Clomid as a test booster?

Broly

Awards
  • Established
Hi everyone!

I have a question but i realy don't know where to put it, so if this isn't the right place for it I please ask to someone change the place of it.
I want to know if it's possible to use Clomiphene Citrate alone to boost my natural levels of testosterone, much like in the ways of ATD, Formestane and others like them? If so, what are the proper dosages and the care that I must take to do it safely?
Once again I'm sorry if this isn't the proper place to put this question.

Cheers

IrishRugby34

IrishRugby34

Awards
I would use something that is OTC man. Like a Battle Fuel or T-911. That way you get more than just estrogen suppression.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Clomid is not comparable to Form or ATD.

dezzy84

dezzy84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
To answer ur question, yes it will. 100-150mg a day of clomid. I personally have never used it, I like nolvedex better, because I can use smaller doses, and clomid has been know to effect the eyesight.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What do you mean with "At 17..." ?
Sorry, I meant your age. There seems to be some miscommunication going on here. :think:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/89475-atd-dosage-use.html#post1266685

Hi there!

This is my first post in this forum.
My situation is the following: I'm thinking about ordering some Inhibit-E (ATD at a dosage of 25mg per capsule) to boost my natural levels of test, and I want to use it as a standalone. My question is: should I stay for a dosage of 1 capsule per day or should I go higher in the dosage? And at what time of the day should I take that dosage?

P.S.1: I'm 17 years old, so I'm just want to be sure there is no harm on use such product and if there is any harm what is it?
P.S.2: I'm sorry if I have some incorrection on writting and ask for some compreehsion since I'm writting to you from Portugal

Cheers

dezzy84

dezzy84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
O if your under 21 don't mess wit that stuff, at ur age ur test is already sky high. All u need my friend is a good diet with lots of healthy fats. Hit up the supplement forum, if u want a boost. But leave ur hormones alone.

Broly

Awards
  • Established
Steveoph that was a gym friend of mine that use my account here to ask about that, I'm actualy 28 years old ;) (i know that he is too young to play with his hormones, but at least he asked about the compound and he never realy begun with it, it's pretty rare here in Portugal).
IrishRugby34, what is the chemical name of those compounds that you talk about to search a little more about them? :)

Cheers

Broly

Awards
  • Established
Dezzy I've read about that eyesight danger, but i've only heard of it at the upper range of dosage and for a little longer than usual time of usage, but just to play safe what's the right time and dosage to use it to boost my test?

Broly

Awards
  • Established
Dezzy I've read about that eyesight danger, but i've only heard of it at the upper range of dosage and for a little longer than usual time of usage, but just to play safe what's the right time and dosage to use it to boost my test?

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Steveoph that was a gym friend of mine that use my account here to ask about that, I'm actualy 28 years old ;) (i know that he is too young to play with his hormones, but at least he asked about the compound and he never realy begun with it, it's pretty rare here in Portugal).
IrishRugby34, what is the chemical name of those compounds that you talk about to search a little more about them? :)

Cheers
OK; I;m still confused because your gym friend made the 1st post on YOUR account? It's like how everybody is asking a question for a friend. I may be wrong, but something just doesnt seem right. I'm likely mistaken and will let it lie, but in the future you should tell your friend to make an account (It's free and easy) then its less confusing for all of us. Good luck with everything :thumbsup:

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
At 28 you have friends that are 17.

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you hang out with him at his high school??

Broly

Awards
  • Established
Ok, it is just a friend of mine that I've met at the gym a while a ago (2 years or so) and one day he asked me if I knew something about ATD and since i've opened the acount on this forum just to learn some things i gave him my code so that he could use since i didn't use it much at the time because i was quite busy with work.
If you find something against with someone making friends younger than you at the gym is your problem, i've never had any trouble with that and it's always good to meet different kinds of thought :)

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
:goodpost:
That clears it up; the post style was different. And to Bigcho I know most of the old guys at the gym (40-60's) that have been lifting since their teens; theyre great guys and very fun to chat with. Bodybuilding is a hobby for some of us, and it makes friendships very easy when you have a common interest.

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:goodpost:
That clears it up; the post style was different. And to Bigcho I know most of the old guys at the gym (40-60's) that have been lifting since their teens; theyre great guys and very fun to chat with. Bodybuilding is a hobby for some of us, and it makes friendships very easy when you have a common interest.
I understand that but I'm not going to invite teenagers over my house to play on my computer. (and use my USERNAME just for fun).

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I understand that but I'm not going to invite teenagers over my house to play on my computer. (and use my USERNAME just for fun).
Maybee I'M closed minded but it sounds weird. My wife would be like WTF are you playing with kids..

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry but I think he's lying. So you can give information to a 17 year old if youlike.. Maybee I'm wrong if so I'M sorry. but i don't think so

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If your growth plates haven't closed, the use of an AI may help keep them open for longer = you may grow taller.

If I was a teen knowing what I know now I would try it, although for different reasons than you. I would take arimidex though.

If you want an AI that isnt going to kill too much estrogen but still works very good, get some 6-OXO

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If your growth plates haven't closed, the use of an AI may help keep them open for longer = you may grow taller.

If I was a teen knowing what I know now I would try it, although for different reasons than you. I would take arimidex though.
Why do you wish you were shorter?:think:

JJC

Awards
  • Established
You can use two different computers to log into the same account, ya know. It IS the world wide web.

FWIW, the two post styles appear different so I wouldn't be afraid to offer up some advice to this guy. Regardless, the OP should tell his buddy to open his own account so this misunderstanding doesn't happen.

As far as using Clomid to boost test, it probably would be a better decision to use an OTC anti-estrogen instead of crushing your E levels.

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

If you want an AI that isnt going to kill too much estrogen but still works very good, get some 6-OXO
Your saying if you were a teenager you WOULD try it right.

ezza

Awards
  • Established

Good call. I read a study where they were treating children with short stature... it was comparing HGH treatment vs HGH + letro and the hgh + letro protocol worked the best. I wouldn't personally recommend a 17 year old mess around with his hormones though... since a 17 year old is more likely to do something silly. But if he is dead set keen to use something i think 6oxo would be the safest.