Somthing to put with my PP TRS.

NattyT

NattyT

Awards
  • Established
I want to stack somthing else With my TRS pct besides the staple supplements. Im a week and a half in and I was thinking about prime but im not totally sold on it. I was thinking of somthing to help with the strength maintaining or eaven increasing. I hear that 6 oxo or anything like that can actually work aginst the TRS. Things are going fine and Im not having issues, just looking fo advice. What about activat extreme? Thanks fellas.

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
I want to stack somthing else With my TRS pct besides the staple supplements. Im a week and a half in and I was thinking about prime but im not totally sold on it. I was thinking of somthing to help with the strength maintaining or eaven increasing. I hear that 6 oxo or anything like that can actually work aginst the TRS. Things are going fine and Im not having issues, just looking fo advice. What about activat extreme? Thanks fellas.

Can't go wrong with activate extreme...good natty test boost supp(IMO). :thumbsup:

DLM5

DLM5

Awards
The TRS stack should be good to go without having to add a natty test booster.. PP seems to have a stand up rep with their products..

While were on the TRS subject..
and not to jump your thread..:duel:
My PCT SERM will be Clomid, AI is Aromasin, and I'm thinking of running the TRS stack with it.
I was eyeing the EndoAmp for my PCT as a cortisiol blocker, I down with the Phosphatidylserine in it. But hell the whole stack is on sale for like 40 bucks more than the EndoAmp.
I can just save the A.I. PCS I have for another time, and go with the TRS..
Any opinions on this?