M1T and 1,4-andro

Bryan

Awards
I'm thinking of stacking m1t(10mg ed) with 1,4-andro(1g ed) for my next cycle. Has anybody tried this yet?

Last edited:

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
i think that would be a good stack. The 1,4 andro may help out with the appetite supression from the M1T

legaljuicer

Awards
I hear b12 will help with appetite also.

Bryan

Awards
i think that would be a good stack. The 1,4 andro may help out with the appetite supression from the M1T
Exactly ;]
Thats one of the reason I leaned towards 1,4-andro, not to mention the little bit of estrogen wont hurt either.

Bryan

Awards
well I just finished a 2 week m1t cycle and a bulking cycle. In the middle of a transision into a cutting cycle, slowly lowering cals. I'm gonna cut for the 6 weeks I'm off school then run that m1t/1,4-andro bulk in jan/feb. Somethling like this:

week 1-4: 1g 1,4-andro ed
week 2-4: 10mg m1t ed

PCT: Nolva(first day post-cycle I'll take 60-80mg novla)
week 1: 40mg ed
week 2-3: 20mg ed

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
Taking 1,4andro for less than 4 weeks is generally a waste because it takes quite a while for the effects to kick in. Why dont you try reading up a bit on the actual PH and what it does and what PH's do in general rather than just throwing around - hey would this work good. also the dione version of 1,4 is the one that converts to estrogen not the diol. all of that information was pulled from pogues FAQ on prohormones - http://www.anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=6298

Bryan

Awards
I've done plenty of research on 1,4-andro and discussed with several people over at the Avant Labs board also. I was just posting here to see what you guys thought and possibly if anybody had tried this combo already.

Also I believe that '1,4-andro is only effective in 6+ week cycles" depends on dosage. Now this could be due to the usually low dosage that people use, 400-600mg. Even the parent chemcial to 1,4-andro(EQ) is generally run at higher dosages also(600-800mg).

I believe taking 1,4-andro at 1g/day will give plenty of results over the course of a 4 week cycle.

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
i tool 1.4 dione at 900mg per day and did not really feel it till the end of my 4th week. It was with T1-pro original. I just dont think its worth it unless you are going to run it for a while longer than 4 weeks.

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
Many people have reported good gains on 1,4 andro but not until week 5 or 6. You may get some good results at the end of the 4th week but I also recommend going to 6 weeks.

Bryan

Awards
I've thought about going 6 weeks perhaps something like this:

week 1-6: 1,4-andro @ 800mg ed
week 1-2: m1t @ 10mg ed
week 4-6: m1t @ 10mg ed

Or should I run the m1t straight through the entire 6 weeks? 6 straight weeks of m1t is probably dang surpressive but then again 6 weeks of 1,4-andro is surpressive too.

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established

Or should I run the m1t straight through the entire 6 weeks? 6 straight weeks of m1t is probably dang surpressive but then again 6 weeks of 1,4-andro is surpressive too.
ya 6 weeks on m1t is probably going to cause a huge crash. I think 6 straight may be done if you have some HCG post cycle.

The cycle you listed above looks good. I think running the 1,4 andro 6 weeks rather than 4 will make a big difference.

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
also the dione version of 1,4 is the one that converts to estrogen not the diol. all of that information was pulled from pogues FAQ on prohormones - http://www.anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=6298
Goldylight according to Pat Arnold the diol has potential for conversion to estrogen.

Here is a quote from him

"I do see evidence to suggest that this product may give rise to unacceptable estrogenic side effects though, both due to possible non-enzymatic degradation into estrogens, and due to possible high intrinsic estrogenic activity of the compound itself."

Here is the link if you are interested

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=48609&highlight=boldiol

nsruffryder34

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The diol does have the ability to convert to a small amount of estrogen, but in no way as much as the dione version.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by Bryan

Or run

wk 1-6 1,4 andro

wk 3-6 methyl 1-test.

It may not be a good idea to stop the methyl 1-test without switching to PCT.  I would like to hear Chemo's thoughts on this.

Bryan

Awards
Or even only the last 2 weeks at 15-20mg ed.

Hmm interesting NPursuit, Why would that be? I mean I'll still have androgens in my system(1,4-ad).

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
The diol does have the ability to convert to a small amount of estrogen, but in no way as much as the dione version.
interesting. I am surpised Patrick thinks otherwise. Thanks Nsruffryder

nsruffryder34

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think the way pat explained it was a little exagerated, I think there is some suggestion to a rise in estrogen, but the dione version is definetly more probable to cause estrogen related issues....

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
I think the way pat explained it was a little exagerated, I think there is some suggestion to a rise in estrogen, but the dione version is definetly more probable to cause estrogen related issues....
gotcha. Thanks

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established

Or run

wk 1-6 1,4 andro

wk 3-6 methyl 1-test.

It may not be a good idea to stop the methyl 1-test without switching to PCT.  I would like to hear Chemo's thoughts on this.
That looks good to me.

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
In my opinion I would run the m1t at t he beginning of the cycle to fill the gap while the 1-4 is not doing anything and then come off after 2 or 3 weeks(your choice) and run the last two or three weeks on just 1-4 which is in my experience 1. less supressive than 1-t 2. active in the 4-6th week
reason: you will still see gains from the 1-4 at the end of the cycle even after coming off the 1-t and you will have aneasier time post cycle since the more supressive hormone is out of your body.

Bryan

Awards
I was actually thinking about that today maggmaster. Using the m1t sorta like dbol to kick start the cycle. But NPursuit made a statement that got me thinking also.

It may not be a good idea to stop the methyl 1-test without switching to PCT. I would like to hear Chemo's thoughts on this.
Though I'm not sure why he said it, I'd like to hear what chemo thinks.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 1
Cycle Logs 7
Anabolics 2
Anabolics 27
Anabolics 12