Some PH/Steroid Questions and Concerns

VaDave

Awards
Hey every, this is my first post here. I've been reading through the stickies and searching, and I've found loads of great information, but still have some questions. Prepare for incoming wall of text. The important questions I have bolded.

First off I'll do a little introduction, I'm 21, been into weight lifting for about a year now, and more specifically body building for the past 5-6 months. I'm about 5'9" and currently 155 lbs. I've always been told I "look" about 165-170, but that doesnt count for crap. My diet is very clean, I eat maybe 2500-3000 calories a day focusing on protein and good carbs. I eat atleast 2 cups of oats a day, as well as 2 cups minimum brown rice on top of the protein shakes. Currently taking Cytogainer. I would average my protein intake at 175g a day. I also make it a point to eat ground beef and chicken atleast once a day, on top of drinking close to a gallon of milk.

So I've decided I would like to take it up a step with PH/Legal steroids what ever you fancy to call them. But, I've always heard "if you cant write a book about steroids, you shouldnt take them". I think this makes a lot of sense and I wouldnt put something into my body without knowing the possible side effects and what supplements to take alongside to reduce the chances of negative side effects.

I've got a few specific questions, and any input would be GREATLY appreciated. I've only recently come across these forums, but I already see theyre a great source of good information and plan to post more as well as chronicle my use with pictures and stat updates weekly.

So, onto my questions and concerns. First off, let me say I'm looking to gain mass and strength, "dry" gains would be preferred as well as the ability to maintain them through diet and hard work while on PCT.

First off, I saw that in 2005, PH's were banned by the FDA. But now they release PH's as a dietary supplement with other additives and such, but are the formulas vastly different from those in the past? What are the main differences in pre and post ban PHs?

Another concern of mine is I cant find much good information on what to stack it with. I find many places mentioning increased liver toxicity, so I'd assume there are other supplements you are supposed to take with it to reduce possible harmful side effects. Can anyone explain what supplements to take alongside the PH, and their effects?

Also, which PH's have you experienced or have articles showing that that specific PH is worthwhile and useful? And also, which are considered the best out there in terms of gaining lean mass, while keeping estrogen levels and negative side effects at a minimum?

While on a cycle, is it safe to assume that you can up the number of strength workouts in a week and reduce recovery times?

And lastly, what supplements are best used as a post-cycle therapy to help re-normalize my natural test productions?

I went ahead and bolded my main concerns. Now I look to you experienced users for any input and comments you may have! Thanks in advance!

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Your not ready. Train hard for about 5 years before you even think of roids. What is it with these guys who train for a year, and want to take steroids? Furthermore, all of the questions that you've asked have been answered a thousand times. Cruise through some cycle logs and see.

VaDave

Awards
Your not ready. Train hard for about 5 years before you even think of roids. What is it with these guys who train for a year, and want to take steroids? Furthermore, all of the questions that you've asked have been answered a thousand times. Cruise through some cycle logs and see.
Thank you for your response, I will browse through the logs.