Common Sense Question?

B

Blatalian

Awards
I am contimplating making a large batch of TE.... (100grams)
and Tren Enan (10grams)

(I'm planning on staying on TE year-round and cycle with Tren Enan & 50mg Winny Tabs Every other couple of months)
Can anyone point me to the right direction concerning DoggCrap's methods of cycling?

This is obviously the cheapest route to take...
but can someone quickly cover the Pros and Cons of pure powder vs. ready made injectibles.

Also, what complications should I expect to run into with such large quantities.

Thanks bro's... I need any helpfull input as soon as possible.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
B

Blatalian

Awards
prolangtum

prolangtum

Awards
  • Established
I would keep Test at a constant 500mgs per week. I would just go through periods of adding different compounds to the Test. I would use HCG twice per week, 500ius each shot, as per SWALE's method.

B

Blatalian

Awards
I would keep Test at a constant 500mgs per week. I would just go through periods of adding different compounds to the Test. I would use HCG twice per week, 500ius each shot, as per SWALE's method.
That sounds like some solid advice bro... Can you direct me to a link that further describes SWALE'S method.

500 mgs every week year round seems kinda high....wouldn't a cruising period of 250mgs per week for a couple of months be more appropriate between the stronger portions of the cycle?

(This is only my 2nd cycle I'm planning)

As for the HCG... is this every week or only between the heavier portions of the cycle?

prolangtum

prolangtum

Awards
  • Established
Well if your on for a year...do you really think 250mgs for a period of time will allow your hpta to recover at all?

prolangtum

prolangtum

Awards
  • Established
SWALE and some of his posts can be found at cuttingedgemuscle.com, they even have an HRT/Longevity forum.