1st Cycle - Havoc - Please Critique!!

  1. 1st Cycle - Havoc - Please Critique!!


    22 years old
    5'8 160 lbs
    Lifting History- I used to lift PL style a lot so I never primarily focused on weight gain. I'm coming off a whole semester of not going to the gym. Now I'm starting up again and switching to BB routines

    This will be my first cycle so please critique/advise! I chose Havoc because it is milder than other oral steroids

    Pre Cycle 1 Week
    Cycle Support

    On Cycle
    4 Weeks
    Cycle Support
    Havoc 20/20/30/30

    Post Cycle
    6 Weeks
    Tamoxifen Citrate 20/20/10/10 (I'm aware I have to dose it extra)
    Post Cycle Support- Starting 3rd week, 2 caps am/pm
    Lean Xtreme- Starting 3rd Week


    Questions

    Why are oral steroid cycles so freaking expensive!! Are all these supplements necessary because they are oral and we don't want to mess around with the liver??

    I have 1 bottle of X-Factor, Activate Xtreme and ZMA.
    Should I use these PCT? Should I take them all first for a month and then do a Havoc cycle?? Should I just use them in between cycles?

    Is Taurine recommended?

    Thanks in advance!


  2. I wouldn't bother with 20mg of Havoc. 30-40 and you should be golden, especially at your size. I like the look of your post cycle plan. I like what you have lined up, but add the Activate Xtreme in starting week 3 of pct, ZMA just as soon as you can, and X-factor I'd save for later on, especially since you only have 1 bottle.

  3. Do you suggest 30/30/40/40?
    •   
       


  4. that's much better
    and for nolva, i would suggest
    40/40/20/20 instead.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by strykers12 View Post
    Do you suggest 30/30/40/40?

    That looks good bro. I would stick to the 20/20/10/10 on the Nolva
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  6. Quote Originally Posted by strykers12 View Post
    22 years old
    5'8 160 lbs
    Lifting History- I used to lift PL style a lot so I never primarily focused on weight gain. I'm coming off a whole semester of not going to the gym. Now I'm starting up again and switching to BB routines

    This will be my first cycle so please critique/advise! I chose Havoc because it is milder than other oral steroids

    Pre Cycle 1 Week
    Cycle Support

    On Cycle
    4 Weeks
    Cycle Support
    Havoc 20/20/30/30

    Post Cycle
    6 Weeks
    Tamoxifen Citrate 20/20/10/10 (I'm aware I have to dose it extra)
    Post Cycle Support- Starting 3rd week, 2 caps am/pm
    Lean Xtreme- Starting 3rd Week


    Questions

    Why are oral steroid cycles so freaking expensive!! Are all these supplements necessary because they are oral and we don't want to mess around with the liver??

    I have 1 bottle of X-Factor, Activate Xtreme and ZMA.
    Should I use these PCT? Should I take them all first for a month and then do a Havoc cycle?? Should I just use them in between cycles?

    Is Taurine recommended?

    Thanks in advance!
    pre cycle, and PCT look ok.

    your havoc dose is a little weak i would do 20/30/30/40

    tauring is reccommended but in some cases not necessary

    Oral cycles are expensive because we want to be as safe as possible.

    in most cases you can get away without the SERM but its always good to have.

    but when you preload only use 1 scoop of cycle support, full dose isnt necessary until on cycle.

  7. I second the 20,30,30,40 Havoc dosing and then I agree with pembrook on the Nolva 20,20,10,10. I did this exact stack back in July. You'll love Havoc.

    Also I'd start PCS the first day after you stop taking Havoc. Actually PCS and Activate make a great stack and you can keep taking it for 8 weeks if you like the effects. I'd also add in the ZMA during PCT. I don't have any experience with x-factor. Just my 2 cents.

  8. Thanks all for replies

    In the interest of saving money, what can I substitute LeanXtreme for?

    Is Cissus or BCAAs decent options?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by strykers12 View Post
    Thanks all for replies

    In the interest of saving money, what can I substitute LeanXtreme for?

    Is Cissus or BCAAs decent options?
    Vitamin C and you could try NOWs Cort support its about $15. Restore by ALRI is possibly a good choice

  10. Quote Originally Posted by tim1985 View Post
    Vitamin C and you could try NOWs Cort support its about $15.
    Agreed.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Please critique my proposed RPN Havoc cycle
    By NGIAPMAC in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-18-2010, 02:31 PM
  2. Critique my havoc cycle
    By boscoman99 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-28-2010, 02:51 AM
  3. critique my havoc cycle
    By boscoman99 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-11-2010, 02:41 PM
  4. Critique Havoc cycle.
    By athlete18 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-05-2009, 06:02 AM
  5. Havoc cycle...please critique
    By sooner999 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-09-2008, 10:06 PM
Log in
Log in