trenadrol

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. good info...i saw him yesterday and he said he was leaving town for two weeks...i will ask him to elaborate when he comes back...

2. and yes i am only talking about m-trn...trenadrol says the same thing on the bottle but i have no experience with that brand in particular.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by angel77 View Post
    Would I be safe with P5P and Vitex instead? I'm running a PPlex and SDrol bridge next month. I have both of these already. Cheers, angel77
    I would at least throw in some Tyrosine too.
    I've used Vitex in the past and it killed my appetite.

I edited my dosing on the P5P...it's 2 tabs NOT 200mg.

4. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    Those versed in organic, please feel free to correct me if I state this incorrectly. I'm more or less self taught in this area of chemsitry.

Methylation of steroids refers to a methyl group at the c-17 alpha position (also referred to as c-17 alpha alkylation or c-17aa). This is functionally different than an adjacent methyl and hydroxy group on the 17b position. I think I said that correctly

EDIT: I'm not comfortable with how I worded the underlined section, in particular, the useage of the word adjacent. I'm just drawing a blank right now though.
    You are correct.

Hydroxy= OH
    Methyl= CH3
    Methoxy= CH3O

5. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    I hope he was ****ing with you, especially since TRN was marketed as a non-methyl.

Methyltrienolone (methylated tren) is notoriously hepatotoxic.

EDIT:
    PDF - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/404im...abolics-2006-w.

HTML - Anabolics 2006 - W. Llewellyn (2006) WW
    If this info is correct and I have no reason to believe it is not, there are going to be some screwed up people with bad livers before very long. I would not touch that stuff by the way that article sounds.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by GotTest View Post
    I would at least throw in some Tyrosine too.
    I've used Vitex in the past and it killed my appetite.

I edited my dosing on the P5P...it's 2 tabs NOT 200mg.

thank you very much. so just 2 caps of P5P per day?

7. Quote Originally Posted by dg806 View Post
    If this info is correct and I have no reason to believe it is not, there are going to be some screwed up people with bad livers before very long. I would not touch that stuff by the way that article sounds.
    if trenadrol is indeed methylated, i'd be very pissed off and probably would never run pro-hormones again.

8. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    Those versed in organic, please feel free to correct me if I state this incorrectly. I'm more or less self taught in this area of chemsitry.

Methylation of steroids refers to a methyl group at the c-17 alpha position (also referred to as c-17 alpha alkylation or c-17aa). This is functionally different than an adjacent methyl and hydroxy group on the 17b position. I think I said that correctly

EDIT: I'm not comfortable with how I worded the underlined section, in particular, the useage of the word adjacent. I'm just drawing a blank right now though.

methoxy means -O-CH3.... an oxygen attached to a carbon with three hydrogens. C-17 is a carbon molecule designated the 17th position on the carbon ring structure where there is usualy a -OH group. 17b stands for 17-beta, beta is the second carbon closes to the functional (in this case it is the OH @ the 17th carbon on tren)... Therefore, according to this name there is a methoxy group attached to the 17-beta carbon of the molecule trienebolone. Now I assume the trienebolone is in place of trenbolone for legal purposes. Tri ene means three double bonds. (tri-three; ene-alkene-double bond) not sure what the b is for but olone is for alcohol(OH @ the 17th position) and one is for ketone (double bonded O =O) at the 4th positione... So I am guessing from the name it is trenbolone with -O-CH3 one carbon over from the -OH @ 17th position.

9. Which means it is not 17 alpha alkylated. It is 17 beta methoxyed lol

10. Quote Originally Posted by futrochem View Post
    Which means it is not 17 alpha alkylated. It is 17 beta methoxyed lol
    ...which means? lol =P organic chem was not my best subject.

11. That means that Futrochem has a sense of humor and that the active in question is not hepatotoxic in comparison to methylated steriods.

The problem lies in that the nomenclature 17b-methoxy-trienbolone does not make sense so nobody really knows what is in a bottle of TRN or Trenadrol.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

12. Quote Originally Posted by ryaroberts View Post
    ...which means? lol =P organic chem was not my best subject.
    Exactly!!!!!!!!

13. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    That means that Futrochem has a sense of humor and that the active in question is not hepatotoxic in comparison to methylated steriods.

The problem lies in that the nomenclature 17b-methoxy-trienbolone does not make sense so nobody really knows what is in a bottle of TRN or Trenadrol.
    if i remember correctly ar came up with that name Kilo sports used it but they didn't have the real forumula since ar never gave it to them only GL.

14. Quote Originally Posted by mixedup View Post
    if i remember correctly ar came up with that name Kilo sports used it but they didn't have the real forumula since ar never gave it to them only GL.
    Another reason not to use it.

15. i start my trenadrol tomorro! lol but PA tested it to be a 19 nor

16. Which 19 nor?
    I'm guessing the dienelone precursor.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

17. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    Which 19 nor?
    I'm guessing the dienelone precursor.

yea i email pat about it a while back.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. i need help???trenadrol help
    By kai96745 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-10-2010, 04:09 AM
  2. trenadrol/havoc or trenadrol/halodrol 50???
    By jbradley1981 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-08-2009, 11:39 AM
  3. Trenadrol
    By deads4life in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-27-2008, 02:50 PM
  4. trenadrol
    By allknottedup in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 01-08-2008, 03:19 PM