super test 250?

C

ChrisDono

Awards
I'v been looking for real gear in my area, Well I found a friend who can get me super test 250. he told me the price for one vial and i was like WTF, not sure if its worth it.

If I do decide to take this fall for ST250;

how should i dose it? how long do you think?

Would only nolva be fine? and how should I dose that.

What kind of gains am i looking at?
would it help the gains if i kick started with m drol?

this will be my second cycle so dont think im a little newbie and stuff.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
all ur questions can be answered by using the search feature. what is in this "super test"?

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
Super Test used to be a sustanon clone.....with all the UGs out there now, I dont know specifically what you have.....

holy

C

ChrisDono

Awards
Super Test used to be a sustanon clone.....with all the UGs out there now, I dont know specifically what you have.....

holy
I dont even know what kind it is, all I know its super test 250, and its a 20mL vial. its kinda ALOT of money.

I'm trying to find out what kind of super test it is. He is telling me to do 1 shot for 20 weeks of 1 cc per week.

I'm just looking for sick str gains thats all. I don't care about size.

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
It certainly sounds like its a sustanon clone if hes advising a weekly inject.....

holy

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
oh I know, I dont want to be under dosed. I want to find deca insted of super test 250 or at least test e.

you don't need to find test e instead of supertest if it's a clone you just need to up your number of shots. test e is going to usually come in 250mg/ml just like Sus and Deca I woudlnt' run without test.

D

dice404

Awards
If he can't tell you EXACTLY what's in the vial, then find another source, IMO.

C

ChrisDono

Awards
If he can't tell you EXACTLY what's in the vial, then find another source, IMO.
he just told me he can get all the info about it. The real why I want to find something else is it's sorta of alot of money, even though its a 20 mL vial.