trenadrol

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
is trenadrol a 19 nor steroid?

if so, i wish it would've said so in their advertising.
i would've bought some dostinex if that's the case.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
i dont think anybody knows what it is bro.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
its a mystery compound. says one thing but tests out as something else apparently

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
im unfamiliar with this product...whats the chem nomenclature? cant seem to find it in a search

edit:but it seems to me that if it says one thing but shows up as something else then this is another example of the company iether being dumb or shady...

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
oh its methoxy trn...get your dostinex ibanez

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
or run p-5-p and tell me if you get gyno...i need a guinea pig

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
or run p-5-p and tell me if you get gyno...i need a guinea pig
My left nip got big on a cycle of Phera, within 3 days on 200mg of B-6, it went back to normal. I ran 200mg's for 7 days, no problems in PCT.

Based on that i would have to assume P-5-P works.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
My left nip got big on a cycle of Phera, within 3 days on 200mg of B-6, it went back to normal. I ran 200mg's for 7 days, no problems in PCT.

Based on that i would have to assume P-5-P works.

wait...you ran normal b-6? not the p-5-p? i thought the dosing on p-5-p had to be like 200mgs?

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
wait...you ran normal b-6? not the p-5-p? i thought the dosing on p-5-p had to be like 200mgs?
P-5-P is the better choice because of the side effects. Not sure about the dosage. I would say 200mgs is correct. If you consider that 50mgs P-5-P is 30mgs of B-6, then you can understand why the B-6 worked so well.

I ran 200mgs of b-6 because i happened to already have it lying around. 200mgs is the upper limit of what i have found acceptable in my research. i wouldnt dose it that high for more than a week though. It has the potential to cause nerve damage.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
P-5-P is the better choice because of the side effects. Not sure about the dosage. I would say 200mgs is correct. If you consider that 50mgs P-5-P is 30mgs of B-6, then you can understand why the B-6 worked so well.

I ran 200mgs of b-6 because i happened to already have it lying around. 200mgs is the upper limit of what i have found acceptable in my research. i wouldnt dose it that high for more than a week though. It has the potential to cause nerve damage.

ok..my im really only starting to learn about p-5-p but i thought that b-6 converted to p-5-p after interacting with the liver...how can 30mgs of b-6 convert to 50 mgs p-5-p? and can you elaborate on the nerve damage part as well...im very interested in this product as i am very succeptible to prolactin induced gyno flare-ups and i hate the sides of caber

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
ok..my im really only starting to learn about p-5-p but i thought that b-6 converted to p-5-p after interacting with the liver...how can 30mgs of b-6 convert to 50 mgs p-5-p? and can you elaborate on the nerve damage part as well...im very interested in this product as i am very succeptible to prolactin induced gyno flare-ups and i hate the sides of caber
Im not really sure about how 30=50, thats just what I read off the labels.

B-6 in high doses can cause nerve damage, look for bassgod272, or something like that. He did too much B-6, now his left leg is numb.Thats why you use the P-5-P.

I've posted a bunch of studies on the subject on here, they might be hard to find, I'll try and dig up the old posts. But I laid out a good 5+ studies in a past thread. I think I was arguing with ziquor, over the fact that their Cycle assist dosage is so high, to get comparable doses as the other ingredients in Cycle support.

Titanium

Awards
I was curious about the B6 dosage in Cycle support. My bottle says 50mg per dose and I take 2 does a day. I will be taking this dose of 100mg per day for 6 weeks. I will be adding Trenadrol to my cycle and I am not sure if I need to add some additional P-5-P? I am also taking 1-Carboxy before I workout and before bed.

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
i didn't get gyno
i'm all done
i'm in PCT now.

taking clomid and nolva

i'll get dostinex for my next cycle of any PH cuz you never know what the f*ck you're taking. pisses me off.

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
My mistake I meant Cycle Assist.
Makes more sense. Ya you could throw some p-5-p in there, It wont hurt, and it will give you that extra security. But its probably not mandatory.

Whats the cycle your adding it too?

GotTest

GotTest

Awards
  • Established
If you don't get crazy with dosing, a good dopamine agonist stack works fine.
I haven't heard of one person having prolactin issues while using it. Myself included.
STACK:
P-5-P 2tabs/day(NOW Brand)
Tyrosine 500mg 2x/day
Mucuna Pruriens (15%-20% L-Dopa)4-6g/day

Phenylalanine can also be used but it is one step "upstream" from Tyrosine in the Dopamine pathway so I just don't use it.
It can also have stimulant effects which can increase heart rate. NOT a good idea on Tren.:nono:

Oh yeah...I have also heard that 1-carboxy also works to increase Dopamine levels. I've just never seen any research or tried it myself. :(

Pathway to Dopamine:

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
so whats the diff between trenadrol (17b-methoxy-Trienbolone) and trena (19-norandrosta 4,9 diene 3, 17 dione)

angel77

angel77

Awards
  • Established
is trenadrol a 19 nor steroid?

if so, i wish it would've said so in their advertising.
i would've bought some dostinex if that's the case.
Kilosports Trenadrol? What would dostinex do for ya? Help with prolactin?

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
so whats the diff between trenadrol (17b-methoxy-Trienbolone) and trena (19-norandrosta 4,9 diene 3, 17 dione)
well alr says the 17b-methoxy-trienbolone is methylated trenbolone...i'll go with him on that one because wehn i ran it...i was on tren, all the way down to crazy dreams....and the estra 4 9 converts to dienalone...both will give dry, lean gains...

