Double Dragon Pharmaceuticals SOS 500 ?

johnfaas

Awards
Double Dragon Pharmaceuticals SOS 500

SOS 500

19-nor-androsta-4, 9-diene (Estra-9, 4-diene-3-dione)

13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2, 5 (10) dien-17-one

2a-17a di-methyl etiocholan 3-one, 17b-ol

60 Capsules

What do you think ?

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
2 "trens" and a superdrol clone? death in a bottle.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
Double Dragon Pharmaceuticals SOS 500

SOS 500

19-nor-androsta-4, 9-diene (Estra-9, 4-diene-3-dione)

13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2, 5 (10) dien-17-one

2a-17a di-methyl etiocholan 3-one, 17b-ol

60 Capsules

What do you think ?
John, what do YOU think? Why did you pick this product to consider?

johnfaas

Awards
A friend has some , Asked if I wanted to try . I just tried a 3 month cycle of:

20 % Test cream 1 ml. per day 90 days
.50 mg Arimidex per day after the 2nd week of cream 90 days
1000 iu HCG 3 x week after the 2nd week of cream 90 days
folowed by sustain alpha 30 days

Saw some results of lean build , so this is available, not many threads on this product.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
A friend has some , Asked if I wanted to try . I just tried a 3 month cycle of:

20 % Test cream 1 ml. per day 90 days
.50 mg Arimidex per day after the 2nd week of cream 90 days
1000 iu HCG 3 x week after the 2nd week of cream 90 days
folowed by sustain alpha 30 days

Saw some results of lean build , so this is available, not many threads on this product.
I think a good rule of thumb for those new(er) to the steroid game is this: If you can't find a solid number of logs on a steroid, you probably shouldn't do it.

There are MANY better alternatives to that SOS 500 stuff. Epistane, Pheraplex, Mdrol, etc.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
im with papa...DDP can you tell us why your company chose to stack these three products at this dosage...

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Or Salvation in a bottle LOL .Your being a little dramatic. I don't think he's going to die from it.
It still might be a little to much if he's new to the steroid pro-steroid game.

johnfaas

Awards
Ok , here is my stats

Male
43 years old
5'10
190 (down from 260 lbs over the last year)
Lipid panel:
total 195
tri 66
hdl 61
vldl 13
ldl 121
Testosterione serum 449
prostate sp ag serum 0.5
estradiol 21
IGF 277
T4 6.9

Work out 3 -5 day a week
cardio 6 days a week
solid meal plan
supps:
multi
efa lean
liver support
pre w/o NO shotgun
post NO synthesize

Make a suggestion ! I want to bulk for 3 month than start cut in april - june

johnfaas

Awards
I think a good rule of thumb for those new(er) to the steroid game is this: If you can't find a solid number of logs on a steroid, you probably shouldn't do it.

There are MANY better alternatives to that SOS 500 stuff. Epistane, Pheraplex, Mdrol, etc.

what would you add to this it comes stacked on sale :

Epistane by IBE
Anabolic Innovation's Cycle Support
Anabolic Innovation's Post Cycle Support

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
what would you add to this it comes stacked on sale :

Epistane by IBE
Anabolic Innovation's Cycle Support
Anabolic Innovation's Post Cycle Support
I have posted my Epistane cycle. I recommend you review that and consider following it to some extent.

I have not used AI's PCS, but I have used Cycle Support (it's an all-in-one support product for use while ON and OFF cycle). There is an alternative product that is less expensive (Nutraplanet sells it). Cycle Assist I believe. You can look into that for a support product. Get your good fats as outlined in my PDF.

johnfaas

Awards
I have posted my Epistane cycle. I recommend you review that and consider following it to some extent.

I have not used AI's PCS, but I have used Cycle Support (it's an all-in-one support product for use while ON and OFF cycle). There is an alternative product that is less expensive (Nutraplanet sells it). Cycle Assist I believe. You can look into that for a support product. Get your good fats as outlined in my PDF.
Nutraplanet has $99.00 for the three

What did you do for post cycle ?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AnabolicMinds.com Forum - FAQ: vBulletin FAQ
If you are rep/owner for a company, site owner and/or individual chosen to advertise/log for a company that does not advertise here you are not permitted to post links or advertise in any way. This includes posting FAQ's and/or logs about your product in an attempt to advertise. Do not tell people to post logs for your company. If you receive the products for free for testing/logging purposes, do not bother to log it with their product descriptions and links. In fact, don't log it at all. Do not offer product testing as this is not your R&D department. Do not solicit through personal messages. Do not add links in your signature. You may not support your products and/or company here. Failure to follow these rules will result in the removal of posts and your posting permissions revoked.

There is NO advertising, linking, promoting in AmSpace profiles or signatures unless you are a sponsor.

Sponsor forums ARE NOT CUSTOMER SERVICE FORUMS. Take your issues with orders/service to them, not here.

