First Cycle Advice - AnabolicMinds.com

First Cycle Advice

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.

Talking First Cycle Advice

Well, here it goes..

Planning out my first cycle -- been reading up for a while now and figured I am ready to start. Would like to hear people's opinions on the two options I am considering.

Height: 5'9
    Weight: 200
    Years Training: 5, on and off. Alot more into the whole lifting deal for the past year.

High protein diet. I eat steak and chicken/fish like it's going out of style. I don't need to rely on many shakes to consume 300g/day.

Anyways, down to the options

Weeks 1-12:- Depronath 200 (Mix of 160mg/Test-E and 40mg/Prop.
    Inject Mon/Thurs for a total of 500mg/week.

or..

Weeks 1-12-Cidoteston - Test-E - 250mg/amp
    Inject Mon/Thurs for a total of 500mg/week.

PCT:
    Clomid: 100/50/50/50
    Nolva: 20/20/20/20

I will have all of this on hand throughout the cycle just incase gyno appears to be starting.

What do you personally think would be a better choice for my first cycle? Would it be worth using the Depronath 200 considering the Prop dose is so small? Would I even feel the prop as a kickstart?
    Write up:
    Depronath 200 is a testosterone mix consisting of 40mg/cc of
    Testosterone Propionate and 160mg/cc of Testosterone Enanthate. The advantage to the athlete is that you get the fast acting properties of testosterone propionate which means less time for the product to start acting and the long lasting effect of the Testosterone enanthate when the propionate has dissipated in the body. Depronath provides excellent strength gains with minimal side effects such as water retention due to the dosing of the Testosterones.

Goals: Mainly looking for strength gains and some size. I will be doing cardio to cut down some bodyfat. I am sitting at around 13% right now. I will try to trim this down in the next couple weeks a bit more before I start.

Also, I am prone to getting acne on my shoulders and back. (nothing too bad -- but it still comes and goes) I live in a small town so I can't get a chance to get into a tanning bed to help this. Could anyone recommend a product that would help? Or just the regular shower 2x-3x daily in hot water/scrub hard with a good bodywash/soap?

I'm open to suggestions from you guys. Lookin forward to hearing them. Thanks for your time. :bb3:

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.

I'd shoot the test E. Why shoot the stuff mixed with prop if you're only shooting it twice a week? Twice a week with prop isn't where it's at, you should shoot that stuff 3x a week and even then it's only 40mg of prop each time, so i doubt it'll kick in a hell of a lot sooner.

Shoot the Test-E.

hope someone else can help you about the bacne
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
  3. Elite Member

go with test-e. as for bacne just make sure u shower right after u workout. theres plenty of products out there to use
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    I'd shoot the test E. Why shoot the stuff mixed with prop if you're only shooting it twice a week? Twice a week with prop isn't where it's at, you should shoot that stuff 3x a week and even then it's only 40mg of prop each time, so i doubt it'll kick in a hell of a lot sooner.

Shoot the Test-E.

hope someone else can help you about the bacne
    This is exactly what I was thinking.. 40mg of prop didn't seem enough because I know people shoot this EOD..
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  160 lbs.

Go with Test-E. Prop should be injected 3x per week IMO. As for bacne, shower right after you work out and go out and get a scrubber and a good exfoliant.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.

Thanks for the responses guys.

On a side note, I am now thinking of kickstarting my cycle with Dbol. (30-50mg daily) depending on how long I will run it.

The usual kickstart is weeks 1-4 @ whatever preferred dosage/day. Should I run a lower dose (25mg) for 6 weeks or a higher dose for 4 weeks?(40-50mg) From what I've read the test takes 4-6 weeks to kick in and I don't want to lose strength gains while I'm off the Dbol and waiting for the Test to kick my ass..

I will also be adding in Aromasin for when I need this to control Estrogen..
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.

I would do 40mg for 6 weeks

I know it's 17aa but dbol has historically been used for much more than 4 weeks
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    I would do 40mg for 6 weeks

I know it's 17aa but dbol has historically been used for much more than 4 weeks
    True enough. I'm still debating on whether I will run for four or six..

I have Aromasin on hand throughout cycle, sht is expensive as hell though.. can't get any arimidex right now.. (same price)
    anyone ever use it and how did you dose it throughout cycle to keep bloat/gyno away?

BTW: I also have a bottle of 6-oxo on hand.. could I run this in cycle for gyno concerns also or just leave it for PCT - or just leave it out in general?

I will only use it if I notice anything happening..
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.

well like the other guys said just go with the Test E if you already have the the other on hand maybe use it for the first couple weeks. Another reason not to use the prop - E mix is your acne proan skin the purpose of a long acting ester like test E is to keep a fairly consistent amount of test in your body and not up and down. When this happens you are more prone to side effects especially acne. So adding a fast acting test will just cause your body to spike and level off instead of staying fairly constant.but at only 40mg you may not even notice. And for acne witch hazel works well wipe down your acne proan areas after showering it worked better than proactive for my shoulders. One more thing be prepared when u shoot the test prop. it will sting and u may be sore after in the injection area never tried it but they say it feels like shooting winny and i know how that feels. Not trying to scare u just be prepared and know that it's normal for it to sting.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Superdrol Cycle and Post Cycle Therapy advice needed
    By subpop200 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 03-14-2012, 02:24 PM
  2. First cycle advice. Normal cycle or pulse
    By friggin24pack in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-17-2010, 01:21 PM
  3. First cycle advice, gyno on cycle?
    By RoboGiblets in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 09-17-2008, 09:12 AM
  4. First H drol cycle. Advice with cycle...
    By gage1988 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 05-20-2008, 08:39 AM
  5. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-08-2008, 10:30 AM