1 iforce Reversitol for pct

enough??

thanks,

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would wait for someone else's opinion who isn't 5ft10 and 158lbs.

crowpass

crowpass

Awards
  • Established
well, i havent done a steroid as of yet man, and dont plan to anytime soon, (im happy with who i am). and no it wont be enough. get a serm and test booster for your pct. I would go with DTH, i had used it and i liked it very well. and maybe look into cycle support. ( i believe that may be expensive). but ive been reading up on cycles for a while though buddy.

jd75

Awards
reversitol is fine this douche doesnt know what he's talkin bout

jamesb2525

jamesb2525

Awards
What experience do you have with ph’s? What is your weight and height? What is your goal? I need to know to determine the dose and length of the cycle

ChrisDono

Awards
buy some nolvadex, it will help you in the long run.

jamesb2525

jamesb2525

Awards
Side effects aren’t bad at all but if you have the money and don’t mind blowing it you could use a cycle support ….better safe than sorry. I would say it’s not needed and a serm isn’t needed in my opinion unless maybe you took a really high dose but in that case you could just take something stronger at a lower dose.

ironface

Awards
What experience do you have with ph’s? What is your weight and height? What is your goal? I need to know to determine the dose and length of the cycle
oh yes, i should mention that,

i'm 5'8", 174lbs, not sure abt the body fat, should between 13~15%, i want to put on some lean mass,

i just finished a 11oxo cycle one month ago, may start the new cycle 2 months after

i plan to run hdrol at 50/50/50/50, will use cycle support during on cycle and pct

thanks,

crowpass

crowpass

Awards
  • Established
well hot damn, the cycle support wasnt such a bad idea huh? :FUfinger:

ironface

Awards
Side effects aren’t bad at all but if you have the money and don’t mind blowing it you could use a cycle support ….better safe than sorry. I would say it’s not needed and a serm isn’t needed in my opinion unless maybe you took a really high dose but in that case you could just take something stronger at a lower dose.

i've read some ppl mentioned that sides is quite mild but result is solid, some said serm is not necessary with hdrol,

but this the 1st time i read cycle support is not a must......i really not sure

jamesb2525

jamesb2525

Awards
Don’t get me wrong I think it is good that you are going to use cycle support since it is a methyl and is a ph but for some one on a budget it isn’t going to kill you not to take it.for a short cycle of h-drol I would normally tell anyone planning on taking a ph to use cycle support but with my experience with h-drol it has been real mild and as long as you eat healthy and aren’t out drinking all the time your body will be just fine. I just took a little milk thistle from cvs and when I had blood work done the doc told me everything is good

ironface

Awards
Don’t get me wrong I think it is good that you are going to use cycle support since it is a methyl and is a ph but for some one on a budget it isn’t going to kill you not to take it.for a short cycle of h-drol I would normally tell anyone planning on taking a ph to use cycle support but with my experience with h-drol it has been real mild and as long as you eat healthy and aren’t out drinking all the time your body will be just fine. I just took a little milk thistle from cvs and when I had blood work done the doc told me everything is good
wow, that's good to hear abt your blood test result,

thanks for your advice, i'll still order cycle support, as i'm a saft-preferred person:thumbsup:

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
There sure are some F*cking DICKS in here!
You should be thankful!

Those "dicks" fk those "arseholes" and they fk the pussies" on here, it's all about a delicate balance bro.

BROLOGIC 101

crowpass

crowpass

Awards
  • Established
You should be thankful!

Those "dicks" fk those "arseholes" and they fk the pussies" on here, it's all about a delicate balance bro.

BROLOGIC 101

you fall under the 1st two man. instead of knocking me for telling the op whats up, why didnt you lend any advise?? cocks in tha mouth?

crowpass

crowpass

Awards
  • Established
There sure are some F*cking DICKS in here!

i got your pm dude. btw i work at LA fitness in g-vine. come by the gym between 7-10 m-f and i can hook you up with some passes bro.

JKurz802

JKurz802

Awards
I just got a membership at Womacks off 377 here in Keller. I was at LA Fitness here in Keller until, a trainer got my wife for a 1000 bucks! (Well got me cause she dont work and used my debit card) He lied about a bunch of things and told her to hide the cost from me and was trying to hit on her. I really like that gym too!!

