derker2008

Awards
Hey All,

25yrs old
5' 10 1/2"
220 lbs
18%BF
serious lifter Age 15-20 break from age 21-23

Keep in mind I'm researching & not ready to start anything yet. Thanks in advance.

I'm about a year into serious workouts (3-5dys/wk). I've been drinking protein for the last 3months and packed on a little extra muscle. I now feel I'm at a complete plateau and have been doing hours upon hours of researching supplements overt the last two weeks and reading the forums here. In March or depending how soon I can get down to 210 & 15%BF, I would like to begin my first cycle w/ a PH. I already have purchased Epistane & Novedex XT over X-Mas. Below is my cycle plan, pls advise of anything to add or remove - I want to keep it pretty simple for my first go round:

Week 1:
Epi @ 20mg
Cycle Support
Creatine
Week 2:
Epi @ 30mg
Cycle Support
Creatine
Week 3:
Epi @ 40mg
Cycle Support
Creatine
Week 4:
Epi @ 40mg
Cycle Support
Creatine
Novedex XT -120mg/day

Post Op
Week 1:
Novedex XT - 180/mg
NO Explode
Post Cycle Support
Week 2:
Novedex XT - 240/mg
NO Explode
Post Cycle Support
Week 3:
Novedex XT - 180/mg
NO Explode
Post Cycle Support
Week 4:
Novedex XT - 120/mg
NO Explode
Post Cycle Support

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks ok bro. If possible preload the Cycle Support for 10 days as it takes time for the hawthorne berry to be effective. This is just my opinion but I would start the Novedex XT in week 3 of pct and taper the dose each week.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Looks ok bro. If possible preload the Cycle Support for 10 days as it takes time for the hawthorne berry to be effective. This is just my opinion but I would start the Novedex XT in week 3 of pct and taper the dose each week.

this is good.

OP remember. that if you start novedex XT in week 3 something has to be there as soon as you finish epi

so PCT can be like this.

PCS 4/4/4/4
NXT____3/2/2/1

or you can use Novedex XT for PCT alone (however i think IDS PCT tabs are much better) because they have an analogue of 6oxo (which has a long half life and increases test) as well as ATD (which lowers estradiol and increases Test)

you can use novedex XT solo at 3/2/21 and you should be OK,

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
if you've platoed, your problem is most likely your diet.

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
you are a pretty big guy.. i would run the epi 40mg straight though... u will be much happier with the gains.. and your gonna need a serm for pct..novedx xt is not good enough you need nolvadex 20/20/20/20.. u wont need the novedex xt during cycle its pointless.. use it in week 3-6 of ur pct

derker2008

Awards
Ok, so it looks as if I'll need to run the Nolvedex XT on Wk3 o my PCT and will preload the cycle support approx 10 days before i start the Epistane. At this time OTC-type supplements are all i can get for my PCT. Lastly, to experience bigger gains is there another PH I could stack the Epistane with??
Thanks Guys!

derker2008

Awards
Also, advise of another PH I could take or an additional supp (like a test booster,etc).

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
For maximum efficacy, I recommend a SERM, not strictly OTC PCT. You can throw in a test booster along w/the SERM as well.

biggfly

biggfly

Awards
  • Established
Ok, so it looks as if I'll need to run the Nolvedex XT on Wk3 o my PCT and will preload the cycle support approx 10 days before i start the Epistane. At this time OTC-type supplements are all i can get for my PCT. Lastly, to experience bigger gains is there another PH I could stack the Epistane with??
Thanks Guys!

Your first post said you wanted to keep it simple...so do just that. You don't need a stack, or to add another compound. Its your first cycle ever, just focus on getting this one right and doing it effectively before worrying about going into a stack direction.

ffmedic32

ffmedic32

Awards
I am doing a cycle of Havoc(Epi product) right now. This is also my first encounter, might look at my log for some of the suggestions I have received. You really should look at getting a SERM, after all my research I seriously feel it is a must. Do your homework on it, you can get a SERM very easily,,google research chemicals,, And your using creatine on cycle?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
For maximum efficacy, I recommend a SERM, not strictly OTC PCT. You can throw in a test booster along w/the SERM as well.
I agree with this.

Nolva weeks 1-4 20/20/10/10

Post Cycle Support weeks 3-6 with 2 caps in the a.m. and 2 caps in the p.m.

This would be a safer pct.

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
I am practically the same size, build, and bf as you. I started my cycle at 10 mg yesterday, 20 mg today, and probably 30 mg continuing through the first and second week. Then at my third week gonna judge if i want to jump up to 40...and then tentatively 50 at the end.

I took it low in the beginning just to make sure I didn't have any weird sides off the bat. Things seems good, so time to up it!

derker2008

Awards
Alright - will probably stick just to the Epistane (however as an fyi what other ProHoromone typically stacks well with Epi??) and will use Creatine Monohydrate along with protein during the cyle. Will monitor Epi dosage; Novedex Xt is an Anit-E & Test Booster - so PapaPump are suggesting using another test booster during PCT along with the NovedexXT - a little confused here?? I'll research the SERMs more - still learing and far out from starting this cycle.

derker2008

Awards
It's me again, I'm still trying to perfect the PCT on this cycle. I've been training very hard over the last 2 months and dieting pretty well. I have a Liquid Tamox Cit. on hand just in case but I prefer to use OTC PCT supps. I have picked up AI's PCS and have the Novedex XT. I plan on running the PCS but not sure if I should run the Novedex XT or purchase another product(Restore, Lean Xtreme, etc.). Would it be adviseable to begin the PCS on day 1 of PCT as well as the Novedex XT or throw out the Novedex XT (if so why?). Been researching my ass off and need to ask questions every week or so to shed some light. Thanks guys.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It's me again, I'm still trying to perfect the PCT on this cycle. I've been training very hard over the last 2 months and dieting pretty well. I have a Liquid Tamox Cit. on hand just in case but I prefer to use OTC PCT supps. I have picked up AI's PCS and have the Novedex XT. I plan on running the PCS but not sure if I should run the Novedex XT or purchase another product(Restore, Lean Xtreme, etc.). Would it be adviseable to begin the PCS on day 1 of PCT as well as the Novedex XT or throw out the Novedex XT (if so why?). Been researching my ass off and need to ask questions every week or so to shed some light. Thanks guys.
Start PCS day 1 of PCT and you can use Novedex XT with it no worries