Experiences With 1,4ad?

SeanyK

Awards
  • Established
have done my share of research but honestly it appears no one has said much of this compound here recently. would appreciate any feedback of any kind, thoughts, stack suggestions, etc about the compound. looking to gain a few dense pounds over a longer oral cycle, while maintaining currrent bf ~10%

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
all i know of it is this
1,4 AD BOLD 200 displays a high level of oral bioavailability.
1,4 AD BOLD 200 has a high anabolic effect with a moderate androgenic effect.
1,4 AD BOLD 200 is very low in estrogen aromatization.
1,4 AD BOLD 200 promotes very stable lean muscle gains.
i thought of using it too .must be fairly weak cos it can be used for 6 -8 weeks at 2 per day which is 400 mg

SeanyK

Awards
  • Established
right... all of which i've seen here or there in old threads. there isn't much in the realm of real feedback or logs. from what i've gathered i think i'll be running it at around 800mg, and apparently cycles can last even 12 weeks. i'm thinking of an 8week run as the **** is expensive to dose so high and for that long. 1 bottle is 15days at 800mg. any more feedback/advice on using this compound would be appreciated.

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
right... all of which i've seen here or there in old threads. there isn't much in the realm of real feedback or logs. from what i've gathered i think i'll be running it at around 800mg, and apparently cycles can last even 12 weeks. i'm thinking of an 8week run as the **** is expensive to dose so high and for that long. 1 bottle is 15days at 800mg. any more feedback/advice on using this compound would be appreciated.
What do you need to know. It converts to Boldenone it will give you slow, steady but keepable gains. It's also very mild on the side effects and it's not methylated so not to hard on the liver.And it supposed to make people hungry.

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You generally need to run it longer than 8 weeks. I believe

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
8 weeks isn't long enough imo 12 weeks better. it's a mild steroid is slow keepable gains also takes a while to kick in too

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
8 weeks isn't long enough imo 12 weeks better. it's a mild steroid is slow keepable gains also takes a while to kick in too
I've heard of some people running it up to 14-16 weeks. Those people are most likely buying the Bulk powder.