(Sorry for the hi-jacked thred) :)

Last edited:
crowpass

crowpass

Awards
  • Established
yeah sorry for the hijack as well but i hope if and when you go through with the h-drol cycle you log it man, sounds like a good compound, although i believe havoc may be somewhat stronger. anyways, trainers are sneeky little shits man. i dont trust them one bit with girls at the gym, hugging them and touching someone elses property( so to speek).

crowpass

crowpass

Awards
  • Established
ironface, whats your age if you dont mind me asking. and you do go through the cycle it would cool to see some bloodwork posted. im actually thinking about getting bloodwork doen myself.

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
you fall under the 1st two man. instead of knocking me for telling the op whats up, why didnt you lend any advise?? cocks in tha mouth?
Why so serious?

I'm actually helping you, you will lift heavier, eat more, to prove me wrong and prove to yourself you're not really a small guy, and hopefully you would get mad, and say, IM AS MAD AS HELL, AND IM NOT GONNA TAKE IT ANYMOREEE!

Glad to help bro.

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I just got a membership at Womacks off 377 here in Keller. I was at LA Fitness here in Keller until, a trainer got my wife for a 1000 bucks! (Well got me cause she dont work and used my debit card) He lied about a bunch of things and told her to hide the cost from me and was trying to hit on her. I really like that gym too!!

(Sorry for the hi-jacked thred) :)
Aha, so you're small to, thats why you got mad and messaged him huh?

Listen, I'm not trying to be mean, I'm merely trying to make you wanna :dl:

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Looks fine, just try to get a SERM in case you get a flare up post PCT. Always better to be safe than sorry ;)

crowpass

crowpass

Awards
  • Established
uhh, thanks for the constructive criticism. .

shinivan

Awards
  • Established
Hey man. Thinking about hdrol myself.
Experience: NOne, will be first ph/ds run
Weight: 189 lbs
Height: 5-9
Bf: estimated 16% (maybe less)

Plan on doing
hdrol 50/50/50/75/75
pct: reversitol caps 3/2/2/1 plus
anabolic inovations pcs: 0/0/4/4/4/4

cycle support during cycle and pct and liver longer on pct.

How that looks? comments suggestions, flamming , etc welcome.

Also, what sides should i expect even if theyr mild from hdrol??? al ive heard is mild calf and back pumps

jamesb2525

jamesb2525

Awards
Maybe some mild back pumps and dried out joints but I didn’t experience any sides. I did have trouble falling asleep but I don’t know if that was from the h-drol or my work schedule at the time. It looks like you have a good cycle planed I don’t know too much about the products you are taking for pct but im sure they will be good. Like a lot of people say have a serm on hand just in case but it shouldn’t be needed.

jamesb2525

jamesb2525

Awards
Hey man. Thinking about hdrol myself.
Experience: NOne, will be first ph/ds run
Weight: 189 lbs
Height: 5-9
Bf: estimated 16% (maybe less)

Plan on doing
hdrol 50/50/50/75/75
pct: reversitol caps 3/2/2/1 plus
anabolic inovations pcs: 0/0/4/4/4/4
cycle support during cycle and pct and liver longer on pct.

How that looks? comments suggestions, flamming , etc welcome.

Also, what sides should i expect even if theyr mild from hdrol??? al ive heard is mild calf and back pumps
I don’t know if the above are needed but it cant hurt

Lacradocious

Lacradocious

Awards
  • Established
H-drol has low sides and maintainable gains because it is relatively mild for being methylated so you can run a longer cycle. Typically, slower gains over a longer period tend to be solid and easier to keep after PCT.

I believe you should run a SERM no matter what. Messing with hormones is like playing with fire - you don't know how your body may react. JJohn advice is best, at least have one on hand. If you don't need it, you can use it if/when you run something stronger. I think most people who say you won't need a SERM are obviously trying to justify the fact that they didn't use them.

Good luck to you.

Lacradocious

Lacradocious

Awards
  • Established
Also, it's probably more cost effective to use a SERM than an OTC "PCT" product and Reversitol