CLEN prior to lifting/cardio?

cylince

Awards
Is it okay to take 20mg-50mg CLEN prior to going to the gym? I work out in the mornings and I'm not sure if it would be a good idea to take the clen then go lift or do cardio? Any thoughts or suggestions? i will be taking 3-5g taurine while on the clen to stop the cramping

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
i would do it right before eating in the morning like right after u wake up. clen can cause blood pressure problems and taking it to close to a time of strenuous activity can increase those risks.

cylince

Awards
What would be an adequate time to wait before doing any lifting or cardio? I was planning on taking my clen when I wake up and then going to the gym, but I don't want my heart rate to get too high plus the blood pressure.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I would take it after you train. I have used it to close to training and it was horrible. I could not get my heartrate to slow and it could mess up the amount and intenstiy of your training.

Remember it has a long half life, so the dose you took the day before still exsists while you train the next day. So you get the benefits of clen without the racing heart.

cylince

Awards
Thanks Crader, did you also supplement taurine & potassium during your cycle? At this point, I think i'll be doing the clen first thing in the morning and depending how I feel throughout the day, I'll work out at night.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Ive been curious about this myself.....so if i workout at nights around 6-7:30 i should be taking my Clen in the mornings so im not affected by a racing heart during my workout?

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
clen for me is fine before cardio. But I would NEVER take it before weights again.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i used to take it in the middle of my workout about 20min prior tocardio.. worked nicely then,.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks Crader, did you also supplement taurine & potassium during your cycle? At this point, I think i'll be doing the clen first thing in the morning and depending how I feel throughout the day, I'll work out at night.
I only supplemented that if I got the clen cramping. Which oddly seemed to be at night in the bottom of my foot!

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ive been curious about this myself.....so if i workout at nights around 6-7:30 i should be taking my Clen in the mornings so im not affected by a racing heart during my workout?
I would, thats what I do. I train in high volume supersets and it at time kills me! I would get a racing heart, shortness of breath and sometimes blood pressure issues( say after getting up from curls) . It made the training misery.

Now I could do 15% incline cardio at a walk for 35 min with no issues. But the weights killed me.

cylince

Awards
One more quick question! I have a bottle of OTC clenbuterol from Tokyo Nutrition at home and was curious if I could run that for the 2 weeks that i'm off the clen? Would it be safe to run the clen 2 weeks/ then the OTC fat burner from Tokyo for 2 weeks?

Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 2 capsules
Servings per Container: 60
Amount per Serving
Ephedra Extract - 50 mg
Pro-Epinephrine Complex - 425 mg
1,3-dimethylamyamine (25 mg), Synephrine HCI (100 mg), Caffeine Anhydrous (300mg)
Selective Alpha-2 Antagonist Complex - 5 mg
Adrenaline-Sensitizing Complex - 200 mg
L-Tyrosine, Schizandra, Licorice Root

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
^^^ that would keep me awake for days!

cylince

Awards
lol.. actually i just looked at that and it might be a bit much. i'll hold off on the otc clen until i'm done with my cycle

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
One more quick question! I have a bottle of OTC clenbuterol from Tokyo Nutrition at home and was curious if I could run that for the 2 weeks that i'm off the clen? Would it be safe to run the clen 2 weeks/ then the OTC fat burner from Tokyo for 2 weeks?

Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 2 capsules
Servings per Container: 60
Amount per Serving
Ephedra Extract - 50 mg
Pro-Epinephrine Complex - 425 mg
1,3-dimethylamyamine (25 mg), Synephrine HCI (100 mg), Caffeine Anhydrous (300mg)
Selective Alpha-2 Antagonist Complex - 5 mg
Adrenaline-Sensitizing Complex - 200 mg
L-Tyrosine, Schizandra, Licorice Root
You could I suppose since it is just E/C mostly. I often run ephedra with my clen. However I am stim dead so I don't feel it anymore.

Runs some Reset Ad with it. Take some bendryl before bed while on the clen and check for tolerance.

cylince

Awards
I thought the benadryl was only necessary if i was going to run the clen for 3 wks or more? Either way, I still have the benadryl just in case.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well if you were not going to use the ephedra on your off days I would say you don't need it. But due to my own experiences using both, the clen now wipes me out. Within 30 min of a dose of clen I get tired! So anything you can do to combat that reaction can't hurt.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Alpha Gainz 1
Cycle Logs 15
Weight Loss 5
Anabolics 29
Bkk92233 Weight Loss 11