Advertising or linking in any way is not permitted unless you are a board sponsor or have permission from the MOD staff. These privileges are afforded to those companies that help keep this board running. Respect them as well as board management.

Addition 4/15/07:

Nutraplanet.com is the exclusive retailer of Anabolicminds.com. Please do NOT link to or promote other retail stores.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
i was kinda waitin for that to happen B...

russy_russ

Awards
  • Established
lol why was my post deleted? I corrected the guy by stating there are 2 methyls and not one..

johnfaas

Awards

Did you finish the cycle , your thread ended early and What did you do for post cycle ?

BettrBdyMitch

BettrBdyMitch

Awards

It's actually not 2 "trens"

Its a Tren- Max LMG (13-methyl-methoxy gona) and a superdrol (2a, 17a di Methyl)

This is a solid stack, max lmg is a great strength and mass builder (wet) Tren is a prolactin based which can help with vascularity, but I would be concerned about the superdrol because of the toxicity, but it would be a solid product for someone wanting some serious gains.

johnfaas

Awards
Just ordered :

1 x Epistane (90 caps)
By: IBE

1 x Cycle Support (60 Servings)
By: Anabolic Innovations

1 x Post Cycle Support (120 caps)

2 x Sustain Alpha (7.5 oz)
By: Primordial Performance

How should I run the Epistane for my first cycle and if I run say
10/20/20/20 and run the sustain alpha during the cycle along with cycle support can I get away without a serm for post ?I am looking for a clean,dry bulk .

BettrBdyMitch

BettrBdyMitch

Awards
Just ordered :

1 x Epistane (90 caps)

10/20/20/20 and run the sustain alpha during the cycle along with cycle support can I get away without a serm for post ?I am looking for a clean,dry bulk .
How much are you looking to put on? Its not going to be a big bulk, I used a SPAWN clone, and it put me up 16lbs after 4 weeks, but I wouldnt be looking at too big of gains from just Epistane, but you will get some density a bit of size and good amount of strength from it.

I wouldn't worry about the supression too much with epistane, just start the AI and test booster the day after the last on Epi, and stick it through. Not a fan of AI but that's just me. I normally run Revive-T from Fast Action Labs, then Testify from Better Body Sports, and it does really well for me.

johnfaas

Awards
How much are you looking to put on? Its not going to be a big bulk, I used a SPAWN clone, and it put me up 16lbs after 4 weeks, but I wouldnt be looking at too big of gains from just Epistane, but you will get some density a bit of size and good amount of strength from it.

I wouldn't worry about the supression too much with epistane, just start the AI and test booster the day after the last on Epi, and stick it through. Not a fan of AI but that's just me. I normally run Revive-T from Fast Action Labs, then Testify from Better Body Sports, and it does really well for me.
Not looking to get huge just looking for a extra edge ( at 43 years old it seems a little harder to get the gains I used to get) and I dont want to wory about any sides.If you have an other suggestions let me know.

BettrBdyMitch

BettrBdyMitch

Awards
If you go buy the product descriptions on the one's you purchased you should be ok, but wait until your cycle is done before using the AI PCS and the PP SA, not while on cycle, and with Epistane you will probably notice an increased libido, in some reports I have read is due to LH increase from Epi. You should get some decent results.

johnfaas

Awards
If you go buy the product descriptions on the one's you purchased you should be ok, but wait until your cycle is done before using the AI PCS and the PP SA, not while on cycle, and with Epistane you will probably notice an increased libido, in some reports I have read is due to LH increase from Epi. You should get some decent results.
Cool, Should be here Wednesday and my trainer just started me on a new heavy workout last week !

bosshog69

Awards
i just bought DD too, new to the prohormone game but alot of my pals took this and split down the middle with reviews. night and day. out of the four all gained at least 10 lbs and kept it. however two got sick from it (pneumonia) and the others were completely side effect free. it says take two.. im thinking of taking only one for a week then bump it up to two for a second week and thats my first trial. advice?

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
i second this statement, Tren and superdrol are both amazing products by themselfs.

Why would you wanna stack them all when their powerfull enough by themselfs.

Would produce more risks and sides, better to run each alone and lesser the side effects.

A very stupid mix if you ask me.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
honestly, ive used tren clones, never been shut down that hard before in my life and ive used real tren and other various compounds. IMHO, if you're 40 something years old, i would seriously consider GH.

Juiced

Awards
Seems like a solid product IMHO... Pretty strong oral stack, only problem is that the dosing is so low, youd need to take 4 pills a day to get the proper dosing for everything, so atleast 2 bottles is a must!