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well alr says the 17b-methoxy-trienbolone is methylated trenbolone...i'll go with him on that one because wehn i ran it...i was on tren, all the way down to crazy dreams....and the estra 4 9 converts to dienalone...both will give dry, lean gains...
Mooch, can you point me to where ALR stated this? I've never heard this before and have about two bottles worth of M-TRN...

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: Were you talking abou M-TRN or Trenadrol? I'm assuming M-TRN since that was an ALRI product. Thanks again.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
oh its methoxy trn...get your dostinex ibanez
When Trenadrol first came out the label stated 3mg and later changed to 30mg...but still stated the same made up nomenclature on the label :run:

Nobody knows what it really is except the makers...not that I am aware of anyway...

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
Mooch, can you point me to where ALR stated this? I've never heard this before and have about two bottles worth of M-TRN...

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: Were you talking abou M-TRN or Trenadrol? I'm assuming M-TRN since that was an ALRI product. Thanks again.

i know him personally...he has told me this before

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
I hope he was ****ing with you, especially since TRN was marketed as a non-methyl.

Methyltrienolone (methylated tren) is notoriously hepatotoxic.
i dont really know chemistry that well but doesnt methoxy refer to a methyl group being atached to the oxygen molecule?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Those versed in organic, please feel free to correct me if I state this incorrectly. I'm more or less self taught in this area of chemsitry.

Methylation of steroids refers to a methyl group at the c-17 alpha position (also referred to as c-17 alpha alkylation or c-17aa). This is functionally different than an adjacent methyl and hydroxy group on the 17b position. I think I said that correctly :think:

EDIT: I'm not comfortable with how I worded the underlined section, in particular, the useage of the word adjacent. I'm just drawing a blank right now though.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
good info...i saw him yesterday and he said he was leaving town for two weeks...i will ask him to elaborate when he comes back...

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
and yes i am only talking about m-trn...trenadrol says the same thing on the bottle but i have no experience with that brand in particular.

GotTest

GotTest

Awards
  • Established
Would I be safe with P5P and Vitex instead? I'm running a PPlex and SDrol bridge next month. I have both of these already. Cheers, angel77:thumbsup:
I would at least throw in some Tyrosine too.
I've used Vitex in the past and it killed my appetite.

I edited my dosing on the P5P...it's 2 tabs NOT 200mg.

GotTest

GotTest

Awards
  • Established
Those versed in organic, please feel free to correct me if I state this incorrectly. I'm more or less self taught in this area of chemsitry.

Methylation of steroids refers to a methyl group at the c-17 alpha position (also referred to as c-17 alpha alkylation or c-17aa). This is functionally different than an adjacent methyl and hydroxy group on the 17b position. I think I said that correctly :think:

EDIT: I'm not comfortable with how I worded the underlined section, in particular, the useage of the word adjacent. I'm just drawing a blank right now though.
You are correct.

Hydroxy= OH
Methyl= CH3
Methoxy= CH3O

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
I hope he was ****ing with you, especially since TRN was marketed as a non-methyl.

Methyltrienolone (methylated tren) is notoriously hepatotoxic.

EDIT:
PDF - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/404images/22469d1217308204-heavies-taking-grunt-anabolics-2006-w.

HTML - Anabolics 2006 - W. Llewellyn (2006) WW
If this info is correct and I have no reason to believe it is not, there are going to be some screwed up people with bad livers before very long. I would not touch that stuff by the way that article sounds.

angel77

angel77

Awards
  • Established
I would at least throw in some Tyrosine too.
I've used Vitex in the past and it killed my appetite.

I edited my dosing on the P5P...it's 2 tabs NOT 200mg.

thank you very much. so just 2 caps of P5P per day?

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
If this info is correct and I have no reason to believe it is not, there are going to be some screwed up people with bad livers before very long. I would not touch that stuff by the way that article sounds.
if trenadrol is indeed methylated, i'd be very pissed off and probably would never run pro-hormones again.

futrochem

futrochem

Awards

methoxy means -O-CH3.... an oxygen attached to a carbon with three hydrogens. C-17 is a carbon molecule designated the 17th position on the carbon ring structure where there is usualy a -OH group. 17b stands for 17-beta, beta is the second carbon closes to the functional (in this case it is the OH @ the 17th carbon on tren)... Therefore, according to this name there is a methoxy group attached to the 17-beta carbon of the molecule trienebolone. Now I assume the trienebolone is in place of trenbolone for legal purposes. Tri ene means three double bonds. (tri-three; ene-alkene-double bond) not sure what the b is for but olone is for alcohol(OH @ the 17th position) and one is for ketone (double bonded O =O) at the 4th positione... So I am guessing from the name it is trenbolone with -O-CH3 one carbon over from the -OH @ 17th position.

futrochem

futrochem

Awards
Which means it is not 17 alpha alkylated. It is 17 beta methoxyed lol

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That means that Futrochem has a sense of humor and that the active in question is not hepatotoxic in comparison to methylated steriods.

The problem lies in that the nomenclature 17b-methoxy-trienbolone does not make sense so nobody really knows what is in a bottle of TRN or Trenadrol.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That means that Futrochem has a sense of humor and that the active in question is not hepatotoxic in comparison to methylated steriods.

The problem lies in that the nomenclature 17b-methoxy-trienbolone does not make sense so nobody really knows what is in a bottle of TRN or Trenadrol.
if i remember correctly ar came up with that name Kilo sports used it but they didn't have the real forumula since ar never gave it to them only GL.

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
if i remember correctly ar came up with that name Kilo sports used it but they didn't have the real forumula since ar never gave it to them only GL.
Another reason not to use it.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i start my trenadrol tomorro! lol but PA tested it to be a 19 nor

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Which 19 nor?