- 01-06-2009, 11:07 PM
- 01-06-2009, 11:10 PM
yes but it will be hard on ur joints and possibly libido. even though it takes a while to kick in, i would suggest EQ 400mg/week for 15 weeks
- 01-06-2009, 11:13 PM
thx...wasnt aware EQ was an endurance drug.
01-06-2009, 11:29 PM
01-07-2009, 04:20 AM
- 6'0" 235 lbs.
- Join Date
- Dec 2008
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
Test@250EW (Weeks 1-15) (This is assuming that you dont really want to incorporate the Test into your cycle. I do think even with a TRT dose you will be able to prevent loss of libido and if will only serve to enhance and solidify your gains).
EQ@450EW ( Weeks 1-14)
Winny@75mgsED (Weeks 1-8)
01-07-2009, 01:02 PM
if you get tested DO NOT USE EQ. also with EQ test will not be needed, it can be run fine standalone.
01-07-2009, 02:22 PM
01-07-2009, 06:30 PM
although atd wont send your RBC count through the roof =/
01-14-2009, 09:53 PM
could be tested, most likely wont...on a time frame, and recovering from injury. Need something for fast results..not looking for permanant
Similar Forum Threads
- By Boomer3 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 04-01-2010, 05:00 PM
- By quakebks in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 11-25-2009, 06:32 PM
- By redrocket399 in forum Old School Hormone UseReplies: 14Last Post: 09-22-2009, 04:47 PM
- By Mceballos in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 0Last Post: 08-09-2009, 03:59 PM
- By bigrich954rr in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 09-19-2006, 01:51 PM