut.
Any Suggestions on this are welcomed as well.

I'll start loading up on support supplements on Feb 15th and plan on taking the first dose of 3-AD on the 1st of March. This should put me ending my cut in early June and ripped for summer.

:bb3:
I did OCT PCT for my Epi cycle. Kept most of my gains.

Wk1: Reversitol (3 caps / Day)
Wk2: Reversitol (2 caps / Day)
Wk3: Reversitol (2 caps / Day), PCS (4 caps / Day), Lean Xtreme (3 caps / Day)
Wk4: Reversitol (1 caps / Day), PCS (4 caps / Day), Lean Xtreme (3 caps / Day)
Wk5: PCS (4 caps / Day), Lean Xtreme (3 caps / Day)
Wk6: PCS (4 caps / Day), Lean Xtreme (3 caps / Day)

I also took ZMA before bed to help things along.

Also, for you cut, have you considered Gaspari Mitotropin? There are some good reviews on that product. Otherwise Lean Xtreme + Scorch worked well for me.

BigFish80

BigFish80

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to air on the side of caution and take a SERM. I've got some Nolva lying around. Gforce are you looking at running an OTC PCT??? I don't think this would be too wise.:nono: I hope you have a serm on hand just in case. No a lot of people have put these compounds together yet so its still up in the air as to what might happen. I'd rather know I was safe than just "hoping for the best". Better safe than sorry is what my grand pappy always used to say:thumbsup:.

gforce100

Awards
I'm going to air on the side of caution and take a SERM. I've got some Nolva lying around. Gforce are you looking at running an OTC PCT??? I don't think this would be too wise.:nono: I hope you have a serm on hand just in case. No a lot of people have put these compounds together yet so its still up in the air as to what might happen. I'd rather know I was safe than just "hoping for the best". Better safe than sorry is what my grand pappy always used to say:thumbsup:.
SERM is on hand :thumbsup:

I plan to start my cycle on 8th June so you'll be ahead of me. I guess you're the test rat on this one with me closely behind.

BigFish80

BigFish80

Awards
  • Established
Awesome, glad to hear you'll have the SERM on hand. Good man planning ahead, reps to you.:cheers:

*squeak squeak* says the test rat. After I finish the stack it might be *Bark Grrrrrrrrr Bark*. Hahahahaha. I'll sure to let you know how it goes. I should be finishing up on my cut when you are starting up your run. I can't wait to started.:head:

gforce100

Awards
Thanks man! :)

You planning to log it? Would be good if you did!!

Best of luck with the cycle.... jack it up ! :bb3:

BigFish80

BigFish80

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the support. I may log it, but not sure. I'll probably do a summary of the experience at the end with pics prior to cycle, before PCT, and after PCT. Also include measurements from all over the body and what I gained or lost in terms of weight. Maybe even include info from after the Cut. We'll just have to see. I'll definitely put something into a thread though. That way there is some documented info on this stack.

BigFish80

BigFish80

Awards
  • Established
Bump for more info on my proposed PCT. Give me what you got.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Post Cycle Therapy 4
Superpippo Post Cycle Therapy 7
Anabolics 6
Anabolics 14
Post Cycle Therapy 11