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
and honestly, if this is your first run of anything i would look elsewhere. it seems like this could cause alot fo shutdown. like i mentioned before GH would prob be better for your age, or even test. test e 250mg 2x a week for 10-12 weeks wouold be a good first cycle. prob put on a good 20 lbs if u work hard.

bosshog69

Awards
what do you mean by shut down? and anyone who has tried DD please leave a good analysis of your sides and results, how you should take it, ect.

bosshog69

Awards
been researching this since i was 17 and been thinking about playin around with em carefully. all these teenagers are stacking and taking the recommended doses OR more for MAXIMUM (lol) results.. which dosent make much sense to me cuz if this can mess an adult up imagine what hormones could do to someone still growing. However taking DD one a day (recommended two) for a shorter cycle (2-3 weeks) with liver supports, animal pak, diet, sleep, pct, ect. Honestly the body is pretty resilliant and shouldnt do any harm. NOW can i have some feedback on DD and being shutdown? im guessing natural test production

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
been researching this since i was 17 and been thinking about playin around with em carefully. all these teenagers are stacking and taking the recommended doses OR more for MAXIMUM (lol) results.. which dosent make much sense to me cuz if this can mess an adult up imagine what hormones could do to someone still growing. However taking DD one a day (recommended two) for a shorter cycle (2-3 weeks) with liver supports, animal pak, diet, sleep, pct, ect. Honestly the body is pretty resilliant and shouldnt do any harm. NOW can i have some feedback on DD and being shutdown? im guessing natural test production
AnabolicMinds requires that you must be at least 21 to engage in steroid discussion.

JACKEDUP10

Awards
hey everyone i was just wondering which would be a better post cycle for dd sos 500.
reversitol V2 post cycle support or advanced pct ive been reading tons of forums and i just cant decide!! i meen i know i need a SERM but if anyone has any personal expeirence let me know!!! thnx!

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was thinking of the old Nintendo game when I read the title.

JACKEDUP10

Awards
lol what game?
and do you know anything bout dd sos 500?

hulk71

Awards
Im finishing the cycle now, got about four days left, honestly no sides but everyone's body is different so your body may respond differently to the supplement . I got real good strength gains some moderate size and did hold a little bit of water.

l666l

Awards
I saw this thread on accident. Jesus.

Blind leading the blind...

SOS 500 is:

Halodrol
Max LMG
Superdrol

Two are methylated, one isnt. The dosage is actually very nice as the dosing of the superdrol is low. Even at 3 caps ED you'd only be getting 15mg of SD. I'm sure for most people 2 caps ED is fine as the M LMG is wet and will add size fast.

I hope I cleared for things up for anyone else who might see this.

wannabe007

Awards
I saw this thread on accident. Jesus.

Blind leading the blind...

SOS 500 is:

Halodrol
Max LMG
Superdrol

Two are methylated, one isnt. The dosage is actually very nice as the dosing of the superdrol is low. Even at 3 caps ED you'd only be getting 15mg of SD. I'm sure for most people 2 caps ED is fine as the M LMG is wet and will add size fast.

I hope I cleared for things up for anyone else who might see this.

i think its funny how many people will actually run just about anything.
ahhh, the joys of legal steroids and the falsehoods of their consequences.

Husker89

Banned
Awards
It's actually not 2 "trens"

Its a Tren- Max LMG (13-methyl-methoxy gona) and a superdrol (2a, 17a di Methyl)

This is a solid stack, max lmg is a great strength and mass builder (wet) Tren is a prolactin based which can help with vascularity, but I would be concerned about the superdrol because of the toxicity, but it would be a solid product for someone wanting some serious gains.
estra is a tren too el retardo.

Husker89

Banned
Awards
Just ordered :

1 x Epistane (90 caps)

YOU ALWAYS NEED A SERM WHY DOES NOBODY EVER UNDERSTAND THIS

l666l

Awards
estra is a tren too el retardo.
Incorrect.

estra is a progestin, but it's not a tren.

For example: Tren-13 isn't real tren. They just called it that because it's a progestin. Sorta misleading.

Hope this helps.

Andoz81

Awards
So I have been reading a few forums on this product and I seem to read a lot of bad feedback on this product but no actual personal reviews from people that have actually used it, though there seems to be alot of people that read the ingredient label and grade this product"SOS 500" on this only! What I don't understand is unless you are a qualified chemist or someone that's had a good or bad experience with this PH wouldn't you think your opinion is a little irrelevant ?? I mean I would just prefer read reviews from people that have had a personal dealing with this product for a more accurate review !
Just my thoughts

So anyways has anyone had a bad experience on this PH ??

l666l

Awards
So I have been reading a few forums on this product and I seem to read a lot of bad feedback on this product but no actual personal reviews from people that have actually used it, though there seems to be alot of people that read the ingredient label and grade this product"SOS 500" on this only! What I don't understand is unless you are a qualified chemist or someone that's had a good or bad experience with this PH wouldn't you think your opinion is a little irrelevant ?? I mean I would just prefer read reviews from people that have had a personal dealing with this product for a more accurate review !
Just my thoughts

So anyways has anyone had a bad experience on this PH ??
I know of no one who has used this.