cutting sups suggestions

rdj6107

Awards
i write this with a heavy heart and unfortunately heavy body. 2008 was horrible for me physically but get in every other aspect of my life. i am sure i am not alone in the downward spiral of 2008 so any input would be helpful. i know that there is not magic pill and nothing beats cardio and a good clean diet. i am kinda like a lawnmower, a couple of pulls to start but once started, VAROOM.
any suggestions of a lean cut cycle would be welcomed. suggestions will be researched and final cycle will be posted for others who fall into the same boat as i that are afraid to ask the question. thanks in advance for your input.

i am posting here in this forum because i realize some suggestion may be steriod-like

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
what are ur stats and training experience?

rdj6107

Awards
i am 6'2" bout 275. i am a 275 bouncer-type build vs. a bodybuilding big. i have 10+ years of training under my belt. i know my way very well around the weights as well as my way around a healthy kitchen. which both will support whatever cycle i decide to get on. i have tried other cycles before but they were always about strength and size, or lean bulks. whereas now, i want to lean myself back down into the 250s - 260s. i dont want to even mention my BF. many of my colleauges think i am lying when i tell them i am carrying 20%ishBF. thanks for your time.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
i am 6'2" bout 275. i am a 275 bouncer-type build vs. a bodybuilding big. i have 10+ years of training under my belt. i know my way very well around the weights as well as my way around a healthy kitchen. which both will support whatever cycle i decide to get on. i have tried other cycles before but they were always about strength and size, or lean bulks. whereas now, i want to lean myself back down into the 250s - 260s. i dont want to even mention my BF. many of my colleauges think i am lying when i tell them i am carrying 20%ishBF. thanks for your time.
CKD and cardio are what you need. Forget AAS.....if you want to feel the needle, maybe look into GH or GH releasers (in the peptides section, not OTC junk).

You honestly don't have that much weight to lose. 25lbs max. It's not like you have to drop 100lbs here. You can drop 25 in 2 months if you really kick your butt.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 25
Supplements 33
delsolrob Anabolics 7
Supplements 13
Supplements 1