sus500 shutdown to the blunder down under!

  1. New Member
    menc1234's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Age
    31
    Posts
    43
    Rep Power
    107
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    33.27%

    sus500 shutdown to the blunder down under!


    Recently ive been experiencing severe shutdown in the sexual department. Ive been running sus500 for about 3 weeks now at 2 pills a day, what the bottle instructs to do. Ive taken other prohormones before and have never experienced anything like this. I barely have any sexual desire anymore and im pretty much flacid all the time! This should not be happeneing im 25 yrs old! I know u dont want to hear all of this, but im in need of some help here. I got great gains with the sus500 but if this keeps up i am getting off it immediately. Someone had told me to start running a natural test booster along with the PH and that could help. Does anyone have any other suggestions???

  2. Professional Member
    mooch2321's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    3,835
    Rep Power
    2014
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    58.83%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    this is a common side effect of steroids...next time get test...
  3. crazyfool405's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,430
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    20.55%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    whats in sus500?
    •   
       

  4. Professional Member
    mooch2321's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    3,835
    Rep Power
    2014
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    58.83%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    SUS500 Nutritional Facts

    60 Softgels Supplement Facts Serving Size1Softgel Servings Per Container60 Amount Per Serving % Daily Value** Active Ingredients: Estra-4 9-Diene-3 17-Dione, 13-Ethyl-3-Methoxy-Gona-2, 5(10)-Diene-17-One, 3, 17 Ketoetiochol-Triene, Silymarin Extract, TPGS (Advanced Delivery System), In A Base Of Safflower Oil, Gelatin
  5. crazyfool405's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,430
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    20.55%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by mooch2321 View Post
    SUS500 Nutritional Facts

    60 Softgels Supplement Facts Serving Size1Softgel Servings Per Container60 Amount Per Serving % Daily Value** Active Ingredients: Estra-4 9-Diene-3 17-Dione, 13-Ethyl-3-Methoxy-Gona-2, 5(10)-Diene-17-One, 3, 17 Ketoetiochol-Triene, Silymarin Extract, TPGS (Advanced Delivery System), In A Base Of Safflower Oil, Gelatin
    looking at the profile, i can see the reason why your libido is in the ****ter

    #1- 13 ethyl i believe is similar to something given to sex offenders to kill libido, it is a progestin. but it still has anabolic properties.

    #2- theres ATD in there. there may be too much in there but i dont know because its a proprietary blend. so your inhibiting estrogen on non aromatizable compounds.
  6. New Member
    menc1234's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Age
    31
    Posts
    43
    Rep Power
    107
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    33.27%

    so what can i do to relieve this problem.. besides stop taking them?? is there anything i can take to counteract this??
  7. crazyfool405's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,430
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    20.55%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by menc1234 View Post
    so what can i do to relieve this problem.. besides stop taking them?? is there anything i can take to counteract this??
    DHEA
  8. Advanced Member
    thehogsters's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    533
    Rep Power
    15602
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    28.42%

    Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post
    DHEA
    Sorry but DHEA is not going to work.

    Hey Bro I fell your pain - trust me. I did a cycel of Havoc and
    SuS500. The first week I was doing 2 sus500 a day. The second week I whent up to 3. My gain were unreal but on around the 12th day I failed big time during sex with my fiance. We tried three days later and it would not even go up. To make it worse I was on Cialis and still could not get it up. I stopped the sus500 on the 15th day. I was only able to do it once two weeks later and the next time was about 10day after that. This really put our relationship in the toilet.

    OK now for some help.
    1. Get some Viagra. I was not able to do it natrualy for 8 weeks after I stopped the sus500
    2. Google research chemicals and buy some liquid Clomid. Do 100mg the first week, 70mg the second week, 50mg the third and 35mg the fourth. This is the best thing you can do to get your nat. test back up.

    (As for the rest of this stuff I don't know if they helped or not but I did a bottle of each.)
    3. 6oxo
    4. Desiel Test Hardcore
    5. Reversitol


    Trust me and do all 5 of these or loose your girl.
    Good luck Bro!
  9. crazyfool405's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,430
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    20.55%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    did you try DHEA?

    is one of the most aboundant steroid hormones in the body dose 100mg a day and see if it helps
  10. Senior Member
    LilPsychotic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,606
    Rep Power
    902
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    90.35%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by thehogsters View Post
    Sorry but DHEA is not going to work.

    Hey Bro I fell your pain - trust me. I did a cycel of Havoc and
    SuS500. The first week I was doing 2 sus500 a day. The second week I whent up to 3. My gain were unreal but on around the 12th day I failed big time during sex with my fiance. We tried three days later and it would not even go up. To make it worse I was on Cialis and still could not get it up. I stopped the sus500 on the 15th day. I was only able to do it once two weeks later and the next time was about 10day after that. This really put our relationship in the toilet.

    OK now for some help.
    1. Get some Viagra. I was not able to do it natrualy for 8 weeks after I stopped the sus500
    2. Google research chemicals and buy some liquid Clomid. Do 100mg the first week, 70mg the second week, 50mg the third and 35mg the fourth. This is the best thing you can do to get your nat. test back up.

    (As for the rest of this stuff I don't know if they helped or not but I did a bottle of each.)
    3. 6oxo
    4. Desiel Test Hardcore
    5. Reversitol


    Trust me and do all 5 of these or loose your girl.
    Good luck Bro!
    I know its not funny, but it is.
  11. Professional Member
    mooch2321's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    3,835
    Rep Power
    2014
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    58.83%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    im with crazy...dhea can work wonders on cycle...and are you saying to take 100mgs of clomid a week or ed for the first week....not very clear...and 100 is kinda high in my opinion...his d!ck already doesnt work, you wanna put him on the rag too?....why not just tell him to go watch steel magnolias...
  12. New Member
    biggfly's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    42
    Posts
    327
    Rep Power
    529
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    39.65%

    Quote Originally Posted by mooch2321 View Post
    im with crazy...dhea can work wonders on cycle...and are you saying to take 100mgs of clomid a week or ed for the first week....not very clear...and 100 is kinda high in my opinion...his d!ck already doesnt work, you wanna put him on the rag too?....why not just tell him to go watch steel magnolias...

  13. New Member
    UniqueJustin's Avatar
    Stats
    7'5"  343 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    252
    Rep Power
    198
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    55.57%

    ooOoOoOO


    Quote Originally Posted by mooch2321 View Post
    im with crazy...dhea can work wonders on cycle...and are you saying to take 100mgs of clomid a week or ed for the first week....not very clear...and 100 is kinda high in my opinion...his d!ck already doesnt work, you wanna put him on the rag too?....why not just tell him to go watch steel magnolias...
    I Love Steel Magnolias... Weeeeeeeeeooooooooowwwwww
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. PCT for Sus500
    By racerx1389 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-18-2010, 11:44 PM
  2. PCT after SUS500
    By xtakecov3rx in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-19-2009, 10:55 AM
  3. SUS500 and SE's
    By xtakecov3rx in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-10-2009, 11:15 AM
  4. sus500 when?
    By edgarrr831 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-22-2009, 02:38 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in