50/50/50/50 h-drol enough?

jd75

Awards
i am on my 5th day and only have one bottle of h-drol and cycle support,should i order another bottle of each and run 50/50/75/75/75? or can i see results with a 4 week cycle? also anyway i could get away without the 2nd bottle of cyce support?

gelatine

Awards
I started seeing serious results in my second week of doing 50/50/75/75/75, so you can definitely see them in a four week cycle.

You could "get away" with no cycle support at all, but just put the money down and get the extra bottle for your long term liver health.

SeanyK

Awards
  • Established
i just ran an hdrol cycle 50/50/50/50... and to be honest i wish i had another bottle so that i was able to up the dose earlier on. first week at 50mg was awesome. i was primed and ready to roll, and reacted incredibly to a morning dose of 50mg and the surge in quality calories. appetite went through the roof as well. so... week 2... not as crazy as week one, but still pretty good. i unfortunately was away on vacation (not unfortunate actually but you know..) and was limited to the **** food at the marriot i was at. those fing islanders never heard of a ****ing complex carb in their life! ha. so i did the best i could with what was available to me, brought some pro-complex to fill in the spaces between, although that still has barely any carbs. protein intake was fine as theres plenty of meat/chicken/fish/shellfish in st kitts to satisfy any appetite. so although i wasnt eating perfectly as i normally do, it was as close as possible. calories were still high as ****, the only different variable was the availability of complex carbs and such. week 3... still great, but significantly less exciting than week 2, which was slightly less exciting than week 1; get me now. I.E. - when you feel it is the right time, bump that dose up 25mg,however, that bump is something you shouldnt push or rush because you really DO develop a tolerance to these hormones.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
i am on my 5th day and only have one bottle of h-drol and cycle support,should i order another bottle of each and run 50/50/75/75/75? or can i see results with a 4 week cycle? also anyway i could get away without the 2nd bottle of cyce support?
order another bottle of hdrol and save some $ go to a CVS or Walgreens and pick up a couple of bottles of milk thistle.

jd75

Awards
i have hawthorne berry,celery seed extract,milk thistle could i just run these with my last week of h-drol?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i have hawthorne berry,celery seed extract,milk thistle could i just run these with my last week of h-drol?

I would go with 6 weeks of h-drol. If money is a issue you could run those supps in the last week.:thumbsup:

james c

james c

Awards
get another bottle m8 honestly even with another bottle the gains are not great

guapitomark

guapitomark

Awards

I'm in my 4th week of the cycle. I'm doing 5 weeks total :50/50/75/100/100. To be honest, I felt more "on" in week #2. I was going to run 75 all the way through, but decided to bump it to 100 since I'm not having any sides and that the "on" feeling isn't as strong....

I'll try a M-drol cycle in 6 months.

angel77

angel77

Awards
  • Established
I have a good buddy that used H-Drol at 50mg all the way through and his size is very similar to yours. 6'2" 245 and he did not experience gains at all. He stacked it with Orestan A. Just the only experience I've seen at that dose. Cheers