Do ph's and antibiotics mix?
- 01-07-2009, 08:51 PM
- 01-07-2009, 08:55 PM
- 01-07-2009, 08:58 PM
01-07-2009, 09:05 PM
01-07-2009, 09:08 PM
01-08-2009, 11:13 AM
01-08-2009, 03:54 PM
01-08-2009, 10:44 PM
i dont know if i should of mentioned it, but the infection is some sort of staph infection. Would phs make the infection worse
01-09-2009, 03:20 AM
01-09-2009, 04:02 PM
well he is right in the fact that it would effect the otc orals the same way as estrogen or progesterone(birth control) as it would inhibit the metabolization of the hormone...see my earlier post...now why its is a negligent effect is still does effect it a little...so hes right and didnt even know it.
01-09-2009, 04:06 PM
01-10-2009, 06:22 PM
I am not really familiar w/ that antibiotic but I would be careful. I know some of them can stress your kidneys and than adding the stress of DS/PH on your kidneys on top of that and you could run into trouble.
01-12-2009, 07:37 PM
u r correct so i chose to suspend my cycle. the antibiotic im taking has two in it and im also taking twice the recomended dosage since im a bigger guy and my infection is nasty so its not worth the risk
Similar Forum Threads
- By bigollie2006 in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 1Last Post: 02-24-2011, 10:15 AM
- By redrocket399 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 10Last Post: 10-16-2009, 08:55 PM
- By T-Bone in forum Old School Hormone UseReplies: 5Last Post: 07-31-2009, 12:55 PM
- By ImJ2x in forum AnabolicsReplies: 15Last Post: 11-22-2008, 06:17 AM
- By rook in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 04-07-2008, 10:16 PM