What supplements should I purchase from the site store

  1. What supplements should I purchase from the site store


    I have run into this site for the first time and have a very limited knowledge about AAS. From reading a few posts, I see that H-drol is a popular supplement. I believe it is a prohormone and sold in the store on this site - so why is it in the Steroid section?

    I have been lifting for over 2 years and hope I can get the right input to be directed towards the optimal supplements for me. I am almost 200 lbs with 17% bf
    What all supplements should I purchase from the site store to help me gain maximum strength & muscle, lose fat simultaneously, and minimize side effects?

    Should I be on a cut or bulk or recomp diet to achieve my goals?


  2. Quote Originally Posted by RocketFan View Post
    I have run into this site for the first time and have a very limited knowledge about AAS. From reading a few posts, I see that H-drol is a popular supplement. I believe it is a prohormone and sold in the store on this site - so why is it in the Steroid section?

    I have been lifting for over 2 years and hope I can get the right input to be directed towards the optimal supplements for me. I am almost 200 lbs with 17% bf
    What all supplements should I purchase from the site store to help me gain maximum strength & muscle, lose fat simultaneously, and minimize side effects?
    H-drol is not a supplement creatine is a supplement.

  3. Right. Since I am new, I wasn't sure of how to refer to it since we are forbidden to discuss openly. I am interested in steroids in pill form
    •   
       


  4. Hdrol (as well as many other supplements out) are legal designer steroids. how long will they be legal?...no one knows.

    how old are u and what is your height?

  5. Quote Originally Posted by RocketFan View Post
    Right. Since I am new, I wasn't sure of how to refer to it since we are forbidden to discuss openly. I am interested in steroids in pill form
    How old are you?

  6. Quote Originally Posted by RocketFan View Post
    Right. Since I am new, I wasn't sure of how to refer to it since we are forbidden to discuss openly. I am interested in steroids in pill form
    we can discuss the usage of steroids...just not any sources or lab names etc....

    but everything you are looking for is here on the site...your questions are very broad...you need to troll for a little bit and just take everything in...use the search function to find particular stuff you see...so a lot of research and then come back to us...as you will find in your research on this site we will help you build the boat but you gotta find the water on your own....

  7. I am 31 and 5'10.5

    I am very swerious about the gym, extremely dedicated. Work with heavy weights on squat bench dead..unfortunately my strength progress has slowed down, but I am still just average strength at best. I have very sub par genetics. so with hard work I have done well for myself. I need to go to the next level. Like mooch2321 said eloquently, I need to do more research on this site and I am as we speak. However, I want to make a couple purchases to get started..I know its hasty but I have a habit of diving into ventures & experimenting versus debating on it.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by RocketFan View Post
    I am 31 and 5'10.5

    I am very swerious about the gym, extremely dedicated. Work with heavy weights on squat bench dead..unfortunately my strength progress has slowed down, but I am still just average strength at best. I have very sub par genetics. so with hard work I have done well for myself. I need to go to the next level. Like mooch2321 said eloquently, I need to do more research on this site and I am as we speak. However, I want to make a couple purchases to get started..I know its hasty but I have a habit of diving into ventures & experimenting versus debating on it.
    If your hell bent on doing it, search on something mild like .....11oxo, 3AD or maybee even 1,4andro (BOLD 200)

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Bigchourico View Post
    If your hell bent on doing it, search on something mild like .....11oxo, 3AD or maybee even 1,4andro (BOLD 200)
    Then search PCT (POST CYCLE THERAPY).

  10. kool, I assume you suggest mild steroids that will yield mild results but also mild side-effects and potentially no harm to a 1st time user?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by RocketFan View Post
    kool, I assume you suggest mild steroids that will yield mild results but also mild side-effects and potentially no harm to a 1st time user?
    If you've never used before then your receptors are fresh and you'll probably get great results with little side effects. You don't need something strong to grow your first time. It's like your a Virgin.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Bigchourico View Post
    If you've never used before then your receptors are fresh and you'll probably get great results with little side effects. You don't need something strong to grow your first time. It's like your a Virgin.
    You don't want to blow your load the first time do ya??

  13. lol, i'm liking the personality of the folk on this site

    do you recommend a cut/bulk/recomp diet when on one these? I am 17% now, and want to eventually get to 10%.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by RocketFan View Post
    lol, i'm liking the personality of the folk on this site

    do you recommend a cut/bulk/recomp diet when on one these? I am 17% now, and want to eventually get to 10%.

    i strongly recommend a complete make over of your diet. u should be at least 14% bf before using steroids to truly benefit from them

  15. I assume I will get some benefit if not maximum benefit if I were to use steroids at a higher bf%?

    I can't find 11-oxo, but I did find 6-oxo
    If I were on a cycle of 3-AD or H-drol is an estrogen blocking supplement like 6-oxo necessary during the cycle or only post cycle?

    I see that H-drol has much better reviews than 3-AD. Is that because 3-AD is milder, and not potent for repeat cyclers, but will have an equally good effect on a 1st time user?

  16. Quote Originally Posted by RocketFan View Post
    I assume I will get some benefit if not maximum benefit if I were to use steroids at a higher bf%?

    I can't find 11-oxo, but I did find 6-oxo
    If I were on a cycle of 3-AD or H-drol is an estrogen blocking supplement like 6-oxo necessary during the cycle or only post cycle?

    I see that H-drol has much better reviews than 3-AD. Is that because 3-AD is milder, and not potent for repeat cyclers, but will have an equally good effect on a 1st time user?
    It is clear that you need to do a lot more research on everything before you even THINK about purchasing a supplement or steroid. Learn about diet, lifting routines, supplements, and steroids in that order. Then you can make some decisions. Please please do yourself a favor...

  17. Quote Originally Posted by JJC View Post
    It is clear that you need to do a lot more research on everything before you even THINK about purchasing a supplement or steroid. Learn about diet, lifting routines, supplements, and steroids in that order. Then you can make some decisions. Please please do yourself a favor...
    I couldn't agree more.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. I just made a pretty big purchase from this site...
    By FootballDonny in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-10-2008, 12:30 AM
  2. I just made a pretty big purchase from this site...
    By FootballDonny in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-09-2008, 11:35 PM
  3. Best site to purchase bulk Glutamine and Arginine??
    By Wordz_Worf in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-17-2006, 10:27 AM
  4. Looking to purchase some new supplements
    By bigjohn58 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-27-2005, 10:48 PM
  5. Member Store Site Down
    By NPursuit in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-22-2003, 06:57 PM
Log in
Log in