1st Cycle - Havoc - Please Critique!!

strykers12

Awards
22 years old
5'8 160 lbs
Lifting History- I used to lift PL style a lot so I never primarily focused on weight gain. I'm coming off a whole semester of not going to the gym. Now I'm starting up again and switching to BB routines

This will be my first cycle so please critique/advise! I chose Havoc because it is milder than other oral steroids

Pre Cycle 1 Week
Cycle Support

On Cycle
4 Weeks
Cycle Support
Havoc 20/20/30/30

Post Cycle
6 Weeks
Tamoxifen Citrate 20/20/10/10 (I'm aware I have to dose it extra)
Post Cycle Support- Starting 3rd week, 2 caps am/pm
Lean Xtreme- Starting 3rd Week

Questions

Why are oral steroid cycles so freaking expensive!! Are all these supplements necessary because they are oral and we don't want to mess around with the liver??

I have 1 bottle of X-Factor, Activate Xtreme and ZMA.
Should I use these PCT? Should I take them all first for a month and then do a Havoc cycle?? Should I just use them in between cycles?

Is Taurine recommended?

Thanks in advance!

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't bother with 20mg of Havoc. 30-40 and you should be golden, especially at your size. I like the look of your post cycle plan. I like what you have lined up, but add the Activate Xtreme in starting week 3 of pct, ZMA just as soon as you can, and X-factor I'd save for later on, especially since you only have 1 bottle.

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
that's much better
and for nolva, i would suggest
40/40/20/20 instead.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
22 years old
5'8 160 lbs
Lifting History- I used to lift PL style a lot so I never primarily focused on weight gain. I'm coming off a whole semester of not going to the gym. Now I'm starting up again and switching to BB routines

This will be my first cycle so please critique/advise! I chose Havoc because it is milder than other oral steroids

Pre Cycle 1 Week
Cycle Support

On Cycle
4 Weeks
Cycle Support
Havoc 20/20/30/30

Post Cycle
6 Weeks
Tamoxifen Citrate 20/20/10/10 (I'm aware I have to dose it extra)
Post Cycle Support- Starting 3rd week, 2 caps am/pm
Lean Xtreme- Starting 3rd Week

Questions

Why are oral steroid cycles so freaking expensive!! Are all these supplements necessary because they are oral and we don't want to mess around with the liver??

I have 1 bottle of X-Factor, Activate Xtreme and ZMA.
Should I use these PCT? Should I take them all first for a month and then do a Havoc cycle?? Should I just use them in between cycles?

Is Taurine recommended?

Thanks in advance!
pre cycle, and PCT look ok.

your havoc dose is a little weak i would do 20/30/30/40

tauring is reccommended but in some cases not necessary

Oral cycles are expensive because we want to be as safe as possible.

in most cases you can get away without the SERM but its always good to have.

but when you preload only use 1 scoop of cycle support, full dose isnt necessary until on cycle.

BigFish80

BigFish80

Awards
  • Established
I second the 20,30,30,40 Havoc dosing and then I agree with pembrook on the Nolva 20,20,10,10. I did this exact stack back in July. You'll love Havoc.

Also I'd start PCS the first day after you stop taking Havoc. Actually PCS and Activate make a great stack and you can keep taking it for 8 weeks if you like the effects. I'd also add in the ZMA during PCT. I don't have any experience with x-factor. Just my 2 cents.

strykers12

Awards
Thanks all for replies

In the interest of saving money, what can I substitute LeanXtreme for?

Is Cissus or BCAAs decent options?

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
Thanks all for replies

In the interest of saving money, what can I substitute LeanXtreme for?

Is Cissus or BCAAs decent options?
Vitamin C and you could try NOWs Cort support its about $15. Restore by ALRI is possibly a good choice

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 194
Anabolics 8
Supplement Logs 0
Anabolics 20
SkinnyChase Anabolics 32