Preventing Gyno with Cypionate and MaxLMG

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
Is there a way to tell which TYPE of gyno you're getting while on a cycle? I THINK itchy nips would be prolactin and a lump would be estrogen. Is that correct?

I'd like to prepare to combat whatever may come along. But I'm also a little concerned that these two compounds together may just be a bad idea in the event that gyno shows up. I've read (I forget where) that Nolvadex wouldn't be a good idea to fight gyno from MaxLMG.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I'm still (and always will be) learning...

Thank you...

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
you could try 6-bromo...lowers both estrogen and prolactin

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This stack sounds like it will bloat like crazy.

Good luck and I hope you find the info that you are looking for Zero T!

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, guys. So I shouldn't be embarrassed by my question? It seems a bit more complicated than the normal "gyno on or after cycle" question...

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
When did you run that MaxLMG? Is that the one by Alri? I thought that was discontinued.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
on cycle run Restore. that has 6 bromo and chaste berry i believe and you will get a good AI, and possible prolactin antagonizer.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
When did you run that MaxLMG? Is that the one by Alri? I thought that was discontinued.

max lmg was discontinued...but you can still get the 13-ethyl from countless other companies...and crazy im trying to find info on the 6-bromo...im not real sure why i think that...for some reason ive always had that assumption...ive just done two hours of research and found nothing on 6-bromo inhibiting prolactin...i may be wrong but im not gonna give up that easily...

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
I used maxlmg a few years ago, and I got some really good gains. Sure wish I could get my hands on some...hint, hint.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
its in like 15 different products right now...just search

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
max lmg was discontinued...but you can still get the 13-ethyl from countless other companies...and crazy im trying to find info on the 6-bromo...im not real sure why i think that...for some reason ive always had that assumption...ive just done two hours of research and found nothing on 6-bromo inhibiting prolactin...i may be wrong but im not gonna give up that easily...
\
maybe your thinking of BROMOCRIPTINE

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
I'm using the original ALRI Max LMG. Batch 40646 exp 04/2008.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
run arimidex and mabye you could guinea pig p-5-p...i wanna see how it would work with something like max lmg

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
I guess what I'm really asking here is - if I start feeling itchy nips - what should I do? Stop and take what? Consider the fact that I'm doing a progestin with cypionate..

Thanks...

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
yeah if you run something to control the gyno throughout the cycle you should never get itchy nips...you run arimidex...or any ai to control the estro side and the p-5-p to control the prolactin...if you control both you should never have a problem in the first place...

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I guess what I'm really asking here is - if I start feeling itchy nips - what should I do? Stop and take what? Consider the fact that I'm doing a progestin with cypionate..

Thanks...

dont stop continue with the cycle and run Cabergoline .5mg E3D and .5mg adex EOD

or get Restore and run it EOD on cycle. and thats it.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Another vote here for P5P. Hell, get some 6-bromo, and some P5P, that way you've got both possible causes covered.

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
Thank you for all the great help around here!

I just purchased Restore - which I'll be using every other day on cycle - and P-5-P. Anyone want to suggest dosages? I just took one capsule of Restore (175mg) and 2 tablets of P-5-P. Each P-5-P is 50mg, so I just took 100mg...

Thanks in advance...

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established

I just purchased Restore - which I'll be using every other day on cycle - and P-5-P. Anyone want to suggest dosages? I just took one capsule of Restore (175mg) and 2 tablets of P-5-P. Each P-5-P is 50mg, so I just took 100mg...

Thanks in advance...

i use 100mg of P5P a day,

i actually use it as my b6 for my ZMA lol

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Thanks in advance...

good stuff man i hope it all worksout for you.

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
I'm taking 175mg of Restore every other day. One in the morning and one in the evening. I guess that's okay? I'm taking one P-5-P (50mg) with every dosage of Max LMG. I guess we'll see how this works out...

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm taking 175mg of Restore every other day. One in the morning and one in the evening. I guess that's okay? I'm taking one P-5-P (50mg) with every dosage of Max LMG. I guess we'll see how this works out...
im more then positive you will be OK

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
At the very beginning of this cycle, I took about 4-5 weeks of Havoc - originally to simply reduce a gyno lump. When all was said and done, the lump decreased in size and sensitivity to my satisfaction.

