4th week on Epi, no strength gains at all... ?

mdgrwl

Awards
Subject pretty much says it all. I've gained about 4 lbs though, but whats the deal w/ the strenght?

I've read on some threads where people get great strength gains from Epi, some get none... what's with this irregularity?

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
what is your workout looking like? what is your diet like? Age? weight?

need the vital stats......

and what was your dosing scheme

mdgrwl

Awards
what is your workout looking like? what is your diet like? Age? weight?

need the vital stats......

and what was your dosing scheme
Age 25, 6'0, 200lbs. Diet is spot on, very clean and hasn't changed from before cycle to on cycle. I did increase carbs slightly on cycle, + about 50g.
Workouts are the same they have always been, don't see how a detailed analysis is going to help... the point is nothing has really changed except my carbs going up about 50g's...

I'm dosing at 40mg day right now... and nothing. Gained a couple pounds a look slightly fuller but otherwise my strength as stayed the same.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
That's about how Epi affected me. I got better pumps and stuff, it felt like i was on something, but i made no real gains, and exactly 0 strength gains. My bench was the same on the 4th week of Epi as the week before i started.

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
strength gains were very minor for me starting at 60mg.

below that and i experienced nothing.

i still liked it though. makes you feel good.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
How could strength gains be the same or less? Even on nothing, you should be able to move more weight unless there are cracks in your diet and training...

SNRGNutrition

SNRGNutrition

Awards
I believe it is like any other compound, some will respond amazing while others will not. Take test for example, some make it a staple on there AAS stack cycles, while others don't because they don't see the benefit. You've tried it, you know what it do for you, now you can draw your own conclusion of the product. My 02.

angel77

angel77

Awards
  • Established
I think it's how each individual responds differently. However, what brand were you using? IBE Epistane? I know that's a quality product. I had fantastic strength gains on Havoc. 35lbs on bench and definately gained some weight. Around 15lbs but I lost 5 right away in pCT. If it was a budget clone I could understand but I am surprised. Sorry for your bad experience. angel77

luke1984

luke1984

Awards
  • Established
I've tried epidrol at 30/30/30/40 and gained only 4lbs of muscle and gained almost no strength (other than normal progress of course)

Same for Revolt (Max LMG clone). I did a 6 week cycle a while ago dosed at 50/75/75/100/150/150 and it did absolutely nothing for me. Very strange. I made super gains on Mass FX and Jungle Warfare though. Really makes me scratch my head...

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Join the nonresponder club. Bunch of PH/DS don't do **** for me really.

You live and learn and then you man up and pin.

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
yeah, when i said no strength i also meant other than normal progress.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Workouts are the same they have always been, don't see how a detailed analysis is going to help... .

Maybe that's the problem your workouts are the same your bodys becom accustomed to your workout?

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
Also you said your diet is "on spot" and did not change really....just with a slight increase in carbs. It could be you were not taking enough in...just a thought. If you were maintaining your weight/strength with what you were eat you would need to supplement your body with more to progress.

Could you also be you needed to dose higher.

or you could be a non responder.

just suggestions.