Being that I AM very sensitive to gyno, that same nipple is becoming sensitive again - and it's only a matter of time before the lump grows bigger. So, since I'm pretty confident that it's not prolactin related, I'm starting .25mg/day of Arimidex (Anastrozole). Does that make sense?

Thanks in advance...

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
P.S. It's very depressing that Arimidex is going to steal away a decent portion of my gains during this cycle. I'm considering sticking with the Restore every other day and .25mg on non-Restore days of Arimidex. Any opinions on that? Or would that be a waste since Arimidex needs to build up in the system?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
P.S. It's very depressing that Arimidex is going to steal away a decent portion of my gains during this cycle. I'm considering sticking with the Restore every other day and .25mg on non-Restore days of Arimidex. Any opinions on that? Or would that be a waste since Arimidex needs to build up in the system?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

i would do 1mg Adex 3x a week.

the resore didnt help with gyno?

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
I've been taking 75mg of Restore with each MaxLMG capsule - three times daily - every other day. I'm taking P-5-P with each MaxLMG capsule daily. This combination didn't keep the small lump behind my right nipple from getting sensitive. I weight 245 pounds. Maybe I need to take a higher dose...

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've been taking 75mg of Restore with each MaxLMG capsule - three times daily - every other day. I'm taking P-5-P with each MaxLMG capsule daily. This combination didn't keep the small lump behind my right nipple from getting sensitive. I weight 245 pounds. Maybe I need to take a higher dose...

it all depends on the dose of 6bromo in the product, hopefully what your taking will equate 100mg of bromo

try 4 caps EOD the proprietary blends really **** with you when its time to know how much of each is in it.

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
Well, it's the second ingredient in a mix of a total of 175mg:

Free T Proprietary Pure Avenacosides Matrix, 6-Bromodione, Prolact-X Proprietary Diterpine Matrix from Chasteberry Extract, MbAET, CYP-X Proprietary Grapefruit Extract, Piperine

I THINK it's safe to say that with three pills per day, I'm getting 100mg of 6-Bromodione.. I could add one more to the mix.. I think I'll just stick with the .25mg of Armimidex every day until I start feeling better. From there, I'll up the dosage of the Restore and go from there..

Thank you...

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
Okay. The lump came back in full force. I used Letrozole to basically get rid of it. Now I'm tapering down and need to add Nolvadex daily. I'm on TRT so I'll need to use this indefinitely. Right now, I'm taking about 500mg of Cypionate per week. When I'm finished with this cycle, I'll be back down to about 200mg per week. At any rate, would someone like to suggest how much Tamoxifen Citrate I should take on a daily basis to keep this lump from returning?

Thanks in advance...

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i used adex for the hard lump behind my left nipple, .75 mg EOD till gone. has not come back and im still on cycle!!

i think the AIs are a much better much more potent choice for gyno, especially in my experience

was the lump ever gone?

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
The lump has been there for a year or two now. More often than not, it's very flat and doesn't bother me. Every so often, it gets big and I either kill it with Havoc/Epistane or Letrozole.. So now that it's back in remission - sorta speak - would continuing with Letrozole be a better idea than switching to Nolvadex? If so, what type of dose would you suggest? Daily? Every other day?

Thanks in advance...

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
how big is the lump? whats the diameter, the diameter determines what can/cannot be done with supplementation. less then 5cm i believe then adex or letro would be able to get rid of it, using the SERM after would be good, then i would use a steroidal AI after that

NSAI then SERM then SAI

hopfully this will work fot you

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
I'm not quite sure but it's pretty small.. Maybe the circumference of a pointer finger nail and flat as a quarter. At this point, anyway. It WAS approximately 4 times the size.. I used 2.5mg of Letrozole for a couple of weeks to get rid of it.. I've been tapering down now and I'm almost down to .5mg per day. Should I just remain at this dose? Remember, I'm not TRT and cannot completely destroy my estrogen for good...